Type Public/Municipal

Twin Peaks Golf Course has a traditional layout that appeals to players of all skill levels. It's a public course that is situated less than an hour from downtown Denver. The player-friendly layout has a mix of straightforward holes and doglegs. The course is wide open, offering uninterrupted views of Long's Peak. Though the fairways are flat and generous, be prepared for the elevated greens. If you miss them you'll be faced with difficult uphill and downhill chip shots from the surrounding mounding. The golf course also requires a bit of accuracy due to a few strategically placed trees. There are a few tricky holes but overall it's a layout that beginners can feel confident approaching. In addition to the course, Twin Peaks G.C. has a practice facility complete with a driving range as well as chipping and putting greens.

Twin Peaks Golf Course

Year Built 1977
Architect Dick Phelps Frank Hummel (1977)

Carts Yes - $15

Twin Peaks

We had a great time - the course has its challenges, but they are not daunting.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Your feedback is important to us, rrr39. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Twin Peaks Golf Course.

Great greens

Demanding tree lined tee shots. Tricky green complexes. Definitely more challenging than meets the eye. Greens roll true. Roping off of green surroundings definitely keeping the turf in a much more playable condition. Wish all courses would have a prism/reflective tape on the pins, for aid in range finder use.

Commented on 09/18/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Twin Peaks Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Staff was extremely friendly. Check-in was fast. Beautiful course with great views!

Commented on 09/18/2019

The BOMB

Excellent course!! The fairways were manicured and the greens were AWESOME THE COURSE OVERALL WAS ABSOLUTELY PHENOM!!!

Commented on 09/10/2019

Hi rezdog68. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Twin Peaks Golf Course!

Great day on the links

We played Twin Peaks. So easy to book and price was super. The staff was so friendly, food was yummy. Even with the 97 degree heat it was a great way to spend time with my friend and hit some balls!!!

Commented on 09/10/2019

Hello, thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Twin Peaks Golf Course!

Beauty

The course was in great condition with the greens rolling true.
Will be playing course again tomorrow, it was that fun!

Commented on 09/10/2019

Hello, Vikinggoldd. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Twin Peaks Golf Course!

Took 5 hours to play 18 with 2 people.....

Everything was good except the group two groups ahead of us. The 4some was so slow and wouldn’t let the pair in front of us play through. Took 5 hours to play 18 and that is absurd! Luckily it was a nice day and I enjoyed my friends company. One of my favorite courses

Commented on 08/28/2019

Agonizingly slow Monday Golf

I was with some great yesterday young guys but things got slow on the first hole. After the front nine I told the guy in the shop that the group in front was over one hole behind and things were agonizingly slow. his response was, oh, it is senior Monday and I can’t do a thing about it. Then he told me to play an extra ball. Unacceptable to me!!!!!

Commented on 08/23/2019

Hello, djteetime123. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Good municipal course.

Friendly staff. Fairways abs greens well maintained.

Commented on 08/20/2019

Beautiful, well maintained, course

We’re here from central Texas and really enjoyed the beautiful, green grass on the course. Except for the 3 Tee-boxes that were “unavailable” due to maintenance, the course was perfectly kept, including the greens and fairways. The only real “negative” today was the pace of play. I think everyone who could play was out on the course playing in the nice weather.

Commented on 07/24/2019

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear your round with us was 5-stars and hope to see you again for another one soon. Thanks for playing Twin Peaks Golf Club!

Best bang for the buck!

For the value it's hard to find better. The greens were true, staff was friendly, pace of play was perfect. We never played up on, nor we're played up on. Prices were great for the quality. Fairways were nott all hacked up and and we're challenging yet rewarding. Clubhouse prices were reasonable as well. Even bought a putter that was priced better than the box stores. We will continue to make the commute to get our monies worth.

Commented on 07/22/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Twin Peaks Golf Course.

Great course for the price

I live about 30 miles from this course, but it's been out there several times,I don't think there's a better course for the price, the greens are always in great shape

Commented on 08/02/2019

Great course for under $40

For under $40 this course is very well maintained. Greens were excellent and the fairways were great. Pace of play was a little slow. I will definitely play here again though.

Commented on 07/09/2019

Hi Steven6642326. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Commented on 07/02/2019

Fun Colorado golf

I play this course about 5 times per year, and it is well worth the drive from Fort Collins. I have rarely had issues with my experience and the views are quite beautiful.

Commented on 06/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us coyote75. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Twin Peaks Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 06/18/2019

Hello, Taracas. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Beautiful vistas

Twin Peaks is a terrific course for beginner and intermediate golfers. The views of the mountains are beautiful and the staff is fantastic

Commented on 06/20/2019

Twin Peaks

Course is in great shape. Set up is wide fairways with full grown trees and deep rough if you miss the fairway. Greens were running fast which when paired with deep rough makes the course deceptively tough.

Commented on 06/20/2019

Hello, rade8310. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Great Short Game Workout

Hit your targets, stay under the cup, and stay out of the rought.

Commented on 06/11/2019

Hi Micksterco. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Twin Peaks Golf Course.

Wow great track!

First time here and I'm impressed. I played the white tees and I felt it was a good test of my lack of skills. The greens were in great shape the people in the pro shop were awesome. ILL BE BACK!

Commented on 06/11/2019

Hi, McSmashie. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Twin Peaks Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Niwot, Colorado
Berthoud, Colorado
Boulder, Colorado
Firestone, Colorado
Lafayette, Colorado

Valid dates: Oct 10, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019
Golf Package Special for October starts at $199.00 for 1 or 2 golfers, Monday to Thursday. Golf included for each nights stay. Call 520-577-4092 to add additional golfers to the package.