Type Private

Year Built 1987
Architect Arnold Palmer (1987) Ed Seay (1987) Robert Walker (1987)

Dress code Proper golf attire.

Winding Course

This course has generous fairways. Just a few holes have trees that require a bending shot. I like the beauty of the course and the extremely quiet neighborhood.

Great option SW of the city

I was looking for a round before my flight home and was able to get a time at Whitewater Creek. I enjoyed the layout, as a Palmer design it is typically generous off the tee with big greens but plenty of areas you can get yourself into trouble if you don’t hit a good shot. Play the right tees and you will enjoy yourself. The locker room left a lot to be desired however. It was a total mess and no clean towels for the showers. I wound up drying off with an unused golf towel I had in my bag. I would play it again in a heartbeat.

Really enjoyed Whitewater Creek

We truly enjoyed a wonderful round at this classic Arnold Palmer/Ed Seay design. While the weather was a little chilly to start the round, we managed to play in less than 4 hours. It was our first time on the course, so we had a moment or two figuring out yardage on a few holes. The course sets up beautifully off the tee with plenty of room to drive the ball from the blue tees.
I had access to the course through Club Corp Travel and would definitely like to play it again on my next trip through Atlanta. An easy 40 minutes to Hartsfield Airport for our flight home. The staff was friendly and the food was excellent. Thanks for a great spring round!

Georgia Advisor

Great round by the king

Played here with a member couple weeks ago and it was a pleasant surprise. The course was in very good conditions for January but wow was the course hard. First of all the staff is INCREDIBLE they are so nice and the food was amazing. I’d say the signature hole is 16 with water on the right but 18 is still very good.

The practice facilities where great and with 2 putting greens goo place to get your day started. The oaks trees around the course give a nice touch. Some parts of the course are open but if not on the course will beat you up. The greens where running fast and firm. Overall great course and amazing people.

Valid dates: Apr 04, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Here at Coachman's Golf Resort we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers.