Maui Nui Golf Club (Elleair Golf Club)

Year Built 1987
Greens Bermuda Grass, Tifdwarf
Architect Bill Newis

Dress code Proper golf attire must be worn at all times

ProShop Staff Rock!

Great day, no wind and the starter was kind to put us out a few minutes early ahead of a large tournament group....thank you!
Your proshop staff are second to none!! Friendly, helpful and make you feel so welcome.

Commented on 04/13/2019

Aloha,

I wanted to take a minute to thank you for leaving us a review. We work hard to try to separate ourselves from the other courses on Maui by putting customer satisfaction at the top of our priorities. We are glad to hear that you had a great round.

We look forward to having you back out with us again in the near future!

Great Day!

We have golfed Maui Nui many times...today was a great day! The Proshop staff are awesome! Very welcoming and quick to get you to start your round ! Starting staff same great caliber!!
Course is in great shape and the value is the best on the island! You have to be prepared to play in windy conditions but it’s a very friendly course .... if you haven’t tried it....give it a try!
That’s k you to the staff for the great day’

Aloha,

We just wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Very glad to see that you enjoyed your round out here at our beautiful course and we hope to see you again in the future.

GREat Maui memories

We had a wonderful time as we were paired with a very nice local couple. Course is a very nice design. Good challenge but also fair and friendly. Course was in good condition and left us with a very nice taste in our mouth as a golf experience. A definite do over for us and we made a nice friendship with the couple we joined. Aloha!

Aloha,

I wanted to take a minute to thank you for your review on your round. We have great regulars that are always a good time when paired up with as you mentioned. We hope to see you back here at Maui Nui in the near future.

Good alue

Value for the price. Staff not engaging, makes assumptions or Just need more friendliness.
Layout and pace of play was good. Greens in good shape.

Nice layout

Fairly open and golfer friendly. Nice staff. Driving range off grassi which was nice. Great pace of play.

Aloha,

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your round with us. Our course is in excellent shape right now, so you certainly picked a great time to visit us. We also appreciate your time in leaving us a review and sharing your positive experience for others looking for a good round on Maui. Hope to see you back out here again!

Aloha,

I wanted to first thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I would just like to follow up with you on the 3 star rating. What could have been better about your day here that prevented us from a 4 or 5 star rating? Please feel free to call the pro shop and ask to speak to Joe so we can help to keep improving our course and our guest's experiences.

Best Deal in Maui

Have played Maui Nui each time while in Maui. Always a friendly greeting from the Staff. As a single, they allowed me to go off the back due to the hectic weekend start. Appreciated the accommodation and will return again.

Aloha,

I wanted to thank you personally for taking the time to leave us a review about your great experiences with us. We will always do everything in our power to make sure every guest has a great time here and clearly you are a perfect example of this. We loving having guests return because they had a great time with us here. We will look forward to having you back here again with us in the near future.

Aloha,

I wanted to take a quick minute to thank you for leaving us a positive review from your round here at Maui Nui.

We hope to see you back out here again in the near future.

Decent for the Money

The course was in reasonable condition for the rates they charge compared to other courses on Maui. A few greens were in terrible condition. A few fairways need a fair bit of work. Clubhouse is very basic. Best Hamburger I have had in a long time though!

Aloha,

I wanted to thank you for leaving us a review of your round with us. I did want to address the 3 star rating we received. What was it that we could have done better to receive a 4-5 star rating? Feel free to call the pro shop and ask to speak to Joe so we can do everything in our power to make sure we are providing the best services to our guests.

Maui Nui Staff

Course was great and very close to where we are staying. Pro shop staff was a little distracted and not the best first impression. The starter was great, funny, inviting, and informative. Made for a wonderful start of the round. Out on the course the marshal was also very friendly. Beverage cart came around several times. Course was is nice shape although some greens were pretty rough and it appeared they were working to correct the condition. We would certainly play this course again, great value for the dollar.

Aloha,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review from your round with us. We love hearing our guest's feedback and are glad that you have a great time during your round. We hope to see you back out here again in the future.

