Meadow Lakes Golf Course
White 72 6063 yards
Gold 72 5722 yards
Red (W) 73 5518 yards
Scorecard for Meadow Lakes Golf Course
Blue M: 71.8/130 542 370 181 524 383 184 354 362 363 3263 173 343 384 521 189 400 399 539 429 3377 6640
Burgandy M: 71.2/128 526 367 168 502 366 172 341 351 349 3142 167 332 370 509 179 387 380 502 401 3227 6369
White M: 70.0/125 511 345 155 483 349 160 328 340 335 3006 155 322 355 492 168 376 351 474 373 3066 6072
Gold M: 66.1/122 456 297 128 429 306 139 304 294 298 2651 122 284 311 453 142 350 318 440 315 2735 5386
Red W: 70.8/127 418 294 124 389 286 120 205 276 252 2364 118 238 308 408 118 321 281 382 280 2454 4818

Year Built 1987
Fairways Bermuda
Greens Bent
Architect Ken Skodacek

Clubs No

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

Greens

Front nine closed due to aeration/sanding. Back nine in decent shape. No notice on GN regarding the closure.

Nice Course

Greens excellent course, Not the same course I played two year ago lots of work being done to improve the course. Staff friendly recommendations give this course a second look if you have played it in the past

Nice day HOWEVER!

We have played this course many times over the past years and thoroughly enjoy the course. However, the negative on the course and the main reason we do not play it so much any more is that they allow a five-some for play, and we have experienced this almost every time we play in front of us. So you have 5 golfers vs 2 golfers following....end result,,,,,frustrating! Really enjoy the course BUT, this is a shame they allow this!!!!!

2019 1st Time playing

course is much improved over last couple of years. Greens back to being strength of course. rolled true and consistant. only complaints are layout and not having a beverage cart running. no where on course to get back to clubhouse for anything.

Great course, Great Value

One of our favorites. Incredible layout and perfect bent grass greens. “Lakes” isn’t just name - water on 10 holes! Except for the “sevensome” we encountered on the back nine it was a perfect day. Golf with wife and two sons - a dream round!

Meadow Lakes

I have played this track for years and it is in the best shape I have ever seen it. Allen and Gary have done a tremendous job getting Meadow Lakes back into one of the best tracks in North Georgia. I highly recommend playing here.

Getting better!

I used to be a member at this course. Conditions had gotten pretty bad. Since ownership has changed the playing conditions have gotten much better. Only thing regarding my round was the greens but that was due to aeration. Overall a value for my money.

A Changed Meadow Lakes

This course has changed over the past two years - lots of work! The fairways & greens are in excellent condition, pace of play is great and the staff is very friendly - pleasantly surprised when I returned!

ML

Holes 17 and 18 closed due to continued flooding. They did have a pump operating to try and alleviate the condition. Some of the greens starting to show the stress of the summer, hopefully they can keep them from getting worse.

good shape

Course overall in good shape. Was worried they might lose the greens as in the past with the heat this summer, but they have done a great job keeping them in good shape. Fairways and tee boxes green and cut close. Course was flooded in the usual holes (4, 17, 18) which is understandable given the rain they had the previous week. Surprised those flood-prone holes were open, the flooding was the worst I have seen in the last few years. Not sure if they could address the overflow of the ponds that causes that flooding, Might just be a geographic issue that can't be changed. Only minor complaint is that the cart path could be addressed on 17. They did a great job over the last few years fixing the other cart path issues, but for some reason, they didn't address 17. Electric carts are getting worn out, would be nice if they switched to gas. Overall, the money they invested was well spent.

Good Shape

Tee boxes good. Fairways green, firm. Some bunkers being filled in with sod, others have grass and weeds in them, I am assuming they are gong to sod those as well. Most bunkers have been re-worked, and those with the new sand are decent. Greens almost completely back, so far holding up with the heat. Could use replacement ball washers. Staff generally friendly, although not quite as friendly with the GN users.

Meadow Lakes

I booked a Tee Time for me and my buddy who has never played golf before. The old guy behind the counter made it a huge deal we was 3 min late and the marshal was a jerk as well. They told us we had to play quick because they had a tournament. Well don’t put up deals with that going on. Meadow Lakes sucks and golf now has still not got back with me on my refund.

Response from Meadow Lakes Golf Club on 05/23/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

Course is over priced

Rates went up to $40.00 on week days. Won't play there again unless it is a Golf Now Hot Deal. Not worth $40.00 To play this course.

Response from Meadow Lakes Golf Course on 06/11/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the value of your round. We hope that you still had an enjoyable day on the golf course, we hope to see you back soon.

Getting There

Greens almost all the way back, a few had some bumpy spots and weeds, but overall, close to the same condition as a few years back. Most bunkers either re-worked or re-sanded. Staff always friendly. Many tees getting thin and worn out. Fairways very firm (great for long rolls), not so nice to hit approach shots from. Hopefully they have fixed their irrigation system, so they don't lose the fairways and the greens during the hot summer months. Don't really use the practice facilities, but that could use some improvement (allowing hitting off grass for example, or betting putting green/chipping area). I understand they don't have much room in that regard. Overall, the improvements are nice, the greens are almost completely back, and if maintained, ML can be a very nice course!

Valid dates: May 26, 2020 - Jul 12, 2020