Innsbruck Golf Club

Scorecard for Innsbruck Resort & Golf Club
Blue M: 72.7/135 358 349 574 168 404 400 473 200 380 3306 481 183 407 338 383 177 478 306 443 3196 6502
White M: 70.5/127 335 304 522 147 381 379 443 165 356 3032 453 170 370 321 348 169 449 282 397 2959 5991
Gold M: 68.2/120 291 278 464 125 338 364 403 143 329 2735 427 135 353 310 323 158 415 270 346 2737 5472
Red W: 69.2/116 246 235 344 113 334 296 362 125 289 2344 338 116 291 304 282 130 367 232 321 2381 4725

Year Built 1987
Fairways Bermuda
Greens Bent
Golf Season year round
Architect Bill Watts

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Courses for Pace of Play in the U.S. (2015 #24)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Value Courses in the U.S. (2015 #17)

Tough mountain course.

Enjoy this course, elevation changes, narrow fairways, a lot of fun.

Wonderful experience

My husband and I played on a Saturday. It was a very hot and sunny day but the course had beautiful shaded cart paths. Each hole was private, greens were good and we saw two black bears walking across two fairways! We loved playing this course and will be back!

I will go back!

Great course. Fun in mountains! The course is in great condition with the exception of some areas from the flood a few weeks ago (no fault of the course of-course). I wish the driving was more updated with target flags at various distances for example. But overall I really enjoyed this course and I will definitely be back in he future.

Rough gem

This is a beautiful piece of land that has a course built through it. Everyone should play there for the scenery. Unfortunately I don't think the owners are putting any money to speak of into the course. The cart paths are really rough and they have definitely had some serious damage from the recent floods and rains. Having said that, still go play.

Great views,

I always enjoy this course, but after 14 inches of rain the previous week it was a little rough in places. The greens were terrific, will play again.

Fairways are horrible!!!

The greens are in perfect shape!!! But the fairways and tee boxes are another story.

Lots of bare areas in the fairways and tee boxes.Not just where the grass has not grown in,I mean bare dirt and rocks!!

Course has beautiful mountain scenery and unique course layout.

One of most memorable golf outings. I will always play this course when given the opportunity.

Early season fun

Greens were putting well. No grass growing yet in fairways. Many putts have a lot of break. Many holes are cut out of the north Georgia mountain ridges, leaving a narrow actual fairway with steep slopes, often on both sides, which often returns a slightly errant drive back down the hill to the fairway -- still overall driving landing areas are narrow. Several blind holes when driving that you don't know whether to hit a driver or not. On cart GPS and map is nice and provides some help for those situations. There is a dramatically steep par 3 (I think no. 15) which has an elevation drop of (I'm guessing 150 feet. My range finder said it was 165 yards, but a local told me to play the hole as if it were 125 yards and he was exactly right. If you use your map app on your phone/computer to get to this course, it might take you to the backside where you cannot get it. You must enter from the Helen, GA side.

Decent course, relatively empty

Greens in good shape B+.

Fairways get a passing grade C due to need for watering.

Bunkers and water are well placed but the bunkers were not recently raked so they were pretty hard.

I don’t know if it was normal but playing on a Saturday afternoon, this place wasn’t crowded at all and that was great because the pace of play was exactly our pace of play.

Despite critiques above, relative to other area courses, it’s above average and overall I’m very happy and would go back again.

Great!!!!

Staff super nice and course is just beautiful!! greens were super fast today FYI!!! The crows will steal your crackers out of your cart not joking!!

Overall good experience

First time playing here. Green’s had been recently punched, but still rolled pretty good. Very good green’s when they come in. The fairways and tee boxes wasn’t to good with patchy grass. They really needed to overseed those area’s. I would definitely want to play again around June.

Great value

This review is purely for the golf course which I played recently as part of an organized golf association event.

With respect to the course itself, I feel it is certainly worth playing if you are in the area. It was still very early in the season when I played and that needs to be taken into account in my review. I found several of the holes to be very narrow and in some cases the greens were a little on the unfair side - almost impossible to stop the ball on downhill putts, even at this time of year. The signature Par 3 on the back nine is almost worth the trip alone but overall, I certainly felt satisfied with the course and very happy I made the drive up from North Atlanta to play in the event.

As you would expect given its location, the scenery is absolutely spectacular and I found the staff hospitality to be exceptional from the guy at the gatehouse to the Club Pro and everyone else in between. We were made to feel extremely welcome at all times.

Great value

Mountain Golf

Challenging course... up hill, then down with tight fairways, plenty of contour on the greens. Played on a rainy day and had a great time. Beautiful course, fun to play and the staff was friendly and informative. Can't wait to play again.

The staff is friendly and helpful. The course is in excellent condition and the fairways are very open.

Best value in GA

I have mixed feelings giving this course 5 stars because I don't want this course to become flooded with tee times. We have played this course for many years. It has never been in such excellent shape! We have two homes in golf course communities, but this is our favorite course! We love the layout and elevation changes. We feel at home on this course. We love it!

Hidden Jewel in The Mountains

Greens were in great conditions with subtle tilts. Fairways could use some work on several holes. Overall very good course in good condition. Play it. You will not be disappointed.

Probably the best course we have played. The course, the staff and the equipment were all good. Love this course and we will return many times in the future.

Cleveland, Georgia
Hayesville, North Carolina
Dahlonega, Georgia
Blairsville, Georgia

Valid dates: Jan 11, 2019 - Mar 03, 2019
An oasis of elegance amid the harsh beauty of the desert that surrounds it, the JW Marriott Las Vegas boasts 541 oversized guestrooms and is located adjacent to TPC Las Vegas. Complimentary shuttle service and a seamless experience make this resort a first class option.