Year Built 1983

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Welcomed

Playing Multiple Courses 14
9-Hole Rounds 7

5 stars in every category

3 nines so no rush or slow play. This is s great course and I will play it again soon.

Good value

The course was in good shape, greens were very good. I like the option of playing 3 different courses. The attendant at the pro shop made mention of us “ Golf Now players” and automatically grouped the Golf Now purchasers together, not knowing if we were together or not. Also charged a $1 cart fee., which I thought was strange. Overall at was a good value and I would recommend this course.

Fun Course

This golf course is very short but accuracy is a must! Course condition is average at best but it is early. The only thing that would keep me from going back to this course is the rude staff in the clubhouse ! I guess he has a real problem with GolfNow customers or he may have just been having a bad day!!

Plush

Short Course but has 27 holes and fairways & greens are in good shape. Great course for the money!

Not Golfnow friendly.

When I arrived the owner questioned my tee time even though I had a confirmation number. He asked me to call Golfnow and I called but all assistants were busy. The owner berated Golfnow and said he was ending his relationship with Golfnow. If I play the course again I will not use Golfnow.

Staff was rude

Had a 12 pm tee time. Arrived and there were no carts available and had to wait 45 minutes to receive a cart to play. The staff was rude about the situation.

Short course with decent layout

0-8 hdcp. Course is in good shape. Still looks like winter for the most part. They did over-seed the tee boxes so they were in excellent shape. The fairways are in normal winter condition. They were firm and average to fair in width. The greens are small which makes up for the lack of length. They were in good condition and would hold a shot. Overall the course plays firm and fast. It was quite windy the day I played so that was taking most of my attention. There are 27 holes and never do you feel like you are playing the same hole twice. I would say they have made the most of the land they had to build upon.

Hickory Hills Golf

The course was in good shape, and we had a great time on the course. But the staff member working the course was not helpful at all, he refused to split our payment between the four of us the way we wanted and instead insisted that we make it right on our own time, he would not help us with items we were wanting to purchase in the pro shop, and also made our group feel rushed because he wanted to leave the course early. We find this highly unprofessional and will not be returning to this course even though it was in great shape, it ruined the whole experience for us and we will spend our money elsewhere.

Good Overall

Conditions were good throughout the course. Not long but you need to control your tee shots. The green speeds were not consistent but still good surfaces.
I’ll be back again.

I played it before however don’t alwys feels welcomed by staff . It could be such a nice course but doesn’t apper to be weloving to everyone...Tu

First Time

Still making it out of winter dormancy....needs water badly! Many washout areas from past water runoff that need repair, but not in playing area. Very nice layout and undulation off greens and could be twice as good with a little tlc...
Players her need to be reminded of divot repair, ball mark repair, and to rake traps...!
If we get some consistent rain thru the spring, this will be a fantastic summer course!

Old man at the desk RUDE

Called before booking tee time about pricing for my 8 year old son wanting to learn game if it was discounted for youth. Old man said no discount if he has club full price which was ok because I just wanted to know but he was rude about it. So I book tee time and get to course early to hit some balls on range. Told him I had tee time he said yeah I saw on golf now you got the hot deal price you have to wait 1 hour you only get discount for that exact time we have Easter or holiday pricing. Haha what is Easter price golf. Anyways told him that’s fine we wanna hit some balls and warm up that’s why we got here early and hit practice green is that ok with you. So it’s time to play golf go to get cart and old man says don’t let that kid drive my golf cart or you will have to buy me a new one. Oh and I need a dollar deposit on my key for the cart. Didn’t have any cash on me so I offered to use debit card on a deposit for his precious key but he declined said I’d cost him more money by swiping my card but I’d better not loose it and put it on his desk. So as we drive off to start play my son asked me why that guy doesn’t like us and why he was so mean. Told my boy who know let’s just get to playing golf. This isn’t first time I’ve had to deal with his BAD attitude and just dealing with him being RUDE. I’d give Hickory Hills 4 stars every time but not with having to deal with old man Rude 1*. He actually drops the whole golf course rating that much.

Great Time

Staff very friendly. Course in great shape. Had a ball!

Staff is unbelievably rude

This was my third time playing this course and I will never play it again. I read reviews about the rude man that works in the clubhouse but I thought it was no big deal. However, after playing 3 times, he is just too much to handle. He does not like GolfNow tee times (honestly there are no tee times, when you get there it is a free for all). If you are not one of the good ole boys, don't expect any kind of service/help whatsoever. One guy runs the proshop and snack bar so one time we waited 15 minutes to sign in while he had a conversation with one of his buddies in the snack bar.
As far as the course, there are 27 holes, which is nice at first...but you can start on any of the 3 9's which causes chaos at the turn. You can go from having a nice pace of play for 9 holes to waiting on every shot because other groups can just start in front of you. For example, we finished our first 9 one time and then were the 4th group off the tee to start our back 9. Front 9 took 90 minutes to play, back 9 took 2 hours and 45. Creekside is a nice layout. Fieldside is pretty basic but ok. Roadside is incredibly short. The greens are crunchy and bumpy, but I will give them a pass since it is winter.
I gave them a 1 star rating simply because of the man in the clubhouse. Without him I would say 4 stars...but yes, he makes that much of a difference.

Commented on 03/30/2018

Had same experience with old man running the desk. Was RUDE

McDonough, Georgia
McDonough, Georgia
Griffin, Georgia
Griffin, Georgia

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Oct 24, 2020
Sunriver Resort's Unlimited Stay & Play Golf Package includes unlimited play on Meadows, Woodlands or Caldera Links along with one round at the famed Crosswater Club per day during your stay. Better yet—your lodging is included! Two person, two night minimum stay required.