2.6

Fairways Country Club
Blue (W) 70 5235 yards 70.1 124
Scorecard for Fairways Country Club
Blue M: 64.6/102 W: 70.1/124 389 141 477 333 530 148 277 119 351 2765 291 360 150 491 405 154 273 143 300 2567 5332
White M: 63.5/100 W: 68.5/120 362 126 446 305 516 128 256 106 331 2576 287 344 138 455 392 141 254 116 283 2410 4986
Red M: 60.8/95 W: 63.3/106 236 113 409 255 414 109 243 98 299 2176 207 232 126 397 326 93 241 105 230 1957 4133
Gold M: 56.5/85 W: 58.1/95 187 101 339 170 310 82 189 91 219 1688 182 184 88 276 253 86 172 73 154 1468 3156

Year Built 1972
Architect Bill Amick

Credit Cards Accepted Major credit cards are accepted.
Dress code No denim, collared shirt with sleeves and bermuda shorts required.

Good short course

Enjoyed the course. It was short but interesting holes with water features strategically placed.

Nice Improvements, Great Shape Now

I have played this course starting in 2010 when the pro shop was a trailer and the residents ran it. I played recently as the reviews enticed me to come back and see the improvements. I must say that I was very pleased with great condition of the course. It's obvious to me that it's getting more money and attention towards upkeep than ever before. Tee boxes were like carpets, greens in great shape and fairways in really good condition. The guys were busy mowing all throughout my round. Love the ball washers on each tee but would have like to see some additional drinking water than just the fountain on 16, especially in this hot weather. The carts should be on the list for the next thing that needs some help. Keep up the great work. I do plan on adding Fairways to my rotation of courses going forward!

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are thrilled to see that our customers are responding to our attention to detail and now that we are rolling into growing season we look forward to increasing the course conditions to an even higher standard. We truly appreciate your support here at Fairways Golf Club and look forward to seeing you out here again soon!

Nice enough course

Good value no frills course. Quick play but the only saw one other group on course

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We pride ourselves on being one of the quickest rounds in Orlando so we are glad to see you were able to take advantage of that. We hope to see you again soon!

I like this course

Some people will not like this course as it is somewhat short and has tight landing zones and water on 15 holes.
Having said that, I play this course quite often and enjoy it as much as most any other place. There are some unique things like ball washers and trash cans that many course do not have any more. Distances from greens to the next tee box are usually short making it very walkable if you like that. There is no restriction on bring in outside beverages...A big plus I my mind. Check it out once and you may play here regularly after that.

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are happy to see you are noticing the small ways in which we are trying to distance ourselves from the competition. Great point on this being so walker friendly! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to see you enjoyed yourself. Can't wait to see you back at the course soon!

Great time

This course is much better than in past years. Greens are very nice, fairways have grass, We were the only ones out there, played in 2 1/2 hours.

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We have worked hard and are happy to see you have noticed our efforts. Also, we love that you were able to play your round in less than 3 hours. We hope to see you back soon!

GOOD COURSE

This course is in a retirement community with pre-fab homes all along the fairways. Some fairways were tighter and in better shape than others with homes and water all along. The greens were in excellent conditions, and were challenging due to the uneven layout. The course layout is nice and a bit challenging in some holes. They seem to be doing a good job at maintaining this course. Off-course amenities is minimal. Overall, this is a good course for the money. I'll play it again.

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We've come far with our course conditions and now that the weather is warming up we should see even more growth during summer. We pride ourselves on continuing to improve the course conditions. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Much Improved

The carts have new tires and new seat. No problem steering. Great time. Will bring friends back now.

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're happy you have noticed the upgrades to our carts and look forward to seeing you and your friends back soon!

Good, cheap course

The course was in pretty good shape. Most greens were good. There are some tight fairways and a lot of water. Overall, it is a good course for the money.

Carts are not in good shape, but ours ran just fine.

Commented On 06/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our course. We're happy to see that you enjoyed the course and felt like you found value in our rates. We have recently renovated our carts and they are back in great shape. We're sorry for any inconvenience they caused in the past. We hope to see you back out soon!

play here a lot

This is a short and relatively easy course if you can hit accurate shots. There is water on 15 of the holes, three of which you have to fly over. Greens are small and somewhat domed, so hard to land on and stay. I live about 20 minutes away and play here about every month...usually shooting in the lower 90's. If you are a big time driver you probably won't like this course but if just a regular player...I'd say it is worth trying. A big point for me is you can bring outside beverages.

Downhill

Played this course last year 3 times between January and March. We thought this was a great find for golfers an a limited budget. The fairways were pretty good and the greens were in great shape. This year the fairways were lacking water. Half the greens were in poor shape. I would say they will lose those greens if not given immediate care. I know what i’m talking about having worked on a golf course for the last 20 years. Also there golf carts are in terrible shape. I was given a choice of 5 carts. I chose the best one and it had holes as big as softballs and cigar burns. Be careful if you get there at the wrong time you will not get a cart. At the turn two foursomes were waiting for other golfers to quit.

Pleasantly surprised!

First time playing. Chose course because it was a Hot Deals special on Golfnow.com. Located within a manufactured home (55) community. Course was cut nicely and fairly open. Lots of canals bordering the fairways, but not too difficult. Greens were in very good condition. Wide fairways.
Course is a bargain for the price. Would recommend.

Decent course

It’s inside of a senior living neighborhood but the course was maintained well. Price was good for the play.

Fairways golf

Green are in PGA condition . Excellent roll and smooth as carpet. Great maintenance job. Best i have seen this course condition in 8 years.

don’t waste your money

One of the worst courses I have played. Thy gave us golf cart with ripped seat cushions no brakes and the pace was terrible!!!

Oviedo, Florida
3.8282058824
Winter Springs, Florida
Casselberry, Florida
Casselberry, Florida

Valid dates: Jun 25, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
TPC San Antonio offers you the chance to play two championship golf courses that have hosted several PGA TOUR and PGA TOUR Champions events and is home to several PGA TOUR pros.
Texas Tees Package
(407) 282-7535
Latest Articles
Metro Detroit's best public courses
Articles
Golf tournament pro-ams: a primer
Articles
The days I fell in love with golf (a Cool Golf Memory)