Woodstock Golf Course

Par 3 4 4 4 4 4 3 5 4 35 35

Year Built 1896

2.4

Miss led

Misled I didn't realize the course was only nine holes the greens were Immaculate the fairways were mostly crabgrass and very rough as were the tea boxes the course was very short. Other than that the staff was very friendly the people on the course were very nice but I would not recommend it

"Perfect for beginners"

From the moment I walked in "Anne" , the golf pro, knew me by name. After the first hole I realized I had left my wedge in my back yard and Anne quickly resolved the issue for me by presenting me with a loaner wedge. Excellent customer service all around. The course itself was very unique. Never experienced anything like it before or after. If you like nifty par 3's and short pat 4's this course is for you. I would definitely go back. The only real issue is the pace of play. She did say in their defense that the in house tee times weren't syncing with golfnow.com consequently double booking various time slots. Anyway give it a shot! I didnt go wrong selecting this deal!!

almost an executive course

great course for a senior with a 150 or 200 yard drive. super easy, short course. greens are small but in great shape.

Anne was terrific

When I arrived to the course I was confused. There was a ladies outing. I wasn't sure if I was gonna get out. I went into the club house to see Anne checking at least 15 ladies in. I went out to the deck to check the layout. Anne came out and asked me if I was golfing? I said I had a tee time but was not aware of the outing. She said not to worry and grab a cart. She was able to get me out right away. It did take a little longer than 2 hrs to play 9 holes. That maybe due to not knowing the course. There are a few blind shots. I recommend driving up to see the holes first. Anne was great!!! Course is very short.

9 hole course playing eighteen.

A Groupon special and worth the drive. Not a stick out of the crowd course, but one you can have fun with. The first nine were interesting due to not knowing the course... but the second nine made it fun because you could know where to hit your shot over that hill or around that corner.

Woodstock, Connecticut