1 reviews

Type Private

Year Built 1899
Architect Robert J. Ross (1924) John Duncan Dunn (1899) Robert D. Pryde (1912)

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard Accepted

Take Your Outing Elsewhere!

Take Your Outing Elsewhere! As a business owner who runs high quality golf outings I depend heavily on golf course partners to help me and Indian Hill let me down. I had coordinated and visited the course several times before the outing and even double checked information via phone the day before the outing only to have the course act as if they didn't know was coming the next day! Aside from the golf cart manager, I was the 1st to arrive at the course. The driving range opened 20 minutes late, catered breakfast was 30 minutes late, course pro was 1.5 hours late and the 2 girls working had no way of readying the scorecards (the printer was broken) or foursomes (computer wasn't working), which had been submitted in advance. We had a shotgun start schedule for 9:15 and ended up getting out at 9:45 - on a day mother nature could've poured on us in the afternoon, so we were looking to get out early not late. The room for our breakfast and lunch was set up in the grill room that I had to rearrange to for our meeting (they have very nice dining rooms closer to the kitchen which would have worked much better) so we had disgruntled members walking through our breakfast meeting because their tee times were bumped and weren't notified and went as far to help themselves to our food (staff too)! So in a sense I paid to feed angry members and some staff because our food was out and no one told them it wasn't theirs to eat! When all was said and done, the whole experience made me look like unorganized and incompetent. I will give credit where its due, the food by Cafe Louise was excellent and reasonably priced and the course itself is great to play. However, after the outing ended and was time to settle the bill, the course pro and caterer were unwilling to work for my return business and held firm to their price. Any decent, honest organization would've taken its reputation seriously and made their customers happy and reduced the bill (I literally spent thousands of $ to look bad) - they couldn't have cared less and therefore I posted this terrible review to warn others. Needless to say I will not be returning on principle and there are so many other great courses in CT to play.

Wethersfield, Connecticut