A fall day view from Twin Peaks Golf Course.

Type Public/Municipal

Twin Peaks Golf Course has a traditional layout that appeals to players of all skill levels. It's a public course that is situated less than an hour from downtown Denver. The player-friendly layout has a mix of straightforward holes and doglegs. The course is wide open, offering uninterrupted views of Long's Peak. Though the fairways are flat and generous, be prepared for the elevated greens. If you miss them you'll be faced with difficult uphill and downhill chip shots from the surrounding mounding. The golf course also requires a bit of accuracy due to a few strategically placed trees. There are a few tricky holes but overall it's a layout that beginners can feel confident approaching. In addition to the course, Twin Peaks G.C. has a practice facility complete with a driving range as well as chipping and putting greens.

Twin Peaks Golf Course

Year Built 1977
Architect Dick Phelps Frank Hummel (1977)

Carts Yes - $15

Bar, Restaurant

Banquet Facilities

Anonymous

Forgiving layout, great fun

Just played the front 9 today. It is a very wide open and forgiving course with nearly every green elevated (which adds a bit of fun & challenge on each hole).

Great value for the money, we will be returning.

Commented on 09/09/2020

We appreciate you leaving a great review and rating us. We look forward to having you back at Twin Peaks Golf Course!

Nice twilight golf

I like the course alot except for not being able to bring the golf carts into the parking lot.

Commented on 09/09/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Twin Peaks Golf Course.

Nice Longmont Course, great greens

Twin Peaks in Longmont is a nice public course, rather flat overall (but they know that already). Greens were very nice and course was very fair...traps were well maintained (and nobody but me was in them).

Not many markings, but I don't think we missed any holes.

Thanks for a great get away

Commented on 08/28/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Twin Peaks Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/27/2020

Hello, u968001620. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Twin Peaks Golf Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 08/27/2020

Thanks for the 5-star review!

Great last minute course

Wanted to golf last minute. They had tee times for Saturday. Course was easier greens were fast pace was a bit slow but I was not in a hurry. Overall it was good

Commented on 08/28/2020

Average Muni Course - Small Driving Range

Overall the course was Ok it was in decent shape but at the price, it seemed average at best. I would recommend it if you really wanted to play and had limited options but UTE Creek is a much better deal. And is one of the nicer golf courses in the area.

Commented on 08/11/2020

Hello, Husker69. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Great local golf course

I have been playing this course in my neighborhood for the past 20 years. The course is in excellent condition.
The staff is knowledgeable, warm, and welcoming.
Twin Peaks has helped me through Covid in so many ways.

Commented on 07/31/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Valued Customer! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Solid Course

This is a good solid course that has some interesting holes and is well kept. Definitely worth the price.

Commented on 07/31/2020

Hi Infenro2ss. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Twin Peaks Golf Course!

Commented on 07/22/2020

Mauricio6562883, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (303) 651-8401. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Customer service

I was enjoying the course until I had no idea where the next hole was. People driving in front of me looking for their hole. The worst experience was I was putting and the staff turned on the sprinklers. I was soaking wet.. I was at disbelief. I complained to the man at the front counter. He apologized ruin my experience. Won’t come back.

Commented on 07/16/2020

Hello, we appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course signage is important to us. We always appreciate golfer comments and we are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your review for guidance. Thank you for playing Twin Peaks Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Played with my daughter, who is a novice. Played 18 in a little over 4 hours. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall, a very relaxing and enjoyable round of golf. Highly recommend for mid ti high handicappers.

Commented on 07/09/2020

Hi u314160348746. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Twin Peaks Golf Course!

Phenomenal experience!

Very well maintained course with challenging holes. The pro shop was fairly priced, and they didn't overcrowd the course at all. The extremely friendly staff and players made this a great outing on my trip!

Commented on 07/13/2020

ronlong311, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Twin Peaks Golf Course.

A Good Day of Leisure

A good "Hot Deal" on GolfNow sent me to Twin Peaks - about a 35 minute drive. The deal included cart, but had I known the layout of the course, I may have taken the opportunity to walk. I was paired up with a single and a couple. Started off slow, but we managed the pairings with the group behind us and the pace was much better. It was fortunate that I was playing with someone who was familiar with the course - The layout could have been a bit confusing - though the tee boxes were well marked and one could follow the cart marks from green to tee. I played with a long ball hitter - but it did not discourage my particular game. For a public course, it was in good shape with few real obstacles to tend with - yes, i found one or two on an errant shot. The fairways were in good shape and the rough was fair with a few hard-pan spots, but that was to be expected due to dry weather conditions. The greens were fair and easy to read. Landing your ball a few yards off the green above the hole proved to be the most difficult of shots to get it close to the pin without rolling 20 feet past.
This was a good tune-up ( confidence builder ) for a golf trip I'll be taking shortly -- Thanks Twin Peaks, I'll be back.

Twin Peaks

Nice course for a Muni. The course was in great condition and the staff couldn't be friendlier. I'm surprised I didn't know it was there. I live in Fort Collins and it's not far of a drive. I'll be back.

Commented on 07/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Twin Peaks Golf Course thanks you!

Poor pace of play

As a twosome we played the front 9 holes in regulation time (2 hours). It took3 hours to play the back. 9.
Play was broth slow. We had to wait about 20 minutes on the average on every tee box. There was no one on the course to manage the slow pace off play.

Commented on 06/26/2020

Hello, fjledoux. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With so many golfers looking to get out, we are working very hard to maintain social distancing while accommodating everyone who visits our course. We are doing everything we can to allow our guests the chance to complete their rounds and finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and thank you for playing Twin Peaks Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Online not working

I tried to check in and my reservation through GolfNow app was not reserved. My resv was for 1220p but was told I could not get on until sometime after 200pm. I could see the resv on my phone via the site; however, the venue could not. The gentleman was not very cooperative and offered no compensation. Very disappointed in the app, spent money and no service.

Commented on 06/17/2020

Hello, we appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the experience you had when booking your round. Your feedback about confusion during the booking process is important to us. We always want to make sure our golfers are clear about their purchase before checking out. We ask that you contact GolfNow customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574 for clarity. Please have your confirmation number handy. Thank you for playing Twin Peaks Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Niwot, Colorado