Fairways Country Club

Year Built 1972
Architect Bill Amick (1972) Chris Gray (2013)

Credit Cards Accepted Major credit cards are accepted.
Dress code No denim, collared shirt with sleeves and bermuda shorts required.

Snacks

Clubhouse, Jacuzzi

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Available Sports

Fitness, Tennis, Basketball

condition

greens were in much better condition, fairways cut and green.

This

This course charges each player $10.00 extra for social distancing even though you've paid for greens fee and cart online. Needless to say, I won't be playing there anymore.

Commented on 07/21/2020

Thank you for playing, we appreciate your business. We try to be as transparent as possible with our cart procedures throughout the tee time booking process. We also attempt to accommodate all request without charging a surcharge if the demand for play allows. We are happy that we were able to accommodate your request and everyone else that day without charging the surcharge as we had extra carts available. The procedure is in place so we can accommodate all players with golf cart usage.
We recommend calling the Pro Shop prior to your round and letting us know your preference of a single rider cart. We will communicate whether we will have to charge the surcharge for the day you booked.

Stay safe!

Hidden away in the center of town

Your driver will be tested
Greens are fair but small
Look for a great day o Golf

Great Value

New management team has done a great job the last few years getting this place in shape. A few bald spots and mushy spots on the fairways, but good overall. Greens roll true and medium fast. Short course, but tight and challenging. I’ve shot in the 70’s and the mid 90’s, so keep the big sticks in the bag to avoid trouble. Older folks in the pro shop can be a little crotchety, but the younger folks are pleasant. Not much to offer for food/drink, but what they have is very reasonably priced. Great value for the $$$.

Commented on 07/06/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to see you enjoyed our course. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back in the future.

Terrible Day!!

Arrived at the course and checked in at Pro Shop. Booked my round on Golfnow which was for 18 holes and a cart. Told the female in the Pro shop and she asked if my buddy was riding separately, I said yes due to the current Coronavirus. She said it would be an additional $10 for each of us. I told her my round included 18 holes and cart on Golfnow, she said do you want separate carts it’s $10. First red flag of the day. We paid it and went to the 1st tee. It was just my buddy and I playing and we saw a foursome teeing off in front of us. After 4 holes thought they would allow us to play through, WRONG!!!
Course was in decent shape, there was plenty of wet spots on the course.
I will contact Golfnow regarding the course charging an extra $10 cart charge. I WILL NEVER PLAY THIS COURSE AGAIN DUE TO THIS LADIY’S LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM! I work in the health care field as a nurse and see COVID 19 patients every day.

Commented on 06/23/2020

Thank you for your review. We take your opinions seriously, and are constantly looking to improve the customer experience. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate how to keep our players and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@golffairwayscc.com to discuss your concerns further.

Commented on 06/22/2020

We truly regret that you had a negative experience and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Our policy is to charge an additional $10 to use a single rider golf cart during exceptionally busy days and we are working with Golf Now to ensure this is clear at the time of booking. I would like to speak to you directly to further understand your experience and hear your concerns. Please contact cschappacher@golffairwayscc.com so I can reach out to you directly. Thank you for playing our course and I look forward to talking soon.

Awesome for the price

The course was in great shape and it is a fun little track. I haven’t played there in years but I will be back soon.

Commented on 06/17/2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your recent visit to the course. We value your feedback, and look forward to seeing you back soon.

Excellent greens

Nice little course. Tee areas, fairways, and greens very good. Perimeters also well maintained

Commented on 04/02/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to see you enjoyed our course. We value your feedback, and hope to see you back soon.

Bargain Golf

Course ok. Greens are in good shape. If you are going to play in the Orlando area and you are not from the area, spend more money and play somewhere else.

Commented on 04/02/2020

Thank you for your review. We take your opinions seriously, and are constantly looking to improve the customer experience. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@golffairwayscc.com to discuss your concerns further.

What a value

This was my first time playing this course. We play at Eagle Creek, Rio, Pinar, Twin Rivers, Celebration and Falcons Fire. This is the best kept secret in Orlando. Fairways were beautiful and the greens were perfect. The staff was welcoming and friendly . I will definitely play there every week going forward. A great value for the price.

Commented on 04/02/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear you enjoy our course and wonderful staff. We look forward to having you back soon.

Great Value Course

Great course with almost perfect greens. Solid fairways with a few water hazards. Would definitely golf here again.

Commented on 02/25/2020

Thank you so much for playing our course as well as the kind review! Thrilled to see you enjoyed your round and we hope to see you again soon!

Over Priced

You can play much better courses for the same price in the area. You can hit the fair way and still have a horrible lie. Not worth the price, I originally was interested because or the 15 price them found out that was for 9 holes, decided to play the full 18 for 30. After the round I wished I had just gone down the street and played a better condition course for the same price. I will not be back unless it was 15 for 18. Then it would at least be worth playing the poor conditions.

Commented on 02/25/2020

Thank you for your review. We do have 18 holes of golf with a cart for $15 everyday after 4pm or after 1:30pm with our Advantage Card. We also have a $10 walking rate for 18 holes of golf everyday after 12pm. Hopefully we can get you back out later in the day at a lower price point so you are seeing the value in what we offer!

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you for the kind feedback! We truly appreciate your support here at Fairways Golf Club and look forward to seeing you out here again soon!

Over all are okay.. only a problem you get to the gate take long time to open the gate

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you for playing our course and taking the time to give us a review. Once you arrive to the gate, we have a call box, if you type 1972 it will call the Pro Shop and we can verify your tee time and let you in. We do apologize for the delay you experienced though. Hopefully we will see you back at the course soon!

Fair for the price

I actually enjoyed playing this course but my husband didn’t like that it’s surrounded by mobile homes. The greens were some of the best we have played on. Overall for the money it’s worth trying, not a long course so would probably suit ladies more than men

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you for playing our course and for the kind words on the condition of our greens! You definitely get a chance to work on you accuracy at our facility and we've had a few big hitters leave the driver in the bag which makes the course "feel" longer but also helps keep the score down by keeping the ball in play! We also have a few Ladies leagues that play out here so if there is ever any interest in joining one, don't hesitate to give us a call!

Oviedo, Florida