Scorecard for Legacy Golf Links At Windy Hill
Black M: 55.6/86 153 130 106 125 122 141 137 168 283 1365 270 326 108 143 231 124 111 147 129 1589 2954
White M: 53.1/80 100 86 78 100 90 125 98 115 225 1017 190 219 88 100 194 95 82 99 90 1157 2174
Red W: 55.6/98 96 83 73 97 87 121 94 109 220 980 187 216 84 94 192 89 79 97 86 1124 2104

Year Built 1994
Greens Champion Bermuda Grass
Architect Larry Nelson (1994) Jeff Brauer (1994)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Nice Course to play

The course is a nice short course to if you need to work on your irons. I will be glad when they've replaced the building like they did at fox creek, that'll put on the finishing touch.

Commented On 11/26/2018

Hi, Norris. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4-stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Legacy.

Fun Value for the Money

Thoroughly enjoyed my first visit to this executive course. For the money it was a great place to work on the short game. The course was in really good condition and the greens were a pleasant surprise. Our 3some finished in 2 1/2 hours and it made for a really nice afternoon.

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 10/22/2018:
Hi. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed the course conditions, and we look forward to you visiting with us again soon.

Exelent course to practice the irons and short game. Especially for beginners.

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 10/23/2018:
Hi Jorge. Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you had an incredible time and hope to see you again soon!

1st Round at Legacy

The course was in great shape. It had a nice variety of hole layout with some water and some narrow fairways. The greens were in good shape and some of the pin placements provided a challenge.

The course is a great value for the money and I will be back to play again.

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 10/18/2018:
Hello, DJ. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your tee time. Please book another round with us soon.

Nice track for a beginner or limited time

Took my wife out to play golf for second time on a course. After months of lessons wanted to make sure we were not pushed. It was a pleasant experience and the greens are super. Great for someone pressed for time or trying to get some play in before darkness.

Staff was friendly and hot deals make it very reasonable. Enjoy.

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 09/24/2018:
Hello, David. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but it sounds like you and your wife enjoyed the course. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Legacy.

Need to address slow play

Need a ranger who will say something about slow play. Open holes are not good on Saturday mornings. People need to learn to pick up and keep pace. It effects lots of people

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 09/04/2018:
Hello, Pete. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're glad you chose Legacy, and we hope you will book another round with us soon.

Personal Best despite cart shortages

We played on a Saturday at 11am & they were out of carts for 75 minutes! I rode on the back of a friend's cart until they brought a cart, to the 8th hole. Despite that, I had my best round ever at this (or any) course.

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 09/04/2018:
Hello, Marc. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It's great to hear you played your best round with us! We hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks for choosing Legacy.
Response from Legacy Golf Links on 08/22/2018:
Hello. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks for choosing Legacy.
Response from Legacy Golf Links on 08/13/2018:
Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Sand

Freshly sanded greens. Don’t go to work on your putting this week. But I still love this short course for the chance it gives to work on wedges and short iron approaches.

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 08/03/2018:
Hi, David. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We're glad you enjoyed your tee time, and we hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks for playing Legacy.

Practice course

This course was good for short game practicing. I didn’t realize it was a par 3 course until I got started playing but that’s on me. Overall the course was in very good condition and the greens were in great shape.

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 08/03/2018:
Hello, Dwain. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We're glad you enjoyed the course, and we hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks for playing Legacy.

Short game practice

I wanted to work on my short game and Legacy was the perfect place to do it. Mostly par 3s, almost all <130yds from the back tees. Greens were nice. Got sent out as a single behind 2 foursomes, but that resolved after 9 holes; I had a great time. Crews were out laying new sod, so they are clearly investing time and energy into course quality.

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 08/24/2018:
Hi, David. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We're glad you had a good time, and we hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks for choosing Legacy.

The fairways are in good shape, the greens are in very good shape.

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 07/20/2018:
Hi, Jorge. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Course is an Executive Course

It is a good test of your short game. We played it in 3 and a half hours. Greens are good and some are several several levels. I will play it again.

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 07/17/2018:
Hello, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us and hope to see you again for another one soon. Thanks for playing Legacy Golf Links.

Love the lay out

Or my favorite courses in the area. Fun place to play. A great value for the money and it doesn’t take the normal morning at five hours to play a round.

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 07/08/2018:
Hi Pete, we appreciate the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Legacy Golf Links.

Friendly staff and fun lay out

One of the best values around. The course is in really good shape and an ideal place to practice your short game. A well kept secret in Smyrna

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 07/07/2018:
Hi Pete6809447, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Legacy Golf Links.

Great 2.5 hour round

Better pace when lots of twosomes

Course in great shape

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 07/07/2018:
Hello, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round and hope to see you again for another one soon. Thanks for playing Legacy Golf Links.

Good Time, Great Staff

Great little executive course.... greens recently aerated but course in very good condition. Staff was great and made for a pleasant round.

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 06/28/2018:
Hi cdpotts, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback about your round and are happy to hear you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again for another round soon! Thanks for playing Legacy Golf Links.

Aerated greens

Tees and greens both aerated this week but course still playable and fun. Can’t wait til the greens are back to normal as they are the best around. A shout out to the staff that keeps this course in such good shape despite the hot weather and amount of play it receives. Keep up the good work.

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 06/25/2018:
Hello, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the great review and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Legacy Golf Links.

Quick twilight round at Legacy

I was not going to be able to play on the weekend so I snuck in a round Friday night after work. Started at 7 and finished at 8:33. Played all 18 holes! If there is a better place in metro Atlanta to practice or get in a quick round of golf I’ve never come across it. This place is the best and the greens are the best I’ve come across on a public golf course. If you’re reading reviews to decide whether to play here, do yourself a favor and book the tee time, you won’t be disappointed. Best executive course and a favorite golf course of mine, period.

Response from Legacy Golf Links on 06/21/2018:
Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We appreciate the feedback about your round and are happy to hear you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Legacy Golf Links.
Smyrna, Georgia