Fairways Country Club

Year Built 1972
Architect Bill Amick (1972) Chris Gray (2013)

Credit Cards Accepted Major credit cards are accepted.
Dress code No denim, collared shirt with sleeves and bermuda shorts required.

Excellent greens

Nice little course. Tee areas, fairways, and greens very good. Perimeters also well maintained

Bargain Golf

Course ok. Greens are in good shape. If you are going to play in the Orlando area and you are not from the area, spend more money and play somewhere else.

What a value

This was my first time playing this course. We play at Eagle Creek, Rio, Pinar, Twin Rivers, Celebration and Falcons Fire. This is the best kept secret in Orlando. Fairways were beautiful and the greens were perfect. The staff was welcoming and friendly . I will definitely play there every week going forward. A great value for the price.

Great Value Course

Great course with almost perfect greens. Solid fairways with a few water hazards. Would definitely golf here again.

Commented on 02/25/2020

Thank you so much for playing our course as well as the kind review! Thrilled to see you enjoyed your round and we hope to see you again soon!

Over Priced

You can play much better courses for the same price in the area. You can hit the fair way and still have a horrible lie. Not worth the price, I originally was interested because or the 15 price them found out that was for 9 holes, decided to play the full 18 for 30. After the round I wished I had just gone down the street and played a better condition course for the same price. I will not be back unless it was 15 for 18. Then it would at least be worth playing the poor conditions.

Commented on 02/25/2020

Thank you for your review. We do have 18 holes of golf with a cart for $15 everyday after 4pm or after 1:30pm with our Advantage Card. We also have a $10 walking rate for 18 holes of golf everyday after 12pm. Hopefully we can get you back out later in the day at a lower price point so you are seeing the value in what we offer!

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you for the kind feedback! We truly appreciate your support here at Fairways Golf Club and look forward to seeing you out here again soon!

Over all are okay.. only a problem you get to the gate take long time to open the gate

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you for playing our course and taking the time to give us a review. Once you arrive to the gate, we have a call box, if you type 1972 it will call the Pro Shop and we can verify your tee time and let you in. We do apologize for the delay you experienced though. Hopefully we will see you back at the course soon!

Fair for the price

I actually enjoyed playing this course but my husband didn’t like that it’s surrounded by mobile homes. The greens were some of the best we have played on. Overall for the money it’s worth trying, not a long course so would probably suit ladies more than men

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you for playing our course and for the kind words on the condition of our greens! You definitely get a chance to work on you accuracy at our facility and we've had a few big hitters leave the driver in the bag which makes the course "feel" longer but also helps keep the score down by keeping the ball in play! We also have a few Ladies leagues that play out here so if there is ever any interest in joining one, don't hesitate to give us a call!

nice little course

most courses are busy this time of year and snowbird/retirement ones are really over played... I like this course...play several times a year.....water on 15 holes, narrow fairways and good greens...bad carts with no wind shields....long hitters will have trouble as the landing areas tend to be for shorter shots, 6 pars 3's all under 150 yards....good course to walk if you like that...you can brig outside beverages which is a big plus

Commented on 02/20/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are happy to see you enjoy our facility enough to play it often! Great point on this being so walker friendly! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Interesting Course

The golf course winds its way through a pleasant manufactured home community. While relatively short at just over 5000 yards from the Blue tees, there is water on nearly every hole, some fairways have water on both sides and there are two holes where a carry of about 150-160 yards is required - making the course somewhat challenging. Generally OK fairways, and greens in good condition. Green fees on Hot Deals can be under $20 before fees and taxes, making this a value course.

Commented on 01/28/2020

Thank you so much for playing our course and for your review, we're happy to see you were able to appreciate the different challenge our course is able to present. Also glad you enjoyed our greens and that you found value in our course. Hopefully we will see you back out to the course soon!

The Course was in great shape.

The course was in great shape all greens rolled true and in nice shape, a few tee boxes were being worked on they had a temporary tee box but only for the gold tee,s. the course is a little short at around 5300 yds from the longest tee boxes the blues but still a joy to play. My wife and I played the course in 3 hrs. I will play again.
Staff at.the pro shop we very friendly.
Great day all around.

