View of a green and pond at Bartlett Hills Golf Club

Bartlett Hills Golf Club has been a favorite Chicagoland golf destination since it first opened in 1929. To keep the layout up to modern standards, it has undergone many changes over the years but it still has the same classic character. At 6,463 yards from the back tees, this traditional layout might not be long but it still provides a fair test. Rather than distance, the golf course demands smart play and accurate shot placement thanks to narrow, tree-lined fairways and several tricky doglegs. You might not have many chances to use your driver but you'll definitely get some iron practice. There isn't too much trouble off of the tees at Bartlett Hills G.C. But greenside you'll be faced with nearly 30 strategically placed bunkers and water hazards come into play on seven holes, which include some forced carries.

Bartlett Hills Golf Course

Year Built 1923

Carts Yes - $17

Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Commented on 11/17/2020

Thank you for your review! Please tell us more. The way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes. Thanks for playing Bartlett Hills Golf Club.

Commented on 11/16/2020

Outstanding! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Bartlett Hills Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 11/16/2020

Terrific! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Bartlett Hills Golf Club.

Commented on 11/12/2020

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bartlett Hills Golf Club.

Rude Staff

I asked one of the staff member near where the carts were parked if I can take any cart and the staff member very rudely replied “take whichever” without making an eye contact or any customer service like behavior. He replied to me before I could even finished my question. I am in my 40s but I could be a senior citizen and I think a reply like that could be even more insulting to someone much older than me. I will never golf here again. I rather pay more for respect.

Commented on 11/11/2020

Thank you for your review! We apologize that our staff didn't leave a great impression on you. We strive to provide a great experience for all our guests, so we appreciate your feedback. We will use your review to help us improve moving forward. Thank you again and we hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 11/09/2020

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Bartlett Hills Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Haven’t been here in a few years. What a great course. Everything was top notch. The greens were possibly the best I saw all season, terrific !!!
Congratulations to staff on such a terrific course.. highly recommend

Commented on 11/09/2020

Outstanding! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Bartlett Hills Golf Club.

Commented on 11/02/2020

Make a phone call!!

The course personnel decided not to call anyone about the two hour frost delay. So instead they let a bunch of people show up to tell them in person about it nd were extremely smug about it on top of it. I guess it’s really difficult to pick up a phone and use a finger to dial. Rude and lazy.

Will never recommend or play there again

Commented on 11/04/2020

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you didn't enjoy your experience with us. We value our customer feedback, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Bartlett Hills Golf Club.

Excellent shape

Cours in great shape everywhere. Only complaint is no noodles in the cup amid another Covid spoke. Please fix that.

Commented on 10/26/2020

Wonderful! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Bartlett Hills Golf Club.

Commented on 10/26/2020

Commented on 10/28/2020

Fantastic! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Bartlett Hills Golf Club.

Well maintained

Park district course in great shape. So mich better than Villa Olivia - whichu is a dump. Greens wre smooth and true.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Fun time

I really enjoy this golf course, it is one of my favorites. It has a lot of rolling hills and nice old trees. Very scenic! Enjoy.

Commented on 10/23/2020

Outstanding! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Bartlett Hills Golf Club.

Commented on 10/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Bartlett Hills Golf Club.

Great course. Pretty, interesting, challenging for all if you pick the proper tee. Highly recommended.

Commented on 10/06/2020

Fantastic! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Bartlett Hills Golf Club.

Excellence

Outstanding time was had at Bartlett Hills Golf Club. Beautiful layout, rolling green hills, picturesque golf course. I would certainly recommend this to other golfers.

Commented on 10/05/2020