Blue 62 3945 yards
White 62 3507 yards
Scorecard for Fox Creek Golf Club
Black M: 59.9/105 W: 62.3/109 361 155 267 161 163 402 155 173 306 2143 148 338 102 159 265 134 326 154 123 1749 3892
White M: 58.8/100 W: 60.8/102 342 132 245 136 140 356 128 156 287 1922 126 326 83 132 246 125 293 130 97 1558 3480
Red M: 56.0/96 W: 57.8/98 308 112 212 96 116 297 102 137 269 1649 100 309 78 106 230 107 246 102 74 1352 3001

Year Built 1985
Fairways Bermuda
Greens Bermuda
Architect John LaFoy

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Commented On 11/20/2018

Hello. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks for choosing Fox Creek!

Boot the Marshall

If there was a reason I did not come back and play here it would be because of the Marshall.

Over the course of nine holes he visited us at least three times just to be sure he made it clear to have the carts back by 7:05 pm. I couldn't stay focused because it seems like every time I turned around I had a police officer watching my every move. It was a Wednesday on top of that, and he was even worse last time I came on a Saturday. Get rid of the nuisance Marshall and this course would be a 4 star in my book.

This course is $15 for 9 holes, so no it wont be perfect, but it is a fun course for the money. Greens were In very poor condition.

Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 10/26/2018:
Hi, Grant. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for providing your feedback and for playing Fox Creek.

Fox Creek

Fun course to play. Greens are in good shape adding to a good course experience.

Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 09/19/2018:
Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're very glad you enjoyed the course, and we hope you will book another round with us soon.

This is an Executive Par 4

I think the course should clearly outlined that it is an executive par four. They have made it a challenging course with sand traps and water and fairly tight at times but it is still an executive par four and I should be clear when you book. We were looking forward to playing a new course and were surprised.

Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 09/19/2018:
Hi, Todd. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope enjoyed your round and you'll give us another try in the near future.

Not a good day. Greens were bad, slow pace, course layout too close between holes of carts and players.

Decent rate for a holiday, not a great day, will come back. Played Legacy last week and much better corse and greens. Staff very friendly and excellent pace of play.

Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 09/12/2018:
Hello. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Fox Creek!

Good value for the money

Check in procedure, staff professionalism and friendly customer service

Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 09/12/2018:
Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Good little course

New to the area and found this nice little par 62 course recently. Awesome large range and recent renovations made amenities a real nice place to enjoy. Some small work around the course could make it a true gem (conditions in and around cart path). Was surprised that pro shop staff was not very welcoming or friendly for the most part, twice staff was talking to other personnel while dealing with me and counter. Did enjoy my round though!

Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 09/04/2018:
Hello. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Pleasantly surprise.

Nice course in good shape. Nice layout and easy to follow. Fun and challenging if you are not having a good day.

Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 08/31/2018:
Hello. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We're glad you enjoyed the challenge, and we hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks for choosing Fox Creek.
Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 08/13/2018:
Hello. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks so much for playing Fox Creek.

Nice tract for the money

Great place for my daughter who is a beginning golfer to get out and practice. The only complaint that I would've had was that they stacked several single players in behind our group of four. We let one guy play thru, but then there were two more single behind him who wouldn't join up together to help their pace of play. We let them wait it out.

Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 08/03/2018:

After Friday night rain, course was wide open Saturday a.m. Great shape, fair test and average speed.

Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 08/03/2018:
Hello, Davo. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.
Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 08/03/2018:
Hello. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We're glad you enjoyed the course, and we hope you join us for another round soon. Thanks for playing Fox Creek.

Pop and P man

Great day with my grandson. Staff in pro shop very non personal but , starters - very personable. good course to take a junior Judy learning the game.

Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 08/03/2018:
Hello. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We're glad you and your grandson had a good day at the course, and we hope you join us for another round soon.
Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 07/05/2018:
Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us and hope to see you again for another one soon. Thanks for playing Fox Creek Golf Club.
Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 07/03/2018:
Hi adfloyd, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us and hope to see you again for another one soon. Thanks for playing Fox Creek Golf Club!
Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 08/03/2018:
Hello. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for playing Fox Creek.

good day at the fox

The course is in very good shape. The pace of play was a little slow in some spots, but that's to be expected when the course was full.

Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 06/11/2018:
Hi drewm, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback about your round and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Fox Creek Golf Club.

Challenging

A stiffer challenger than its sister course up the road. A good balance between a par 3 course and a regulation-size course. At a par 62, you get a nice mix of longer holes with the abundance of par 3’s typical of an executive course. Very nice if you want a 3 hour round but want to hit more than just short irons. Greens are coming in nicely after aeration, a little bumpy but still remarkably quick if you’re putting down hill or down grain. A good course that continues to add nice amenities and features. Grilled hamburgers on the beverage cart are a cool feature too.

Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 06/06/2018:
Hello, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your round with us and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Fox Creek Golf Club.
Response from Smoke Rise Country Club on 05/31/2018:
Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback about your round and are happy to hear you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Smoke Rise Country Club.

A no rain day

Played on Sunday . Lots of players till late in the afternoon. Pace was slow (just ovr 4 hours. Weather was very humid so it felt really warm.

Greens are almost healed from aeration. Fairways are almost completely grown in. Just a few bare spots in the shade. Overall course is almost in totally good shape. As an older guy this course fits me well. Its a good length and requires good shots and good putting.

Response from Fox Creek Golf Club on 05/31/2018:
Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback about your round and are happy to hear you enjoyed it. Thanks for playing Fox Creek Golf Club.
Smyrna, Georgia