Best Condition

Thank you for the round on Saturday. We were fortunate to find the "hot deal" for a 9am teetime and this is our second round at Maui Nui and this year and with these last few days of sun and dryness the course is absolutely the best we have ever experienced! Well done to the staff for the hard work and for being such a great service oriented company. From the drop off to the pro shop and starter we couldn't ask for more friendly and helpful people. Stayed for drinks and no surprise the server was great as well. We have 3 more rounds booked because we were so impressed again....thanks

Aloha,

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience with us. Our motto is "everyone, every time" meaning we try to provide the best service and experience to insure everyone is having a great time when they come to Maui Nui. It is reviews like this that reassure us that we are doing our jobs efficiently and correctly, so thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to having you folks out here again in the future.

Aloha,

I wanted to take a minute to thank you for leaving us a review of your round with us. We hope to see you back out here again with us in the future.

Maui Nui Staff

Really outstanding staff service!

My wife and I took several great lessons with golf pro Dave Braxton. He has put “fun” back into playing golf. We also got excellent help with new clubs from Dave and Lief Smith, Director of golf. These pros make Maui Nui a very user friendly golf experience! The course is reasonably priced and the staff can’t be beat,

Aloha,

I wanted to thank you for not only leaving us a review, but also for specifying the members of our staff who helped to make your experience a great one. We really have a great team here at Maui Nui and we all work hard to make sure all of our guests have as great of an experience as you had. We look forward to having you back out here with us again.

Great Staff

The course was in good shape even with the overnight rain which left some wet muddy areas but surprisingly good since this time last year!
Our teetime booked through GolfNow didn’t show up on the tee sheet but the pro staff were amazingly accommodating to get us out as quickly as possible!
Very much appreciated!

Commented on 02/19/2019

Aloha,

Thank you for taking time to give us your insight on your round. We are glad we could help accommodate your group after the mishap with your tee time. We are working hard to get the course to it's best shape and are happy with where it is right now, so thank you for your positive review.

Absolute Blast

The staff was so friendly the first time I have walked into a pro shop and not felt judged. They help with all my questions. The course was in excellent condition. We finished are round in just over 4 hours. I have absolutely nothing bad to say. Anyone looking to play on Maui beginning or scratch this is the place to play!

Commented on 02/19/2019

Aloha,

I wanted to take a minute and thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your round and we look forward to seeing you back here again soon!

Too Many Foursomes

I understands courses trying to max out tee times, but groupings need to be done in an order where the pace of play is still steady. I can usually play this course in 3.5 hours, yet could only play 17 holes in 5+ hours this time. I usually have my clubs but had to rent this time, so that added expense, and the fact I spent $150 and couldn’t finish sucks. Clubhouse either needs to leave groupings open, spread groupings out, or hire a Marshal.

Commented on 01/26/2019

Aloha,

I wanted to follow up with you on your review of your round. We do our best to manage pace of play on the course, and will at all times have at least one or two marshals on the course to assist with moving the pace along.

We are very sorry that the day you were golfing was a busier than usual day and I also see that you teed off at 2:12, so not too sure how you were golfing for 5+ hours. We recommend our guests tee off before 2 in order to give them time to finish. It's hard in high season to finish a round in less than 4 hours.

We would love to make it up to you though, so feel free to come to the pro shop or give us a call and mention this review and ask for Joe and we will do something to make it up to you.

We appreciate you returning to visit us and hope to see you again soon!

Best deal on Maui

High quality coarse for a very fair price! Our 4some played all 18 in under 4 hours, the pace seemed great. Greens, fairways, and fringes were all in great shape. They also do great deals if you are planning on playing a couple times in a row.

Commented on 01/26/2019

Aloha,

We wanted to reach out and thank you for your review and for sharing your enjoyable round with the world.

We hope to see you again in the near future!

Maui Nui Satff

Lahaina, Hawaii
Lahaina, Hawaii
4.2090470588

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.
Featured Content