Bay View Golf Course

Bay View Golf Course (w/New Carts!)
White 60 3269 yards
Pink 60 2399 yards
Scorecard for Bay View Golf Park
Blue M: 56.6/91 130 124 137 139 154 109 315 303 332 1743 108 293 270 147 149 254 160 102 174 1657 3400
White W: 54.8/88 108 110 124 118 133 100 315 302 332 1642 97 258 270 95 137 254 160 97 145 1513 3155

Year Built 1963
Architect Jimmy Ukauka (1963) Robin Nelson (1997)

Carts Yes - $24 - $40

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX Welcomed

Junior Golfers 11

Beautiful Bay View

Enjoyed playing this course very much. We were glad that it was a short course but it was still challenging. Just enough water for us. Appreciated that there weren’t any sand traps! The back 9 is more challenging than the front 9 and appeared to be in better condition as well. We will play this course again when we return to Honolulu.

Great people and service

Bob (owner) and his team went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. A little mix up with our golfnow reservation and the gentleman in the pro shop worked with me and honored the price even though we couldn't find it. Then we were on hole 5 and Bob comes driving up in a cart and brings us waters and sodas because he heard what happened and said that every golfnow booking comes with a free drink. He then apologized again. Awesome experience, even better people. Thanks again guys!!!

Course was nothing spectacular, no bunkers, very few yardage markers but not really needed as most holes were par 3. Pro Shop staff was very accomodating and gave us free used balls and tees for our round. Our round was very cheap with rented clubs and for what we payed the course was definitely adequate.

Some holes are very beautiful

Initially I excluded this course because it is par 3 course but I couldn't resist the great deal I got on this course. The pro shop is under renovation, check-in was outside of the building, however, the guy was very efficient and helpful. The course is kept in a decent condition, a good place for kids, beginners, or somebody who wants to practice short games. Some holes are surprisingly beautiful, worth to go for once at least. If you are not into a par 3 course it is not your best choice to spend 2 hours on your holiday.

Nice little Par 60 course. Great value

This is probably one of the best values in golf in Hawaii right now. Yes it is a par 60 and mostly par 3's but its still challenging and has great views for a great price.

Fun little course.

Front nine was boring, thought this place was not worth the 12 dollars I paid. The the back nine more than made up for it. Beautiful views, hilly, just plain fun. Course conditions were poor. Cart ran out of power and had to push it in on the 9th hole. But I play there again for $12.

Always fun

Its a nice course for the money. Par 3's with a few par 4's here and there. Always a fun and chill course.

Nice place to learn

No par 5. Very short but fun to play. Construction going on, not easy finding the check in desk, golf cart not needed but was very weak( nearly had to push it up a hill on the path). Overall I'd do it again

Fun little course

I play here for the price and convenience. Great practice on short game. Fairways are very very narrow on most holes so hit accurately. Super friendly staff!!!!

great facility, good value

I played 18 holes here with my wife. We both had lots of fun. The course layout is excellent and offers lots of challenges and good view holes. We particularly enjoyed the driving range before the round. The course was a little wet when we played however, it was overall good value for the money.

Soggy round

This was my first experience at Bayview. Although the weather was excellent, the course was very soggy. It seems to drain poorly, making for a muddy quagmire in places. The grass was very long, even in the fairways, but the greens were in a little better shape. The rough was very thick and wet, requiring me to sometimes club up a couple of clubs to ensure I'd get out of it. The greens fees were very cheap, so I guess I got what I paid for. There was a lot of construction to a local sewer project going on, shortening one hole from a par 4 to a par 3, and creating a couple of detours. The staff were friendly, and doing their best. There are some beautiful views of Kaneohe Bay on the back nine. All in all I did not have an experience I could recommend, but if you're just looking for a quick, cheap round, go for it.

"Short Stuff"

This course is great for practicing your short game although there are 6 par 4 holes (3 front / 3 back nine). Because the par 4 are short one could drive the green, makes it fun for us weekend warrior's. Flags are visible for all holes from the tee. There are no sand bunkers, only grass/weed pits. The greens are nicer now compared to past conditions. There are no Course Marshalls so sometimes the pace of play can't be very slow, depending on how many less skilled players are ahead of you. The Snack Shop just opened recently and the food is average. The two tier Driving Range allows for warming up or just practice. Great place for one to teach a young golfer provided the instructor has golf manners and allow a faster player or smaller group to play through. Beautiful scenery on the back nine.

Fun first time

Great course, Par 3, beautiful views on the back 9, very pleasant personel.

need finish constraction

There are many contraction going on and need skip some holes. Also fugitive dust was bother me to play. 'Workman's portable toilet smell bad, too. View is nice and I like this course and reasonable price, It just contraction saturation,

bay view golf

Good course for both beginner and experience players. Greens in good shape, fairways ok, Only grip was the need for a marshall on the course for slow groups. Had a group with 7 players in front, holding up everybody behind. No limit on number of players in a group?

Great course for short game!

I really enjoyed this course. The views are stunning, and the course itself is really lovely. I took my girlfriend who has only played once before and even she enjoyed it. It offers great holes for beginners and challenges for more advanced golfers as well.

Fun course to play

It was the perfect course for my friends and I. I'm a beginner and my friends are a little more experienced and yet the course challenged us all.

Good course for beginners with good $ value

This is a good course for beginners or those who want to play a quick round of golf with friends. It's a par 60, with four par 4s that you can use driver or 3-wood on. Greens are in mostly good condition though 2 or 3 on the back nine are a little rough, not enough sun gets to those spots. The fairways on two of the par 4s are pretty narrow so you can lose your tee shot if you're not accurate. The view of Kaneohe Bay from the 15th tee is pretty nice. The staff was pretty friendly and groups seemed spaced out well. A marshal would be nice to hurry the slow groups along though.

nice executive course

Bay view still has some work to do but I enjoyed the round. Greens are in great shape. Some holes (1,2,5,6) need attention. This course will give you a run for the money and I certainly will play on it again. Perfect for the second round of the day.

Kaneohe, Hawaii