Type Private
Style Parkland
Hybrid 72 6091 yards 69.4 126
Green (W) 72 5583 yards 73.1 129
Scorecard for Summit Chase Country Club
Blue M: 72.2/134 413 180 440 353 368 500 405 187 578 3424 369 181 516 396 449 507 114 433 427 3392 6816
White M: 70.6/131 397 152 390 337 348 475 385 171 538 3193 330 148 495 375 415 474 98 408 375 3118 6311
Hybrid M: 69.4/126 320 152 390 353 348 475 385 171 538 3132 273 148 376 375 364 474 114 408 427 2959 6091
Green M: 67.5/121 W: 73.1/129 320 148 364 320 325 406 344 169 481 2877 273 141 376 316 364 469 93 355 319 2706 5583
Red W: 69.4/120 281 139 305 300 300 362 319 162 422 2590 225 136 376 276 261 410 89 285 289 2347 4937

Year Built 1973
Architect Ward Northrup (1973)

Dress code Collared shirts must be worn and jeans are not permitted.

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Georgia (2018 #19)

Excellent

Played for first time. Excellent course. It was wet yesterday but no complaints. Good drainage, need to compensate for the slow greens due to the rain. The rough is very challenging, need to stay in the fairways. Pace of play was the only disappointment. Had a twosome in front and they were really slow. Think they were members, but really needed to pick up the play by about 10 minutes as we were waiting and the group behind us were also waiting on them

Commented On 08/09/2019

Hi u000001683460. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating your first experience. We will inform the entire team of your feedback, so they know their hard work is paying off and where we can improve. We look forward to having you back at Summit Chase!

Green side bunkers.

Green side bunkers were awful. Not kept up at all. Looked like kids and animals played there. Really need attention.

Commented On 08/09/2019

Hello u922938054. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Summit Chase and we hope you will come back to see the improvements we make!

Response from Summit Chase on 07/31/2019:
Thank you for rating your experience at Summit Chase 5-stars, chanukyeom!

Great Course!

The greens were in beautiful shape - quick, well groomed, and rolled true. The fairways and tee boxes were everything you want as well. We played with 3 in our group and never had anyone in front of us or behind us. Overall, it was a very enjoyable round and the guy in the pro shop was very friendly as well. This was my first time here but I’ll definitely be back in the near future.

Response from Summit Chase on 07/31/2019:
Thank you for coming to play the golf course at Summit Chase, Dawgwalk11! We appreciate you rating your experience 5-stars and look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Father's Day 2019

Great place, Staff was super
Course pace was extremely slow. This was my fault never again will I play on the holidays .
The course moved like traffic on 285 during rush hour
Just too many golfers for me

Response from Summit Chase on 06/17/2019:
Thank you for joining us this Father's Day, and for your feedback on your experience.

Nice Greens and Challenging Track

I had a great time playing here for the first time today. I arrived at the course and was paired up with three other guys who are great to play with. The greens were rolling quick and true. The bunkers were well-maintained. Fairways are in OK condition considering that we’ve had lotta rain they seemed a little burnt. Overall, a solid track that I would recommend people playing.

Response from #SummitChase on 05/29/2019:
Hi Drew, Thank you for reviewing your first experience at Summit Chase! We're glad you enjoyed your round with the group you were paired with, and appreciate your recommendation! We hope to see you back again soon, #YouBelongHere!

First time playing at Summit Chase

The course has extremely fast greens. It was in good shape and layout was favorable.

Response from #SummitChase on 05/24/2019:
Thank you for rating your first experience at Summit Chase, tmban! We're glad you enjoyed the course layout and hope that you will be back to play it again soon!
Response from #SummitChase on 05/13/2019:
Thank you for putting us on your 'Must Play' list, VanBreezy! We're glad you enjoyed another great experience at Summit Chase and hope you'll be back again soon!

Excellent

After several rounds played here, the staff continues to be top notch. The course conditions were superb as always. Really a hidden gem in Gwinnett County!!! Will be playing here as often as I can.

Response from #SummitChase on 05/07/2019:
Thank you for your 5-star review, Ken! We're happy to hear how much you've enjoyed playing at Summit Chase and look forward to having you back again! #YouBelongHer
Response from #SummitChase on 04/22/2019:
Thank you for coming out to play another great round at Summit Chase. We appreciate your 4-stars and for taking the time to rate your experience. We hope you enjoyed your round and will come back to play our course again. #YouBelongHere
Response from #SummitChase on 04/19/2019:
Thank you for rating your experience at Summit Chase 5-stars, Taylor! We're glad you came back for another round of golf this Spring, #YouBelongHere!
Response from #SummitChase on 03/25/2019:
Thank you for rating your experience at Summit Chase! We appreciate your feedback and hope you will be back to visit us again soon! #YouBelongHere
Response from #SummitChase on 02/01/2019:
Hi Landon, we appreciate you coming out to play the course at Summit Chase. We always hope that anyone who visits our Club has nothing short of a 5-star experience and encourage you to reach out to us at (770) 979-9000 if you would like to discuss your last visit any further.

Great layout

Course conditions were great. Fast greens. Challenging holes. I will definitely be back

Commented On 08/09/2019

u650505233, thank you for your kind words on your experience! We hope to see you again very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Summit Chase! #YouBelongHere

Gem

Greens are in fantastic shape, very cool and laid back staff as well. The back 9 has teeth...will definitely be back soon!

Response from #SummitChase on 05/13/2019:
Thank you for rating Summit Chase 5-stars, Ehov13! We're happy to hear you enjoyed a great round with us and look forward to having you back! #YouBelongHere

No courtesy

My name isTerrence Verrett I had on Nike Golf pants and I was told they were swat pants and I couldn’t play so I took them off and played in my Golf shorts while I was on the putting greens putting before I teed off It had a Asian woman with black jeans on And my partner Chares Perkins wines also I’ll never play there again also it had a twosome in front of us letting a little boy about 4 years old play and swing at multiple holes the entire way it was crioweded and we couldn’t understand it we called GolfNow to let them know our displeasure in playing this course they want to run it like a private course but it’s far from it it had a twosome that quit also they were behind us we will never play there again it’s not worth the money nothing that spectacular

Response from #SummitChase on 01/07/2019:
Hi Terrence, We appreciate your feedback on your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations at Summit Chase. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail.

Great track

Top notch course for the price. Excellent greens. Greens were in better shape than courses of higher reputation.

Response from #SummitChase on 11/05/2018:
Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review, Calabar1! We're happy to hear you enjoyed another great experience at Summit Chase and hope you will be back to play another round with us soon! #YouBelongHere

great fall day

two course in one, front nine open and flat, back nine hills and lot of trees. Fast greens.

Response from #SummitChase on 11/05/2018:
Thank you for sharing your great 5-star experience at Summit Chase, spritedogs! We're glad you enjoyed a great round this fall and appreciate you sharing your thoughts of the course with other golfers!

A Course Worth Playing

First time playing Summit Chase, with three out-of-towners. Course in great condition, greens hard, but very true. Speed of greens allowed multiple opportunities for scoring. Only concern was inconsistency of sand in bunkers. But with tecent heavy rain, understandable.
High ratings, definitely worth the money, and a very enjoyable outing.

Response from #SummitChase on 10/22/2018:
Thank you for reviewing your first experience with us at Summit Chase, Charlie! We're glad you enjoyed a 5-star experience playing with some of your visitors and appreciate your compliments of the course conditions. We will be out of hurricane season soon and should see some of the best weather of the year, and hope you'll come back out for another round soon!
Snellville, Georgia