Brasstown Valley Golf Course Resort
Teal 72 6593 yards 71.7 132
Scorecard for Brasstown Valley Resort
Gold M: 74.3/137 400 427 359 543 195 465 422 350 582 3743 229 500 405 406 167 515 402 242 438 3304 7047
Teal M: 72.2/134 357 412 342 522 165 405 406 322 533 3464 211 478 386 379 150 503 380 220 422 3129 6593
White M: 69.4/130 W: 75.0/136 303 390 321 489 144 386 370 287 501 3191 147 440 360 358 131 464 345 173 402 2820 6011
Black M: 66.2/120 W: 71.6/126 278 233 316 425 112 268 320 273 442 2667 111 433 335 356 127 459 300 154 365 2640 5307
Red W: 69.8/121 262 230 277 422 109 265 316 246 441 2568 98 375 332 317 113 419 297 150 359 2460 5028

Year Built 1995

Great views

Every hole is a mountain view . The course was in great shape . a few of the green had some bare spots apparently from nematodes , but the pins were positioned so these did not really come into play . My only problem with Brasstown is the price. We only saw two other groups out there and they either worked there or were members of some sort as the cart guys all knew them . Why not drop the price a little and get some play . I would certainly play there more if the price were in the 45 dollar range ?? Still, great course
Course Layout Excellent

Enjoyed ourselves, will be back

Loved the course. Got a little unlucky with the weather......played 17 holes since skies opened up on the 18th tee. Will come up again. Food in the grill was good. We teed off at 12:30 on a Monday and the drink cart quit making rounds about 1 p.m. even though golfers were still very much on the course. It would have been nice for her to stay out there at least until 3. Booked the foursome on Golf Now and paid close to $10 booking fee. I'm used to getting discount fees by booking on Golf Now, but I could have gotten the same $59 rate by calling the course directly. Essentially, I paid $10 too much. Not happy about that. But, everything else was top notch.
Off-course amenities Average
Course Layout Excellent

great course with good greens

I played this course with a friend up from florida . He enjoyed the course much more than some local white county courses we have played .

Barbara & Bruce Brasstown

My wife and I travel in our motorhome and play golf as much as we can in different states and cities. We were camping in Bald Mountain RV Resort, Hiawassee Ga. and the weather was perfect the day we played golf at Brasstown Golf Resort. The course for a Georgia mountain course was in excellent condition. The green were very fast and you needed to keep the ball under the hole, traps were in great shape and easy to get out of. The staff was very helpful and the club house and restaurant were beautiful. I would highly recommend playing Brasstown Golf Course if you are in the Hiawassee Georgia area, great course and a great Hot Deal value.

Beautiful scenery!

Course was in nice shape. Greens held well and fairways were perfect. First time there, some blind shots. But not enough that I didn’t really enjoy the course. Would recommend giving it a try. Sharpen your sand game in advance!
Course Layout Good

Very nice course Brasstown Valley Resort

I saw this course just out exploring and it looked very nice from the road. I then looked on golf now and saw the hot deal. I drove about a hour to play and it was well worth it. My wife and I ate at the restaurant and the food was very good as well. We will definitely be back. Regular rate before 2 is $89 and regular rate after 2 is $49.
Pace of Play Good
Off-course amenities Good
Course Layout Good

Golfer’s Paradise

A Golf Pro Shop inside the place you’re staying! This course is in top condition with no houses, mountains surrounding you, beautiful streams, and abundant wildlife. In light of all this and the absolute tranquility and beauty of the golf course there is another wonderful side. The Brasstown Valley Resort and Spa is a class act. You will not find friendlier staff and a more accommodating facility anywhere! We will definitely be back for a respite from our busy lives!

Unforgettable Couse

This is one of the most beautiful golf courses I have ever played! Despite the beautiful golf course, the surrounding mountain scenery is magnificent, and we saw an abundance of wildlife! Also, in the restaurant at Brasstown Valley Resort, I had one of the best steaks I've ever eaten! This resort and the golf course should be on every "Bucket List".....!!!
Course Layout Excellent
Outstanding mountain layout! Greens were in superb condition. Very enjoyable course. Highly recommend it.
Off-course amenities Average