Year Built 1927

This course has amazing views of mt Shasta with a creek that runs through it. It is quite hilly ,walking is a workout. The condition is always really good, except a few bare spots on the greens that dont really come into play. A great place to spend an afternoon

Dishonest Pricing

Don't support this establishment. What follows next is our crazy experience. WE ARE LOCALS and have lived in the area for 20 years. Our experience: my husband and I went golfing with my sister and brother in law. My sister and brother in law had remaining golf rounds on a punch card they bought YEARS ago. We also had a punch card, but had used all our rounds up. My sister and brother in law went in to pay before us. They were charged $10 ($5 each for the use of a golf cart)
no charge for their 9 holes, they had a punch card. We came in right behind them (same woman at the desk taking our payment). We were charged $18 dollars for the use of a golf cart ($9 each). After our golf round my husband questioned the woman about why we paid double for the golf cart. She told us because my sister had a discount punch cart....she paid less for her cart!!! Now, does that make sense to anyone? My husband was frustrated said "we won't be coming back to golf here anymore". The woman and two OLD men sitting outside the pro shop said "okay, we don't want you back". HOLY COW.....this is how this place treats locals!!!! We've golfed at the Weed Golf Course many times over the past 20 years. Not anymore. Go to Mt. Shasta Golf Resort, Lake Shastina or Montague. WE HAVE CHOICES!!!!!!

Nice Surprise

Really nice 9 hole cours, different tee boxes makes it play 18. Tough track par 70, small greens and well maintained. Old schol and very casual. Will test your game with some crazy views if Mt Shasta. Easy acces just of f of highway 5 at the base of Mt. Shasta.

Valid dates: Dec 01, 2019 - Mar 01, 2020