Tired Creek Golf Course

Scorecard for Tired Creek Golf Course
Blue M: 72.2/129 396 417 420 165 385 155 534 535 419 3426 515 173 390 408 182 373 415 502 449 3407 6833
White M: 68.6/123 374 405 404 140 369 144 503 530 393 3262 498 165 378 389 169 359 395 491 434 3278 6540
Gold M: 66.2/118 322 347 346 119 324 135 425 435 284 2737 442 120 292 319 160 305 340 435 335 2748 5485
Red W: 70.2/118 317 342 341 114 319 130 419 422 257 2661 437 115 287 314 160 300 335 428 329 2705 5366

Year Built 1960

First time I have played this course in about a year. New pro shop and new golf carts (with GPS!). Cairo is gettin fancy...Looks like they added a new set of tees, whites are now pretty far back (or just further than they used to be). Definitely makes the course a little more challenging. Tee boxes, fairways, and greens were all in great shape. I love this course, just wish it was a little closer to home.

Wonderful Golf Course

Conditions of this course right now are top notch. Fairways and greens are near perfect. I played 18 and don't remember seeing a bad spot on a single green. Teed off at 8:30 and was back at the clubhouse at 11:30. Golf carts are getting a little ragged, my playing partners had to switch carts the last 2 times we have been here, but that is nothing compared to how wonderful the conditions are here. A few fun holes, rest are fairly straight. But still a great round of golf.

Long and straight

some work is needed in the sand and the greens will need to be reworked soon

I miss Willy.

Rewards the long ball. Similar to Seminole. Back to back par fives are cool. They have paid a lot of attention to the greens, and I hope they keep it up. Tally residents: Tired of five hour rounds? This is the place for you. Jonas is an asset. Never let him go! New carts!!

My own private golf course! Fantastic!

This place is a hidden treasure! Only 45 minutes from Tallahassee, and definitely worth the drive! The place was empty, and we essentially had the course to ourselves on a Saturday morning. The greens were running fast and true, and the rest of the course was in great shape. There is more than enough golf course here for any level golfer. I can't believe they give away greens fees here for $10 online at certain times. That is a steal of a deal! I would much rather drive north from Tallahassee and play this course, then fight the crowds at some of the courses in town, where a five hour round is a possibility. We took our time and were done in under three hours. I love this place, and I will be back many more times I am sure!

Cairo Country Club

The course was in great shape, the greens were very fast and well kept. The course is a bit narrow and long. The only complaint that I had was the attitude of the course manager. I had to call to request a cart because ours had died. He responded by saying "the sooner I get off the phone with you the sooner I can get the cart to you." He was extremely rude and unapologetic.

Great value

Beautiful course for the money. Green are deceptively quick with lots of holes requiring perfect shot placement off of the tee. Great round and would definitely play again!

Tough course.

The greens were in great shape. Rolled good and pretty fast. The fairways were in average shape with just a few rough spots. My biggest complaint with the condition was the tee boxes. Some were very hard and had dead grass. Overall this was a fun and challenging course. It requires straight and long tee shots.

fun round of golf

played with a friend. I played from the gold tees and had a great time. Fairways and greens in great shape. Not so difficult that it wasn't fun to play. Lost a couple of balls in the water, but the water hazards were not unfair. The club house and employees not so great but for just golf it was a fun day.

Would play again

Liked the course not really a difficult course to play a lot of long par 4 overall a good course

Valid dates: Sep 17, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018