Creekside Golf & Country Club

Metal spikes allowed: Soft spikes only
Dress code: Collared shirt required
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed

Location is in the 'burbs worth the drive   Great for locals seniors advanced golfers   Challenges include narrow fairways water hazards forced carries   Great for drinks 19th hole scenic views

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/18/2018

"Great conditions"

smgasner's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/10/2018

Awesome round. Course is in great shape. Priced right and our round pace was good.

"Kinda slow"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/07/2018

Hope to see a Marshall asking slow players to pick up the speed of plays.

Response from Creekside Golf & Country Club on 06/11/2018:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review us, Creekside Golf & Country Club, in the Hiram, Georgia area. We're very sorry to hear you may not have had the best recent customer experience with us due to the pace of play, and we greatly appreciate your feedback regarding the Marshall so we may work towards any necessary improvements. We also appreciate your dedication to playing our course over the years and hope we can continue to provide you with a valuable golf experience. Thank you for golfing with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

"Good Shape"

hallwa's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/05/2018

The course was in very good shape. Greens were best I’ve seen all year. Fairways in great shat. Few tee boxes needed cutting but the maintenance crew hadn’t got to them yet. Overall, great time.

wlp1801's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/02/2018

"Improving!"

uEXLB2276EX's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/02/2018

Don't be taken by any recent 5 star reviews. The course is getting better but still only ranks as 3 star in my book. Greens are pretty nice and tee boxes have been renovated. Fairways were lush due to recent rains. Traps were washed out from the same rains. Staff, cart girl and pub waitress were very nice. My biggest complaint about the course is how overgrown the trees, shrubs, weeds and waste areas are. That may sound trival, but this course is so tight and narrow that any miss hit ends up totally out of play. Simply put, there is no margin for error. The overgrowth runs along the edges of the fairways and even makes driving the cart path an adventure. The waste areas that have to be carried have scrub trees and brush that are too tall and obscure the green or landing area. Plan on losing some balls unless your a 10 or less handicapper.

Response from Creekside Golf & Country Club on 06/05/2018:

Hello, thank you for sharing your review, We truly appreciate both your positive and constructive feedback regarding the course conditions and will be sure to pass it along to our team. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our staff and greens at Creekside Golf & Country Club, and also appreciate your input on our maintenance. We hope to welcome you back for an enjoyable experience on the course in the near future.

josmorales's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/27/2018

"Great time"

Andy72's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/27/2018

We had a great time at this course . The staff was very friendly even the owner/Manager was on the course driving around asking the players there thoughts on the course . The course was in great condition.they were working on improving some tee boxes . There was one sand bunker that was a little shallow and we told him and he said that it will be fixed, great attention to what we were saying ... Thank you for a wonderful time

"Course is very good and getting even better"

rljoines's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/26/2018

Played on May 26, 2018 and the greens were perfect. The fairways are filling in well and they are actively working on the tee boxes. Latest management has improved everything about the course.

"Creekside"

Kevin7474978's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/12/2018

Greens improved considerably over the past few years.

Tight course but not very long.

14 is crazy tough, long par 4.

Trouble on holes 4, 11 and 16. Beware.

"Left on 6th hole"

Wwjdga40's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/11/2018

I registered to play as a single and was paired with two other singles. I am new to the sport and took coaching lessons to get started. I was hopeful to have a day to practice. However, one of the gentleman I played with hovered over me on every shot I made and attempted to change every one of my shots. He would literally stand a foot behind me. I only made it to the sixth hole and decided to leave. It was not a good experience at all. It was obvious that he was self taught.

