Type Private
Style Parkland

Year Built 1920
Architect Tom Bendelow (1920) Press Maxwell (1962)

Awesome Course

The golf course was fantastic! The greens were in great shape and were quick! I played in a tournament and it was a first-class setup. The staff greeted me in the parking lot and loaded up my bag on a cart and directed me as to where to go. The pace of play was amazing. We finished in under 4 hours! I really enjoyed my time here and would highly recommend playing this golf course if you get a chance! It is one of the best I've played in the area.

bush-league

Would give zero stars if at all possible. Won $100 in shop credit on a Monday ProAm on 7/21/2014. Waited to redeem around Christmas (12/17/2014) was told shop credit had expired on 11/30/2014. Absolute bush-league. Don't waste your time here. Worthless customer service.

Commented on 04/18/2015

It is funny you mention the Scratch Pro Am last year. I played in the same tourney and won some money as well. I called the day after the tourney as we left immediately after the round. I knew we had done well but I wanted to see how much we had won.. I figured I would call anyway as courses have different policies about the expiration of gift certificates. They informed me that the certificate expired at the end of November. When I came up to spend the money they could not have been more helpful. They gave me the member pricing even though I am not a member. I thought their customer service was tremendous and I am looking forward to playing in the tourney again this year.

Eaton, Colorado
Windsor, Colorado
Windsor, Colorado
Loveland, Colorado

Valid dates: Jan 21, 2020 - Jan 31, 2022
Stay at Solitude Inn on the Green and play one of the best course in SE Michigan, Solitude Links Golf Course. Learn more.