The Vista/Eldorado Course is one of three nine-hole courses at the Omni Interlocken Golf Club. The courses are played in three 18-hole combinations. The mountainous terrain of the course features dramatic elevation changes of up to 400 feet. This combined with water hazards, bunkers, and native rough form a challenging game for any skill level. The demanding course along with its natural landscape and wildlife of the area create a truly unique golfing experience for guests at Omni Interlocken Golf Club. Definitely not at many golf courses can golfers see a coyote or fox wandering about during their game. Golf Magazine ranked it as the third "Best Course in the Rocky Mountain Area."

Omni Interlocken Golf Club

Year Built 1999
Fairways Rye grass
Greens Rye grass

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Dress code All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spike-less golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts.

Nice greens

The greens are in great shape for this time of year or any time of year for that matter.

Great course, challenging layout, good day

We played this course a few years ago but looked forward to doing this as an anniversary present to ourselves. The Golfpass folks were super helpful in getting this set up. There was a tournament that day, but we didn't notice it. We played Eldorado/Vista. The course staff made check in a breeze. Their practice facilities were great. GPS screens on the cart with pin placement were a treat. We got paired up with 2 great guys. Course conditions were good. The round was fun and challenging. The weather was breezy (which made some shots tougher) but clear. What a treat!

For October the course was in great shape. The greens were amazing! Would definitely play again. Great value!!!

Poor Customer Service

I have never written a review, but thought I had to for the experience at this course just to say I said my peace.

A friend and I booked a Saturday morning tee time here because we had heard some good things. My overall rating is almost entirely because of the pace of play and reaction the clubhouse had when we brought it to their attention.

My friend and I played as a twosome and caught up to a foursome on the 4th hole. The foursome consisted of 2 men and 2 women. We arrived at the tee when they were still on the ladies tee. For holes 4 thru 9, they refused to let us play through. We looked for a ranger, but never saw one the entire day. We mentioned this to the clubhouse at the turn and their response was well you played in 2 hours, 15 minutes, what are you complaining about. For me it is about how long you are waiting between shots, not how long it took us to play especially considering we never saw another group in front of them the entire day. In addition, this foursome was horrible at ready golf. Driving their carts to each ball one at a time, going thru their routines on the putting green only after the other player had finished their putting .

We ended up joining a threesome behind us to play as a fivesome for the back 9 and still waited the rest of the day. One of the members in that group told us they had setup the tee times that Saturday to be 6 minutes apart instead of the normal 9. Just a very frustrating and un-enjoyable day. The course in general is nice, but some of the greens are borderline gimmick with the break and speed. The highlight of the day was the Super Club Sandwich at the restaurant. So, if you are looking for a good lunch, have at it, but expect customer service to be below average..

Omni bouncing back!

Greens were fast and in great shape, overall we had a great time and conditions were much better than a few years ago where we played and the course was really in rough shape overall, still recovering from some neglect from recession... New superintendent seems to have things pretty well in order again, we really enjoyed our round today... September midweek golf on the front range... Can't beat it!

8:45 tea time

Course played quick well spread out tea times allowed for the four some i was with to take our time while also not having to wait for the team in front to play. The course was very well kept up! Greens play FAST, hole positions were very difficult the day we played but other hole positions for other days seemed slightly easier.

Excellent condition

The course was in beautiful condition. This course has a lot of character and is challenging for golfers of all levels. Had a very fun time playing. I just wish my score has been better.

Fun, Nice, and Tough Course

Played Omni for the first time this week. Loved the facility. Well maintained all around. Tough greens, there didnt seem to be one straight putt on the 18 greens that I played (there are 27 holes on property).

Glorious!

I played by myself on a Friday morning and finished in 3 hours. I'm not sure anything more needs to be said! Except that the course is in terrific shape; the greens were as good as I've played early season in Colorado anywhere. I played the tips and found the course to be challenging but not discouraging. It didn't hurt that I was taking the day off, the weather was gorgeous and it was only $60!

Didn’t expect this!

Third round in a row and wasn’t thinking a “resort” course would be that good. Boy was I wrong! This course is great and another must play in the Denver area. Conditions were perfect and greens are tricky!

Amazing conditions for early season

Love Omni. Amazing conditions for early season golf. Inside staff was super nice and great to talk to. Starter seemed angry at the world (if you hate your job, go find one you will love, but this isn't it).

Lots of marks on the greens. Fixed 3 ball marks per green... not something you usually see at a members course.

Creative and fun course.

Course was in great condition.

Beautiful March day. The course was in excellent condition and played in just over 4 hours. Had a wonderful day and I love playing this course. Had a great lunch after and Julia was amazing in the restaurant in taking care of us.

Westminster, Colorado