Aerial view of hole #18 at Ute Creek Golf Course.

Type Public/Municipal

Formerly a cornfield, Robert Trent Jones Jr. utilized the natural area and the import of over 600,000 cubic yards of dirt to create the challenging Ute Creek Golf Course. The championship course has a traditional links-style layout that is said to challenge even the most avid of golfers. The public, 18-hole golf course offers 7,167 yards from its longest tees, playing to a par of 72. It features several water hazards, especially on the back nine holes, with five lakes situated on the course and two streams that wind through it. Ute Creek Golf Course's well-bunkered greens and undulating, multi-level fairways provide more interesting elements to the game.

Ute Creek Golf Course

Year Built 1997
Architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr. (1997) Donald Knott (1997) Gary Linn (1997)

Carts Yes - $15

Excellent*

Loved this course. More par 3s and 5s than most courses I play which was good for something different. The greens appeared to have been recently aerated and sanded. The asterisk is because the sand was pretty heavy in some spots and adversely affected putting a bit, but I would play here again any time, sanded greens or not. (To be fair, there very well may have been an aeration notice that I missed when I booked.)

Commented on 09/23/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, markgolf66! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/23/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Ute Creek Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great value, fun course

I always appreciate Ute Creek and my experiences there. The staff are friendly and show appreciation for your playing their course. Real golf Marshall’s also keep pace of play moving, which I appreciate. The course plays long but is just forgiving enough to let you swing away. Bunkers are many and is the unique challenge of this course.

Commented on 09/22/2020

Commented on 09/18/2020

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Ute Creek Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 09/16/2020

Fun course to play. Course was in great playing condition.Will play again.

Fun course!

Course was great! Only complaint is that the fairways were really wet. Greens were in great condition. Good luck staying out of the sand!

Very fun round, with great pace of play. We got through our round in just over 4 hrs!

Commented on 09/09/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Ute Creek Golf Course!

Commented on 09/22/2020

Bombers course

Took me two times to get comfortable with the course as most courses do for me but being a long hitter this has to be one of my favorite courses I have ever played! I also brought my friend out who is a beginner and we were never rushed from behind groups. Shot my best round at a 77 and can’t wait to come back again

Commented on 09/09/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Ute Creek Golf Course.

Commented on 09/16/2020

Loved the golf course, they supplied me with a course book that helped a lot since it was my first time playing. The course was in great shape , the staff was in great and very playable.. I did play one box up (gold) because the other 3 played that box, but even from there, it was plenty challenging although driver was not the play from a few tees. The only complaint I have is that I was the 6:30 time (first out) and my round was still over 4 hrs.!! I know this probably had more to do with a player or 2 in the group thinking they were chasing the course record (neither broke 85) but for a first time out with 3 carts, I feel 3.5 hrs should be max!! Overall, great experience, and despite being very deliberate, had a great time with my 3 playing companions also!!

Commented on 09/09/2020

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Ute Creek Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Resort style course north of Denver

There have been a bunch of courses in the Denver area that show up on GolfNow I have been meaning to play and Ute was one of them. VERY happy to finally get out and play this fun course. It did not have a good start when the Pro SHop said I had a 4some when I only had 2 book and and had proof but, as always this is a problem between the course and GolfNow and tired of getting grief from courses for GolfNow issues, this in NOT my problem. After that, the rangers were great, loved the course, pace was good, very resort feeling to me and a nice Robert Trent Jones layout

Commented on 09/01/2020

Your feedback is important to us! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Ute Creek Golf Course.

Great golf

Ute Creek golf course was great. We couldn’t have picked a better day, weather wise, to play. We were hoping to just have a twosome but were paired with two of the friendliest, fun loving gentleman that were excellent golfers. My husband and I are recreational golfers. We fortunately stepped up our game. Pace of play was good until the last three holes when a bottleneck began. Not a big issue except our amazing weather had begun to change and rain was imminent. The marshals were great in making sure golfers continued to keep up with players in front. The course was in excellent condition. The greens were a bit fast and had quite a few divots, but beautiful overall. My husband and I had an above average game of golf and made some wonderful friends. We will definitely be back.

4.1990294118