Creekside Golf & Country Club

Creekside Golf Club
Scorecard for Creekside
Black M: 71.5/134 369 122 513 448 423 365 318 154 550 3262 144 537 322 176 468 435 391 430 535 3438 6700
Blue M: 69.5/127 W: 75.1/140 348 108 493 423 389 338 310 123 533 3065 124 505 307 146 449 405 336 405 511 3188 6253
White M: 67.7/119 W: 72.9/135 332 102 478 407 357 309 302 105 500 2892 103 460 292 123 402 377 311 382 495 2945 5837
Red M: 65.5/114 W: 70.6/124 320 82 457 368 327 288 215 95 477 2629 91 437 277 99 378 365 286 317 473 2723 5352

Year Built 1954
Architect Rich Mandell (1999)

Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only
Dress code Collared shirt required

Not bad for December

Overall the course was in decent shape for this time of year. Staff was very polite.

Nice course....challenging layout

Worth the visit....fun course. Challenging, yet attainable if you can keep the ball in play.

Response from Creekside Golf & Country Club on 09/27/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

Quick round great value

The fairways and rough were in good condition. The greens were a little beat up around the holes. Nothing that a change of location wouldn't fix.I can blame my poor putting on that. Since my last review they have cut down some of the vegetation in the hazards in front of the greens. I played as a single and there was a single in front of me and behind me. So the course was not crowded at all even though it was a mid morning round on a Thursday.

Great if you get a discount.

My round took a little over 5 hours. The Rangers kept driving by but did nothing to improve to pace. The fairways were decent in most places but the grass was dying. The greens were super soft. I plugged a ball onto a short par 3. There are ball marks everywhere on the greens because they are so soft. Several greens had invasive grass growing on them affecting putts. If you get a big discount it’s worth it. But I’d be very disappointed with the course if I had paid full price.

Response from Creekside Golf & Country Club on 09/17/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review us, Creekside Golf & Country Club, in the Paulding County area. We're very sorry to hear you may not have had the best recent customer experience with us due to the pace of play, and we greatly appreciate your feedback regarding the rangers so we may work towards any necessary improvements. We also appreciate your dedication to playing our course over the years and hope we can continue to provide you with a valuable golf experience. Thank you for golfing with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Challenging course

Tough course. Should be easier next time. Hard to figure out from the tee box. Greens had a bunch of ball marks but overal good shape. Staff was frendly marshals kept pace of play up.

I’ve played this course several times very friendly atmosphere fair way and greens are always keep up

Creekside

Course generally in good shape, a few greens getting thin and spotted with weeds. Always very friendly staff. Marshall came out after being called by a group regarding a slow foursome, and situation was resolved.

Course played ok. But had to halt play several times due to lawn services interrupting play. Noticed several beer cans tossed into the bushes and along cart path throughout course. Also had to wait to hit onto the 18th green because of company crew fishing out golf balls. I would recommend these companies either do their work in the early morning or in the afternoon.

Response from Creekside Golf & Country Club on 07/27/2018:
Thank you for golfing with us and for leaving us a review. On behalf of all of our staff here at Creekside, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your feedback. We are sorry that you had to stop play multiple times because of our maintenance staff, and we apologize about the trash left by some of our golfers. These observations have been noted by our staff, and we will make sure to keep the course in shape. Thank you again for the feedback, and we hope to see you out here again sometime soon.

7/14/18 round

I always enjoy coming out and playing this course. The layout is challenging and forces you to play strategically. They course wasn’t in as great of shape as I would have like to have seen it. The greens were a little abused from people not fixing their ball marks resulting in some bad spots. Overall they weren’t terrible. Some of the tee boxes needed to be cut. On select holes, the tee boxes were as tall as the rough. Fairways were in great shape aside from some drainage issues. While there were a few maintenance issues, the course was in overall good shape and I would play again soon.

nice course

Course in good shape. Greens holding up well in the heat this summer. Bare tees have been sodded, some need to be mowed, but I guess they are letting them establish themselves before cutting them. Fun course with wide variety of holes.

Great course for the money!

The course is a risk vs reward type layout. You are always close to nature. It is a great course to work on your course management skills. The greens were in decent shape after being aerated a couple of weeks ago.

Golfnow deal

This is a course that placement is key. There are some holes that are pretty easy. There are some holes that are very difficult. There are a couple of places where the vegetation needs to be cut back so you can see the green from your approach shot. The ranger was helpful at keeping people moving and informing us on delays. Being a weekend the beverage cart helped keep us hydrated as it was a very hot day.

Meh, okay

Condition of the course is just ok. Fairways are very hard, many bare spots. Greens are in nice shape, but quite slow. Bunkers are hit or miss. Some have a good amount of sand, some hardly have any. It is a good challenge from the blue tee, although a but short. In my opinion, the ladies tees are too difficult for the average lady. Need additional tees for them. Right now it is difficult to hold the fairways because they are so hard.

Response from Creekside Golf & Country Club on 06/25/2018:
Hello and thank you for coming out to Creekside and for the review. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the condition of the course. We will make sure to keep working to keep the course in great shape. We appreciate the feedback, and we will make sure to pass this onto our staff. Thank you again for the review, and we hope to see you again sometime soon.

Great conditions

Awesome round. Course is in great shape. Priced right and our round pace was good.

Austell, Georgia