Type Private

Year Built 1997
Architect Greg Norman (1997) Tad Burnett

Definitely worth the visit

Played the Stables and Meadows courses as part of a local golf society event. The courses were in excellent condition overall and worthy of the strong reputation this place has within the ATL golf community. Excellent practice facilities and friendly staff. Well worth playing if you are presented with the opportunity

Georgia Advisor

TPC is a true test

TPC sugarloaf was more then I thought. The course was in amazing shape and reminded me of Augusta National. They used to play the bell south classic here and I have the champions tour event now. The course was in perfect shape with true greens great fairways manicured bunkers etc. The staff was nice and helpful and the practice facility was unbelievable( probably best in Georgia exception of Augusta National). The clubhouses food was so good and the clubhouse is big and spacious where I got a suviner cup. This is of course a great course because of the name TPC.

Expected a lot and they over delivered

I played this course I May of 2015 right before the member quest and it was amazing. I was impressed by the layout and more impressed by the condition of the course from tee to green it was perfect. Weather was great and course was firm. I really have nothing negative to say except I was charged 2 different price for drinks by the cart girls. This was my favorite TPC course all around I have played and a top 10 of all courses. I am a 0 to 2 handicap and I am starting to learn for the higher end courses when to play them. Play this one around its member guest and you will not be disappointed.

Atlanta Advisor

TPC is top notch and very fun to play!

I played TPC Sugarloaf 2 weeks before the Champions Tour event at Sugarloaf and I could not have asked for a better course in better condition. I can say that for the average golfer like me, my scores go down when I play a course like this because the fairways and even most of the rough is in such pristine condition that its hard to find a bad lie! This course is such a fun challenge though; theres a par 3 entirely over water, a drivable uphill par-4, and the par-5 18th can be tempting with a risk/reward downhill second shot over water. The course lives up to the TPC family name as the clubhouse and practice facilities are elaborate and as immaculate as the course. I could've spent easily an entire day practicing with the setup they had.

73f303c1-8ae4-5a57-ac46-371c1939856a
Commented on 05/05/2017

This was for a charity golf tournament.

Commented on 04/11/2017

How do you get tee times here when it's private?

Request Membership Information From TPC Sugarloaf
Please provide your information below and a staff member at TPC Sugarloaf will be in contact shortly.
Suwanee, Georgia
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Suwanee, Georgia

Valid dates: Jan 21, 2020 - Jan 31, 2022
Stay at Solitude Inn on the Green and play one of the best course in SE Michigan, Solitude Links Golf Course. Learn more.