The Landings Golf Club - Trestle/Bluff

Green (W) 71 5507 yards 71.7 131
Orange 71 4875 yards 64.0 117
Orange (W) 71 4875 yards 68.2 124
Scorecard for Trestle/Bluff
Gold M: 73.1/133 371 467 224 632 450 365 520 377 167 3573 433 562 365 186 433 181 299 505 461 3425 6998
Blue M: 70.6/130 353 446 206 609 436 343 506 364 144 3407 407 526 353 176 410 167 278 463 434 3214 6621
White M: 70.3/126 339 427 193 577 420 306 492 351 132 3237 383 505 341 162 392 156 258 453 410 3060 6297
Black M: 67.6/121 300 412 178 546 408 261 490 330 127 3052 352 478 320 121 339 146 234 447 389 2826 5878
Red W: 72.0/119 290 402 168 451 310 251 480 320 117 2789 342 468 310 111 329 136 224 437 315 2672 5461

Year Built 1987
Greens Tif-Eagle Grass

Won't find better greens than these

Played here many times. Always a good play.!Challenging and fantastic greens! Lets get a little more sand in these otherwise excellent bunkers.

The course is always in great shape. But on the weekends the older golfers can make the pace slow.

No Golf Etiquette

I love this course, the layout, the greens, but some golfers who play here believe they are entitled to the course. Twice in a two week period I've had to complain at the club house about pace of play. First time I started and played the front nine and never came up on a group in front of me. Stopped at the club house to turn in a head cover I found and drove to #10 tee box to find a group of 3 in the fairway and a twosome on the green. Patiently waited. Drove to #11 tee box and the threesome turned around and looked at me as they were standing on the tee box. Long story short, not once did they ever offer to allow me (solo) to play through. Today I only made it to #6 and had enough. Kindly had a twosome on #3 allow me to go ahead but they did say good luck with the group in front of them. Another long story short - on #7 you had a foursome on the green, threesome in the fairway, twosome on the tee box, me (solo) on the tee box and the twosome who allowed me to pass through finishing on #6 and approaching #7 tee box. So a total of 12 golfers throughout one hole. The Landings needs to place a marshal on the course or space out there tee times or something.

Had a great time course layout is challenging yet not difficult would definitely recommend this course to anyone looking for really nice course at great value in middle georgia

Landings

Other than the greens being slick due to recent sanding, this was a great round of golf. Will play it again next time I'm in the area.

Worth it

This course has made a great come back from years past. The practice area is top notch. The course itself is in very good shape. A good challenge from the championship tees for me as the course plays 7,000 yards. There is a very good variety of holes and designs. When I played the greens were 9/10 condition and rolling about 9 on the stimp meter. Yes I own one. The tees were 8/10. The fairways were 7/10. The rough was short and very fair. My only complaint is that they cut down all the trees in the parking lot. So no shade to park your car under. Bring gnat repellent as you are below the gnat line here. Ask about the membership if you live nearby. Oh yeah. They redesigned that one bad par four on the back. It's much better now.

photo.jpg
SeamusMaccDuff
Commented On 06/08/2018

That "bad" par-4 was the most challenging in Middle GA! It's the one GolfNow is showing above. Whereas that used to be the tee shot, then across the pond the green is now in front of the pond. But GSGA said it was unfair and wouldn't hold tournaments here because of it. Who said golf was fair? :-)

Play here now!

I have been playing this course for years and have seen it go from a nice course to a not so great course. It's always been fun and challenging but has seen some issues up until this past year and now you can see the owners and staff are bringing this course back to its original luster and in some cases even better! The greens are literally perfect and once a few minor improvements are made this will be the premier course to play in middle Georgia.

Perfect course for Men or Women

My son is playing in the High School State Championship at this course next week. I booked a foursome so he could get a relaxed, no pressure, view of the layout with myself, his uncle, and little brother. Previous reviews said multiple tee system for whole family (which is how his 8 yr old brother's JrPGA league is played), this is not the case. When I asked, I was told new owners changed that to standard layout. Club Men's Championship was taking place as well as practice rounds for State Championship (no mention of either when booking). Pace of play was NOT conducive to family golf! This is a Beautiful course with lots of "GUR" around every green, so it's getting even better. Members we met said you better have a tee time reserved 7 days a week, and I'll add, you better not take a Jr golfer until his drive carries 200+

Good course bad people

I really enjoyed the course but the staff was not friendly at all. I wouldn't recommend it to any of my friends.

Greens

Greens were some of the fastest I have played anywhere .

Experience was Great

This is a great course to get out with family and friends to have a great friendly round of golf or go out there and throw some money in the mix. The course was in pretty good condition, I feel like they are still working on it to make it better, but I will say it is one of the top 2 or 3 courses to play in this area. fairways and greens are looking pretty good, some spots here and there on the greens, but nothing crazy, the carts are nice and well taken care of and everything (driving range, chipping & putting green) is easily accessable from the Clubhouse. I play golf once, if not twice a week and this is one of my go-to places. I love this golf course!

The improvements are great

There have been some significant improvements made at the Landings under the new management. Course is better maintained and the previously "unfair" couple of holes have been redesigned. I really enjoyed my most recent round.

Great course, will be returning often

Very good first impression; friendly staff. It's $4.50 for a bag of range balls, 40-50 balls I think, didn't count. Nice grass range, but didn't see any yardages posted. Large practice putting and chipping green areas. Tee'd off at 2 and finished around 6:45 with a small break at the turn. Greens were consistent and fast, fairways/tees were coming around from the winter months but looked very good compared to others in the area. Some of the cart path on the back 9 could use some work but overall a nice course that I'll be returning to often.

f

New GA resident

Just moved to Warner Robins & wanted to check out local courses for play. Overall pleased with the Landings. Pace of play was good, course was damp from recent rain, fairways looked to be overseeded, greens were great and extremely quick. Played with 2 locals who said new owners are putting in lots of work and money to improve the course. Many trees recently removed. I definitely recommend the Landings.

The Greens

The greens were in great shape!!

mzbc123

Greens very good & fairways, tee boxes average. New owners still making improvements. Good course to play & they work with you on group play. We had 6 from our church playing

Southern Landings

I found the course in better shape than the last time I played it. It is still under repair which made some of the holes less pleasing, but I expect that it will be better when the work is done. The greens were excellent and challenging.

Bonaire, Georgia