Scorecard for Chalet Hills Golf Club
Black M: 74.0/142 414 373 524 184 425 149 516 357 388 3330 410 544 361 225 393 550 429 141 494 3547 6877
Blue M: 72.7/139 392 358 510 170 405 139 506 338 374 3192 386 532 354 206 367 540 409 134 474 3402 6594
White M: 70.0/132 W: 75.3/135 362 322 468 151 359 119 472 298 327 2878 359 499 323 181 316 520 361 116 430 3105 5983
Gold W: 69.4/122 289 242 424 118 318 77 407 240 268 2383 295 413 262 148 246 421 313 86 367 2551 4934

Year Built 1995
Fairways Bent
Greens Bent
Architect Ken Killian

Very slow pace of play, took us 5 hours 15 minutes. Nice course but wouldn’t go back because of this.

Commented On 08/13/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Chalet Hills Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Sleeping giant

Those of you who haven’t played this course are truly missing out of a wonderful golf experience. Here lies a great layout that will test all your shot making skills. Bring your A game.

Commented On 08/08/2019

Thank you for your review, jpevitts. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Chalet Hills Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Enjoyable

Had an enjoyable time on the course. Still don’t understand how this course can’t have cart paths that are paved. There is also too many areas where carts aren’t allowed which requires bringing multiple clubs to the ball.

Commented On 07/30/2019

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Chalet Hills!

Cary Holds the Best Gems

Tee time: 3:48 on a Friday ($25). If you like great golf, look no further than Cary, IL. Chalet Hills and Foxford Hills are beautiful and two of my favorite tracks in the Chicagoland area. I love Chalet because it is well kept, challenging, and forces you to use every club in your bag. No two holes are alike! Similar to others, my only complaint is that there is no driving range and the carts do not have GPS. Living in Chicago, I don't get to play this course often, but when I do it's a huge treat. It's time I move out of the city so I can start playing Chalet Hills (and Foxford Hills) on the regular.

Great Value

This is a tough course with a lot of undulation. Unlike most courses in IL. Great value for the course. Greens and fairways consistently in very good shape The course needs some money put in to extra maintenance to improve the looks and some playability in spots. Could be one of the great courses in the state. Friendly staff. Highly recommend.

First attempt

The course was really well kept and had a lot of fun water features. As a new golfer I was told to play from the green markers but found I was much better off playing from the white tees. The only complaints I have was no driving range to warm up and the pace was way too slow due to a large group. Other than that I am going back for more.

Commented On 07/23/2019

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We always aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement and will use your comments as guidance. Thank you for playing Chalet Hills Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented On 07/18/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Commented On 07/17/2019

Challenging course, great condition

Havent played here in like 12 years, but the course is as awesome as i remembered it. Was one of my favoriets back in the day. Starter was great, let me start on the back since i was a single and had 3 groups in front of me. Very tough back, need to be straight and long. Not optimal starting on the back with no range to warm up on. Front is more forgiving. Course was in great shape. Blew through 18 in just over 3 hours on a Saturday. Awesome value for the very reasonable weekend fees. Still love this track.

Commented On 07/17/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Chalet Hills!

Beautiful course, and challenging

Very nice course in a wooded setting, staff is terrific and fairways are in great shape despite the torrential rains. No practice range yet but they said that they are putting one in next year. . Definitely worth a try for all skill levels.

Commented On 07/08/2019

Hi. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Illinois Advisor

A very nice morning at Chalet

Best time to get out on this track is first thing on a weekday morning before 8am. If you tee off after 9 or 10am count on a 5 hour round. Chalet has a 130 slope from the whites and that's enough and too much for many.. Lot's of water to carry and fend off. Wonderfully routed track with interesting holes. Tee to green in very good shape. Sand traps are complete hit and miss. Greens had very good speed any faster your round would be even longer. It was nice to see that that they got rid of the trap fronting the entire 11th green. Now the hole is very fair - the green was too small to hold shots previously. Downgrading a star because the grounds crew basically followed us with a blower for a couple of holes. They should know better....we were the only ones on the front nine practically and then they did us again to us when we were finishing on the 18th. Recommend this track but play it early otherwise you'll be standing around waiting a lot. Bring some bug spray as well especially if you're out there in the afternoon early evening. Trust me on that. $40 value.

Commented On 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Chalet Hills thanks you!

Commented On 06/28/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Chalet Hills. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great Course. Rude golfers with no course etiquette.

The course is beautiful and challenging. It’s unfortunate you don’t have a chance to enjoy it. We were hit into twice in the first seven holes (including while putting).

We saw a number of carts very close to the green, published dress code violations, and other activity befitting a slovenly muni.

There was one group of three guys who were courteous. We let them through, but other idiots followed. “Microwave golf” with little/no courtesy is not a pleasant way to spend an afternoon. We had enough after eight holes. I didn’t think my blood pressure or temper could take much more.

Commented On 06/14/2019

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented On 05/28/2019

Hi. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Chalet Hills Golf Club.

Commented On 05/21/2019

Hi, we appreciate you reviewing Chalet Hills Golf Club. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Commented On 05/21/2019

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Chalet Hills Golf Club.

Hidden Gem

This course is a must play. It is a drive for me and my pals but it is really worth it.

Commented On 05/30/2019

Wow thanks for the great compliments, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Chalet Hills Golf Club.

Great shape

We’ve had a ton of rain lately and the course was in great shape! No standing water and the greens rolled very well!

Layout is great and you need to be precise off the tee as well as approach shots.

Great round

Commented On 05/06/2019

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time and hope you will let us know if you ever need anything while you are here. Come back and see us again very soon for more of the best golf in town.

Much Improved and Beautiful!

This is one of my favorite courses, but it was not in the best shape last year. However, the course conditions now have been much better, bad spots have been repaired and lower areas are drained dry. The fairways are well maintained and greens are smooth, I really enjoyed my round on this beautiful course.

Commented On 04/29/2019

Thank you for visiting us at {Chalet Hills Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Cary, Illinois