Silver (W) 72 5340 yards 65.0 105
Scorecard for Royal Lakes
Blue M: 73.1/130 535 420 495 175 360 320 390 200 405 3300 400 490 330 395 195 405 150 415 535 3315 6615
White M: 70.7/126 510 395 480 170 340 310 370 180 395 3150 385 475 305 365 145 390 125 360 510 3060 6210
Gold M: 69.4/124 490 375 455 160 330 270 360 150 380 2970 380 455 285 350 140 320 110 320 480 2840 5810
Silver M: 66.1/111 W: 67.1/113 470 350 435 150 300 240 335 145 350 2775 350 400 270 315 110 300 110 275 435 2565 5340
Red W: 66.9/109 390 310 420 140 270 215 305 130 320 2500 330 375 265 270 80 240 90 240 400 2290 4790

Year Built 1990
Fairways Bermuda
Greens Bent
Architect Arthur Davis

Entertaining Clients 19

Beautiful golf course

Beautiful golf course with many challenging holes and very friendly staff… If I had any suggestions, it would be to move the senior tees a little bit closer to the greens.

Commented On 2019-01-10T14:39:06.000+00:00

Thank you for leaving us five stars!

Continues to decline

I used to love this course and play it regularly. The course/staff has been on the decline for the last couple of years. They had trouble with their greens a year or two ago and had to keep them extremely long to keep from losing them all together. While the greens were in better shape than the last time I played the course (about a year ago) they still are not very good. When I checked in and asked for range balls I was told the range was closed (because it was too wet). I should have been informed of this when I made the tee time (same day). When I finished my round there were 5 or 6 guys beating balls on the range ??? If you want better greens and a cheaper price go down the street to Chicopee. Their greens are in great shape and the range is never closed. Better pace of play as well. Hopefully Royal Lakes will get their act together and become the "Country Club" they claim to be. Until then I wont be coming back.

Commented On 2018-12-03T18:09:05.000+00:00

We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience with us. We will pass along your feedback to our management team.

Nice layout

Great course, nice layout. If only people would use their sand in the fairways and fix divots on the greens. A little slow on the front. I was a single wedged in between a few threesomes. Finally played through on the back. Overall, a great course and will go back, but tee times could be a bit more organized for a “slow” Monday.

Challenging but fair layout

I used nearly every club in my bag on this course. Great value for the money, friendly staff. It's on my list of favorites that I will continue to play.

A must play in northern suburbs.

Response from Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club on 10/16/2018:
Thank you for leaving us four stars!

Be prepared to have a 5 hour round

This is a SEMI private golf course.. which means that if your not a member... be prepared. Soooo enjoyed waiting all day (not) behind a member and their kids dropping and hitting 2 and 3 balls at time..: yes, for real. No Marshall to help to fix the issue.. Tied up the GC for the whole afternoon. Bailed after 13 because 4 hours had already elapsed. Pointless. I understand that your new to the game, we all have been there however... what are we teaching here to allow this ? Bad ethics. Never coming back recommend you don’t waste your time and $.

GOLFWISDOM
Commented On 2018-10-06T11:47:40.000+00:00

Mr. Dodds,

Could you give me more specifics into your experience? I would like to know the day, time, and reservation name of when you played.

I do not support practicing on the course because of the experience you endured. This information will help me narrow down who might have been the players.

Thank you for your help.

Response from Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club on 10/16/2018:
Thank you for leaving us four stars!

Great Course for $30

Nice course. Very well manicured. Challenging island hole. Only complaint is there are several holes where you need to lay up.

Response from Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club on 10/16/2018:
Thank you for leaving us a very nice four-star review! We're so pleased that you had a fun and challenging round with us. Please come and see us again soon.

Beautiful and challenging

Beautiful and challenging course but very busy… many tough but scenic shots ... Break course for an intermediate golfer!

Response from Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club on 10/16/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great five-star review! It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our scenery and inherent challenges. Please come back for another round soon.

Great course for the money

Royal Lakes is a one of the courses that once you play the course, you'll want to come back and try the course again. It has a mix of easy and hard holes that make you think about how to attack the hole before you hit your tee shot. I like that it's not a course where you just hit driver and wedge on every hole.

Response from Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club on 09/06/2018:
Thank you for leaving us a great four-star review! We appreciate the kind words and we look forward to your next round with us.

Tough layout

I enjoy playing this course, but the greens are usually faster and in better shape. We seem to have some kind of black fungus on the greens. The rest of the course is in good shape and as always, very challenging.

Response from Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club on 09/06/2018:
Thank you for leaving very helpful feedback! We're working hard to improve conditions and we hope to see you again soon!
Response from Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club on 09/06/2018:
Thank you for leaving us five stars, Charles!

Slow on a Saturday

Very slow, and sandwiched between some foursomes, who were Asians and would not let us play through. We were a twosome. They didn't repair ball marks on the greens, and even though there was at least an entire hole open, never would acknowledge that we were on their tail all day. It would be nice to see some signs to let faster players play through. Just seemed uncourteous to me and my playing partner.

Response from Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club on 09/06/2018:
We're very sorry to hear about your experience. We understand how frustrating that must have been and we'll pass along your feedback to our management staff.

Always a good play

I have played Royal Lakes on and off for some 15 years and it never disappoints. The course is challenging enough and is great for a neighborhood course. The staff is friendly and during the week the pace is very good. Some of the greens have a few bad spots, but the fairways are great and always fun to play. We will certainly be back again soon.

Response from Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club on 09/06/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very nice four-star review! We so appreciate your years-long loyalty. Please come and see us again soon.

excellent staff

this course is very challenging. beautiful island green on hole 11. the staff does an excellent job to make sure your day starts and ends great. I would paly this course everyday if I could. thank you royal lakes staff for a unforgettable experience see yall again soon

Response from Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club on 09/06/2018:
Thank you for leaving us a terrific five-star review! We're thrilled to hear that we could provide such a wonderful experience. Please come and see us again soon.
Response from Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club on 09/06/2018:
Thank you for leaving us five stars!

Great Day

Great day at Royal Lakes. Course is in great shape. Greens were in good shape.with only a few areas of dead spots. Rolling much better than my previous round there. Definitely a great day at a great golf course.

Response from Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club on 09/06/2018:
We're so pleased that you had a great day with us! We hope you'll return for another one soon!

Course is in great shape for this time of the year. I played here few months ago as fairway was getting new growth during early spring and was good shape for that time of the year also.

Response from Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club on 09/06/2018:
We're so pleased that you enjoyed our conditions! We look forward to your next round with us.

Great course except slow players

The golf course is great, still little sand on the greens. The worst thing was a very slow group in front of us did not play us through. They looked the course members. You should not make it semi-public if the members don't want the public to play.

Response from Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club on 09/06/2018:
We're sorry to hear about the slow group. We understand that can be frustrating. Please come back again in the future for an improved experience.
Hoschton, Georgia
Buford, Georgia
Dacula, Georgia
Jefferson, Georgia

Valid dates: Jan 11, 2019 - Mar 03, 2019
An oasis of elegance amid the harsh beauty of the desert that surrounds it, the JW Marriott Las Vegas boasts 541 oversized guestrooms and is located adjacent to TPC Las Vegas. Complimentary shuttle service and a seamless experience make this resort a first class option.
4700 Royal Lakes Dr, Flowery Branch, Georgia 30542, Hall County