Fairways Country Club

Year Built 1972
Architect Bill Amick (1972)

Credit Cards Accepted Major credit cards are accepted.
Dress code No denim, collared shirt with sleeves and bermuda shorts required.

The Course was in great shape.

The course was in great shape all greens rolled true and in nice shape, a few tee boxes were being worked on they had a temporary tee box but only for the gold tee,s. the course is a little short at around 5300 yds from the longest tee boxes the blues but still a joy to play. My wife and I played the course in 3 hrs. I will play again.
Staff at.the pro shop we very friendly.
Great day all around.

Didn't get to play

Booked a 9:47 tee time on a Monday. Arrived to the course with a 4-some at 9:30. The 1st tee box had 20+ carts lined up. Went to check in and and the rude lady at the pro shop advised us that the men's association goes out at 9:30. I asked her what time we would be able to go off and she said " I don't know, probably an hour or so." I asked if we could start on the back since they were just teeing off and she rudely stated " absolutely not. You're gonna have to wait." We left and played at a different course. Still lost $10+ for booking fees on golfnow.

Going Downhill, Horrendous Carts

This course has been going steadily downhill over the last two to two and a half years. Do not even consider playing this course if there have been heavy rains anytime in the previous couple of days. It does not drain and some fairways become lakes. Note that there is no water and there are no bathrooms on the course, except at the turn. Today we had to wait 20 to 25 minutes past our tea time to tee off because they ran out of golf carts. There were three other groups also waiting for golf carts. Speaking of golf carts, the ones that they do have are some of the worst I've ever seen including bald tires and brakes that intermittently function.

Fun Interesting Layout - Hit it straight!!

Enjoyed the golf course a lot - overall condition was ok and very playable. Greens had good pace with some interesting pin placements. Much of the course d3manded very accurate tee and second shots - which made up for the lack of length. Definitely enjoyable to play and will go back.

Excellent Greens

This is the best shape I've seen this course. However, I have only played two rounds (this being my second) take that with a grain of salt. I got a lot of good work on my putting throughout the round which is what I was looking for. Not a long course by any means but if you are looking for a short game test, give this a go. Simply by the condition of the greens I will be visiting again very soon.

Commented on 01/08/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review and we are truly happy to hear our customers are noticing our efforts to improve the entire facility. We look forward to having you back out soon!

Friendly Staff

The course was overbooked and the staff didn’t have enough carts. I was able to walk and they refunded me.

Commented on 01/08/2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Happy to hear we were able to rectify it and still allow you to play! We have taken a few new measures to ensure we have enough carts to fill our tee times. If you ever want to walk again, it's only a $10 walking rate after 12pm every day. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you out again soon!

Fast Pace easy 2.5-3 hour round

Not the most challenging course but it is in excellent shape for the money. Not too many large groups play here so pace of play is as fast as you can play. I debating putting too good of a review in because this course feels almost like a my own secret course.

Commented on 11/13/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are thrilled to see that you are having a great experience at our course and definitely appreciate your honesty. We pride ourselves on our pace of play and that won't change anytime soon! We truly appreciate your support here at Fairways Golf Club and look forward to seeing you out here again soon!

Commented on 11/13/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to see you enjoyed yourself. Can't wait to see you back at the course soon!

Fairway to play

The course is in good condition and nice to play. Bit slow green but in goos shape.

Commented on 11/13/2019

Thank you for your kind review and we're extremely happy you enjoyed your round but we do apologize that the greens were a bit slow for you. We've sharpened our mower blades and the over-seed has come in nicely so we're able to cut them back at our normal height for the rest of Winter. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 11/13/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and agree that this is a great course for beginners. If there's any other concerns, or if there's anything more we can do for you, please reach out to us at info@golffairwayscc.com.

Great Course for the Money!

This is a great course with a very friendly staff. It’s a challenging short course and you can improve your iron game! I’ve been here a few times and it’s fun every time.

Commented on 07/23/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are thrilled to see that our customers are being treated to the best possible experience from start to finish. We truly appreciate your support here at Fairways Golf Club and look forward to seeing you out here again soon!

Is just Ok

The staff is very friendly, very good people but the course is not good enough for me.

Commented on 07/23/2019

We're truly sorry to see that your recent round with us may not have met your expectations. We would appreciate any additional feedback on your experience, so we can share with the appropriate staff for potential improvements. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back for a much-improved round soon! Thank you for taking time to review and to comment on the staff friendliness!

Fairways Golf Course

This was my first and i will definitely return again and again. The staff , people in the development and other players were all very nice and helpful. Although I lost a few balls. The course was laid out beautifully. There are plenty of water hazards however it was still fun. The wildlife are all around. And the greens were great, fairways great. The best part I did not see trash thrown around like other places.

Commented on 07/23/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback! We truly appreciate your support here at Fairways Golf Club and look forward to seeing you out here again soon!

Good short course

Enjoyed the course. It was short but interesting holes with water features strategically placed.

Commented on 06/26/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad to see you enjoyed yourself. Can't wait to see you back at the course soon!

Commented on 06/26/2019

Nice Improvements, Great Shape Now

I have played this course starting in 2010 when the pro shop was a trailer and the residents ran it. I played recently as the reviews enticed me to come back and see the improvements. I must say that I was very pleased with great condition of the course. It's obvious to me that it's getting more money and attention towards upkeep than ever before. Tee boxes were like carpets, greens in great shape and fairways in really good condition. The guys were busy mowing all throughout my round. Love the ball washers on each tee but would have like to see some additional drinking water than just the fountain on 16, especially in this hot weather. The carts should be on the list for the next thing that needs some help. Keep up the great work. I do plan on adding Fairways to my rotation of courses going forward!

Commented on 06/03/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are thrilled to see that our customers are responding to our attention to detail and now that we are rolling into growing season we look forward to increasing the course conditions to an even higher standard. We truly appreciate your support here at Fairways Golf Club and look forward to seeing you out here again soon!

Oviedo, Florida
Winter Springs, Florida
Casselberry, Florida

Valid dates: Jan 21, 2020 - Jan 31, 2022
Stay at Solitude Inn on the Green and play one of the best course in SE Michigan, Solitude Links Golf Course. Learn more.