Commented on 01/28/2020

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are thrilled to see that you had a great experience at our course. We pride ourselves on our pace of play and that won't change anytime soon! We truly appreciate your support here at Fairways Golf Club and look forward to seeing you out here again soon!

Didn't get to play

Booked a 9:47 tee time on a Monday. Arrived to the course with a 4-some at 9:30. The 1st tee box had 20+ carts lined up. Went to check in and and the rude lady at the pro shop advised us that the men's association goes out at 9:30. I asked her what time we would be able to go off and she said " I don't know, probably an hour or so." I asked if we could start on the back since they were just teeing off and she rudely stated " absolutely not. You're gonna have to wait." We left and played at a different course. Still lost $10+ for booking fees on golfnow.

Commented on 01/28/2020

We are truly sorry about your experience at our facility. While it is discouraging to see your review, I appreciate your honesty. I've reached out to GolfNow to extend my personal contact information to see if there is anything I can do to get you back out to our course and show you how out of character this is for us. If for any reason you do not receive it, please feel free to contact us at info@golffairwayscc.com and reference the name on the tee time and I will contact you ASAP. Again, thank you for sharing your experience so we can use it as a learning experience for our staff and hopefully I can bring you back out to our course soon to show you a much better experience.

Going Downhill, Horrendous Carts

This course has been going steadily downhill over the last two to two and a half years. Do not even consider playing this course if there have been heavy rains anytime in the previous couple of days. It does not drain and some fairways become lakes. Note that there is no water and there are no bathrooms on the course, except at the turn. Today we had to wait 20 to 25 minutes past our tea time to tee off because they ran out of golf carts. There were three other groups also waiting for golf carts. Speaking of golf carts, the ones that they do have are some of the worst I've ever seen including bald tires and brakes that intermittently function.

Commented on 01/28/2020

We truly apologize for the additional wait times you incurred before your round. With a promotion about to expire, we attempted to accommodate everyone and unfortunately, we were a bit too aggressive with our expected cart turnaround times. We review days like this with our staff regularly, and we're able to show the customer's point of view from reviews like this, so I appreciate you expressing your discontent. We've educated all employees and we've modified a few policies to ensure that no one with a tee time waits for a cart. We've also brought in a mechanic and serviced our cart fleet to ensure smooth operations. During unusually lengthy rain that lasts for 4+ days, we will experience flooding at the course, but as soon as we receive 2+ days of no rain, we dry up nicely. If you ever have a question about our course conditions, please call us at 407.282.7535 and a member of our Pro Shop team will gladly inform you of anything out of the ordinary. Thank you for your review and hopefully we will see you back at the course soon!

Fun Interesting Layout - Hit it straight!!

Enjoyed the golf course a lot - overall condition was ok and very playable. Greens had good pace with some interesting pin placements. Much of the course d3manded very accurate tee and second shots - which made up for the lack of length. Definitely enjoyable to play and will go back.

Commented on 01/28/2020

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your experience and that you were able to appreciate the different challenge that our course is able to present. We truly appreciate your support here at Fairways Golf Club and look forward to seeing you out here again soon!

Excellent Greens

This is the best shape I've seen this course. However, I have only played two rounds (this being my second) take that with a grain of salt. I got a lot of good work on my putting throughout the round which is what I was looking for. Not a long course by any means but if you are looking for a short game test, give this a go. Simply by the condition of the greens I will be visiting again very soon.

Commented on 01/08/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review and we are truly happy to hear our customers are noticing our efforts to improve the entire facility. We look forward to having you back out soon!

Commented on 01/28/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and If there's any concerns, or if there's anything we can do for you, please reach out to us at info@golffairwayscc.com. We will pass it along to our appropriate staff members and do everything within our power to increase our customers overall satisfaction.

Oviedo, Florida
Winter Springs, Florida
Casselberry, Florida

Valid dates: Apr 04, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Here at Coachman's Golf Resort we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers.