Trenton Golf Club

Fairways Bermuda
Greens Bent

Metal Spikes Allowed Yes

Great value, awesome people

This was my second time playing here and it was awesome. The people are just the best; funny and helpful and just pleasant to hang out with (we waited out some rain at the turn). The one thing that was weird was they had rubber mats on a couple of the red tee boxes that was weird to hit off of, but nonetheless a great course with pretty awesome and interesting greens. (I’m a golf noob so I’ve never played a fancy course but I had a great time)

Fun in the hills!

We enjoyed our round! The dude at the counter was very helpful with explaining the flow/layout of the course and also did us a huge favor without even asking. We had a tee time at 8:20 but we got there to check in about 8:00. I don't know if he could sense that my buddy and I were above average players or what, but there was a group of "bros" that were supposed to tee off in front of us - and he told us to just go straight to the 1st tee to get ahead of them. As the day went on, the distance between us and the group behind us got longer and longer - meaning that if we were stuck behind them it would've added a significant amount of time to our round. Don't get me wrong, golf doesn't always have to be about the score - I'm happy the bros behind us got to have fun and take their time, but I'm certainly glad I wasn't waiting all day while they did it. Hats off to the employees at Trenton for their proactive approach by letting us through.

The carts were fast, the course was in pretty dang good condition and it was a great value. It has a fun layout that makes you rethink your driver often! The only thing I can recommend to others is to GO TO THE PRACTICE GREEN before you tee off. Those greens were fassssstttt and I wasn't ready for it. However, they rolled true and were spot-free. We clocked our round in at just under 3.5 hours. Trenton takes good care of their course, and I absolutely recommend that you go check it out!

Course Tees

Nice course, nice layout, very nice driving range.
I couldn’t give it 5 stars because a few of the tees were in bad shape because they aren’t irrigated. One was so bad that they had a large rubber mat as the tee!!

I’ll play again

This is a fun municipal course. Beginner to moderate golfers will enjoy it and find it to be a good course to improve their game. While the greens were true and in really good shape, many of the tee boxes were very rough. Overall it’s a fun course and definitely worth the price.

Always have a good time...

The course was in very good shape. The greens and fairways almost always are. A couple of the tee boxes need some work but other than that great.

Fun round of golf

Challenging holes and layout. Grounds crew take good care of the course. The ponds are in challenging places. Greens are in good, not excellent condition. I only wish the distances had better markings.

Nice Course

Nice course, reasonably challenging layout, condition OK, good value. I will play there again

This was a fun course that proved to be more difficult than anticipated. The rolling hills make it feel a lot longer than it is. Fun to play and will definitely be back.

Better than expected!

Booked this course as a play day on way to Florida on Golfnow Hotdeal. My wife and I were warmly greeted upon checkin and were given a very specific and informative briefing of the course layout. Practice green and driving range were very nice and after a quick warm up we began play.

A few positives about this course. The layout was very intetesting and utilized the contours of the terrain to make each hole unique and interesting. The first par 5 on the course plays uphill well over 150 ft. in elevation change but what you lose on that hole, you gain back on a downhill par 4 that some big hitters will likely score well on. The front 9, although more conventional, plays harder than the "tricked up" back 9 that had a ton of blind shots. The par 5s on the back are easily reachable for most players which helps bring your score more to your handicap. The course conditions overall were excellent.

A few negatives....My wife's tee boxes were poorly maintained and I heard more than enough complaints about hitting off bare ground in the tee area. Also, despite the presence of very few bunkers on the course, they were in poor shape and could really use some sand. That being said, we enjoyed the course so much, we replayed the front 9 since there was an opening when we finished our 18.

Hidden Gem

Awesome course! Worth the drive from wherever your coming. No beer. So bring your own. Lol. Staff was super friendly. Views were amazing. Only reason didn’t get a five star, is some things could use some updating like tee box information. Could use hole maps on scorecard and water on course would be added bonus, but they do provide free ice. Overall amazing course

Trenton Golf Course

Fairways and greens in excellent condition. Bunkers very well manicured and maintained. Fantastic overall design with some challenging holes. A lot of uphill/downhill play. Overall worth the price.

Nice Course with Challenging Greens!

Nice Course with Challenging Greens, Fast and lots of slopes, if the greens would have been a little slower it would have made for a better round, the Ball was hard to control both hitting onto the green and while puting. It was very hot, 94 and could use water available to drink on course. A couple of the Ladies Tee Boxes were in a terrible location. Pretty views and pace of play was great!

Beautiful Golf Course

Such a beautiful golf course with many breathtaking views!!! There are many risk/reward shots that really keep the golf round interesting. The man behind the counter was really nice and showed me where I needed to go and what shots to hit on a few holes. I will definitely be going back!!!

Flat Rock, Alabama
South Pittsburg, Tennessee
Mentone, Alabama
Chattanooga, Tennessee

Valid dates: Nov 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
Back at Kiawah Island Golf Resort for a limited time, the Golf or Gourmet Escape is a perfect opportunity to pursue your passion for the game and experience this premier resort's pristine championship courses.