Response from Creekside Golf & Country Club on 05/14/2018:

Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

sopmire's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/06/2018

"Not bad"

Steve5931710's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/05/2018

In a month the course should look great if we get rain in Georgia. Staff is very friendly

Response from Creekside Golf & Country Club on 05/08/2018:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Creekside Golf & Country Club, and for the 3 stars. We are sorry to see that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played and your feedback is appreciated. It looks like you had a friendly experience with our staff and that your round was a great value for you, so we hope this improved your overall experience with us. Thank you for your choosing our course, in the Hiram, Georgia area, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/05/2018

Response from Creekside Golf & Country Club on 05/08/2018:

Hello, thank you for sharing your review, We truly appreciate both your positive and constructive feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our team. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our staff at Creekside Golf & Country Club and also appreciate your input on our maintenance. We hope to welcome you back for an enjoyable experience on the course in the near future.

"Great greens"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/03/2018

The best greens I played on for almost a couple of years.

If the fairways get better, it would be ranked upper tier courses in Atlanta area.

"Fairway needs some maintenance"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/30/2018

First time playing the course. I like the course and enjoyed playing.

The greens were faster than the most of the cours and greatly maintained.

But compared to those great green, the fairways need lots of work.

I definitely come back to play again.

"Much improved!"

bradley723's avatar
Plays:  Once every three months

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/29/2018

Played this past Sunday. The course is in much better condition than when I last played here. The fairways were good and the greens are moving nicely. Only thing I recommend is bring some drinks along because we didnt see a concession cart all day. And I miss the days of the halfway house for a quick hotdog and a cold one before hitting the back nine. Overall the play was good and my group had a good time. Will be back soon!

"Enjoyed it"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/27/2018

Had a great time. A bit slow but for a beautiful friday we didnt even care. Had. A good time

"CREEKSIDE GOLF COURSE"

samball's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/26/2018
Previously played Used cart Wet weather Verified Purchaser

Was pouring down rain, yet course refused to close... Thus I had to either play in the rain or lose my tee times that were prepaid..... Suppose not losing the money takes precedence over course care. I played in my poncho and water boots. Standing, and Flowing, water all over the fairways and some greens were too wet to put... Not the best round I've ever played. Make sure of weather before booking as you will be expected to play come sprinkles or torrential downfalls:) Love the course though. Wished I could have rebooked... Yes, I will be back. And yes, I would refer a friend, but I would warn them first to know for certain there is going to be good weather.

Response from Creekside Golf & Country Club on 04/30/2018:

Hello Sam, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

"Needs Improvement but has real Potential"

wdbrooks3's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/21/2018

We had perfect weather and it was good to see a good number of people on the course considering that wasn't the case when I played there a couple years ago. They have many tee boxes that are just sand, that'll hopefully improve as summer comes. It was disappointing to see the shape of the fairways considering how much rain we had, they were rock hard. There were some holes that even if you hit a nice drive in the fairway, the ball would continue to roll right off into the woods. The greens were fast and fun to putt on, but were rock hard and extremely hard to keep balls on the dance floor upon approach. This course could be outstanding. It has a very challenging layout that makes you think about many shots. You can't just take out the driver and bully the course. The bar and grill and driving range are nice as well. My only issue is that when I purchased a bucket of balls for the driving range before my round. They only had a few remaining. When we asked about it, a kid came out and said he needed to get some more. Instead of offering a refund or going to go get some balls, the kid went inside the pro shop and sat down. We had to go inside and ask the ladies behind the counter and they gave us a refund. I don't think management would like the fact that they had a bunch of players out there on a Saturday, and many players wanting to take to the range before the round, but the person in charge of stocking the golf balls didn't have enough sense to take the cart out and get the golf balls.

Commented on 04/24/2018

Mr. Brooks, I appreciate the time you took to review our course. I wanted to reach out and apologize to you and your group about the cart attendant situation. You are correct his main reason for being their is to make sure our customers have clean carts and range balls. As far as the course conditions go we agree that a few tee boxes need work and they are being addressed. The fairways have had a rough winter with continued frost delays all the way in to last week. We are confident that when spring hits we will be loaded and ready. I did notice that you would not recommend our course. I hope we can change your mind on that. If you would like to chat more please feel free to reach me at stephen@creeksidegolf.com.