Fairways Country Club

Year Built 1972
Architect Bill Amick

Credit Cards Accepted Major credit cards are accepted.
Dress code No denim, collared shirt with sleeves and bermuda shorts required.

Great Course for the Money!

This is a great course with a very friendly staff. It’s a challenging short course and you can improve your iron game! I’ve been here a few times and it’s fun every time.

Commented On 07/23/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are thrilled to see that our customers are being treated to the best possible experience from start to finish. We truly appreciate your support here at Fairways Golf Club and look forward to seeing you out here again soon!

Is just Ok

The staff is very friendly, very good people but the course is not good enough for me.

Commented On 07/23/2019

We're truly sorry to see that your recent round with us may not have met your expectations. We would appreciate any additional feedback on your experience, so we can share with the appropriate staff for potential improvements. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back for a much-improved round soon! Thank you for taking time to review and to comment on the staff friendliness!

Fairways Golf Course

This was my first and i will definitely return again and again. The staff , people in the development and other players were all very nice and helpful. Although I lost a few balls. The course was laid out beautifully. There are plenty of water hazards however it was still fun. The wildlife are all around. And the greens were great, fairways great. The best part I did not see trash thrown around like other places.

Commented On 07/23/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback! We truly appreciate your support here at Fairways Golf Club and look forward to seeing you out here again soon!

Good short course

Enjoyed the course. It was short but interesting holes with water features strategically placed.

Commented On 06/26/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad to see you enjoyed yourself. Can't wait to see you back at the course soon!

Commented On 06/26/2019

Nice Improvements, Great Shape Now

I have played this course starting in 2010 when the pro shop was a trailer and the residents ran it. I played recently as the reviews enticed me to come back and see the improvements. I must say that I was very pleased with great condition of the course. It's obvious to me that it's getting more money and attention towards upkeep than ever before. Tee boxes were like carpets, greens in great shape and fairways in really good condition. The guys were busy mowing all throughout my round. Love the ball washers on each tee but would have like to see some additional drinking water than just the fountain on 16, especially in this hot weather. The carts should be on the list for the next thing that needs some help. Keep up the great work. I do plan on adding Fairways to my rotation of courses going forward!

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are thrilled to see that our customers are responding to our attention to detail and now that we are rolling into growing season we look forward to increasing the course conditions to an even higher standard. We truly appreciate your support here at Fairways Golf Club and look forward to seeing you out here again soon!

Nice enough course

Good value no frills course. Quick play but the only saw one other group on course

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We pride ourselves on being one of the quickest rounds in Orlando so we are glad to see you were able to take advantage of that. We hope to see you again soon!

I like this course

Some people will not like this course as it is somewhat short and has tight landing zones and water on 15 holes.
Having said that, I play this course quite often and enjoy it as much as most any other place. There are some unique things like ball washers and trash cans that many course do not have any more. Distances from greens to the next tee box are usually short making it very walkable if you like that. There is no restriction on bring in outside beverages...A big plus I my mind. Check it out once and you may play here regularly after that.

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are happy to see you are noticing the small ways in which we are trying to distance ourselves from the competition. Great point on this being so walker friendly! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to see you enjoyed yourself. Can't wait to see you back at the course soon!

Great time

This course is much better than in past years. Greens are very nice, fairways have grass, We were the only ones out there, played in 2 1/2 hours.

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We have worked hard and are happy to see you have noticed our efforts. Also, we love that you were able to play your round in less than 3 hours. We hope to see you back soon!

GOOD COURSE

This course is in a retirement community with pre-fab homes all along the fairways. Some fairways were tighter and in better shape than others with homes and water all along. The greens were in excellent conditions, and were challenging due to the uneven layout. The course layout is nice and a bit challenging in some holes. They seem to be doing a good job at maintaining this course. Off-course amenities is minimal. Overall, this is a good course for the money. I'll play it again.

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We've come far with our course conditions and now that the weather is warming up we should see even more growth during summer. We pride ourselves on continuing to improve the course conditions. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Much Improved

The carts have new tires and new seat. No problem steering. Great time. Will bring friends back now.

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're happy you have noticed the upgrades to our carts and look forward to seeing you and your friends back soon!

Commented On 07/10/2019

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are working hard everyday to improve the customer experience. Please let us know if there is a specific service area you are dissatisfied with.

Good, cheap course

The course was in pretty good shape. Most greens were good. There are some tight fairways and a lot of water. Overall, it is a good course for the money.

Carts are not in good shape, but ours ran just fine.

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our course. We're happy to see that you enjoyed the course and felt like you found value in our rates. We have recently renovated our carts and they are back in great shape. We're sorry for any inconvenience they caused in the past. We hope to see you back out soon!

play here a lot

This is a short and relatively easy course if you can hit accurate shots. There is water on 15 of the holes, three of which you have to fly over. Greens are small and somewhat domed, so hard to land on and stay. I live about 20 minutes away and play here about every month...usually shooting in the lower 90's. If you are a big time driver you probably won't like this course but if just a regular player...I'd say it is worth trying. A big point for me is you can bring outside beverages.

Commented On 07/10/2019

Thank you for your review. We value your feedback and are working hard to improve the customer experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Downhill

Played this course last year 3 times between January and March. We thought this was a great find for golfers an a limited budget. The fairways were pretty good and the greens were in great shape. This year the fairways were lacking water. Half the greens were in poor shape. I would say they will lose those greens if not given immediate care. I know what i’m talking about having worked on a golf course for the last 20 years. Also there golf carts are in terrible shape. I was given a choice of 5 carts. I chose the best one and it had holes as big as softballs and cigar burns. Be careful if you get there at the wrong time you will not get a cart. At the turn two foursomes were waiting for other golfers to quit.

Commented On 07/10/2019

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback and apologize that you had a poor experience. We are working to improve these conditions. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to us at info@golffairwayscc.com.

Pleasantly surprised!

First time playing. Chose course because it was a Hot Deals special on Golfnow.com. Located within a manufactured home (55) community. Course was cut nicely and fairly open. Lots of canals bordering the fairways, but not too difficult. Greens were in very good condition. Wide fairways.
Course is a bargain for the price. Would recommend.

Commented On 07/10/2019

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you again soon!

Winter Springs, Florida
Casselberry, Florida

Valid dates: Feb 01, 2020 - Feb 29, 2020
Three days of UNLIMITED golf and Three nights of lodging with FREE golf shoes.
14205 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, Florida 32826, Orange County