Bloomingdale Golf Club

Year Built 1924
Fairways Blue Grass
Golf Season Open: 3 /1 Closed: 11/30 (Weather Dependant)
Architect Tom Bendelow (1924) Bob Lohmann (1998)

Enjoyable round of golf

The course is in good shape considering the lousy weather for the last month. Challenging course.

Commented on 11/27/2019

Hi, Dennis! We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Bloomingdale Golf Club!

Late fall golf

Course was in pretty good shape considering the time of season. Leaves were being blown off greens and fairways but lost several balls in rough as they were not being picked up. That was so be expected however.
Check in was good. Guy at counter was very friendly.

Commented on 11/07/2019

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Bloomingdale Golf Club! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great Time

The course is overall a great course to play. The greens are very interesting to read... enjoyed the time even get rained out the last 5 holes...

Commented on 10/28/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bloomingdale Golf Club! We hope to see you again soon!

Always a good experience

Other than sand traps that tend to stay wet, this course is my favorite to play. It has length and challenge but is forgiving for less skillful golfers.

It's also tree lined with delightful views at several spots. It's exactly what I want in a course. It's always in good condition, the greens are puttable, and the pace of play is terrific generally.

Commented on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Bloomingdale Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 10/21/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Bloomingdale Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon!

Great Public course

My only issue was the pace of play. When your sitting watch the group in front of you tee off for more than 4holes, it kills your rhythm. Other than that I enjoyed meeting and playing with new players.

Commented on 10/15/2019

Your feedback is important to us! Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Bloomingdale Golf Club!

Day after rain

Enjoyed playing the course where grounds crew took care in protecting a wet track as best as they could. I have played this course before but the entire facility has taken a step up. While it ws very wet while playing it was still very playable. Enjoyed the round.

Commented on 10/07/2019

Hi, Don! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bloomingdale Golf Club.

Great Golfnow Rate

We like this course, but they have so many outings that it is hard to get a tee time. We normally like to play in the morning, but got a great rate on a 1:26 tee time so we played in the afternoon

Commented on 09/19/2019

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Bloomingdale Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon for another round!

Sporty Course

Bloomingdale is a sporty course with several challenging holes. Always a good value for the price you pay.

Commented on 09/05/2019

Course is in great shape

I play here quite regularly . Enjoy the course layout . Challenging enough for intermediate golfer to play. Great staff , always accommodating ..

Commented on 08/28/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us! Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bloomingdale Golf Club! We hope to see you again soon!

BGC

Nice course layout and well maintained . Enjoy playing here regularly. Challenging enough for the intermediate golfer . Friendly staff .1

Bloomingdale golf club has a great layout .

Play here quite regularly . The course has a great layout and a friendly staff . Challenging for the intermediate golfer without being overwhelmed . See you soon .

Commented on 08/22/2019

Fantastic

This course was in amazing shape. Played in an outing here and the staff couldn’t have been friendlier. The course was immaculate. Only complaint was the greens were slow but adjusted shortly thereafter. I will be back

Commented on 08/12/2019

Hi, Jim. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Bloomingdale Golf Club!

Commented on 08/06/2019

Hello, thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Bloomingdale Golf Club!

First time playing here and enjoyed it. The course is in good shape; impressed with the sand the two times I had to hit out of it. The greens did run a little slow, but got used to it.
It’s an easier course - there’s not a lot of trouble you can get in off the tee besides a few water holes. Overall will definitely be back when I can utilize a hot deal

Commented on 07/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us Ctmcguire89. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Your comments will be escalated back to our team! Bloomingdale Golf Club thanks you!

Tee boxes need work

Great round of golf overall. Pace of play was good and course was in good shape. The only complaint was every tee box needs to be cut and groomed. Every hole had to find a spot where grass wasn’t longer than my tee.

Commented on 07/26/2019

Thank you for your review, Rush211211. We will pass along your positive experience and your feedback to our team at Bloomingdale Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Bgc

Nice course layout . Pace of play was good . Will play again .

Commented on 07/10/2019

Hi rca33156. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

I got an online deal for $30. Included cart. So for the money it was worth playing. I played on a weekday as a single. Got paired. Entire course we followed a twosome that was slow. That followed 2 foursomes that were slow. So I was disappointed in pace of play. Ranger was aware and did nothing. Course is short. Greens are not too challenging. I’d play this course once a year for a practyround. As long as I get a deal.

Commented on 07/12/2019

Thank you for reviewing the course. Your feedback about the price of our course is important to us. We always want to make sure we are offering golfers a competitive price for their round. It is our goal to give visitors the best chance to get out and play more. Thank you for playing Bloomingdale Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Will return for sure

The course was in great shape. The layout was very challenging and fair. The outside staff was friendly. The starter and players assistant did a great job engaging conversation. Our group.will definitely be back.

Commented on 06/25/2019

Hi Pete, thank you for the four-star review! We are glad that you found Bloomingdale in great shape. We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

A bit far from my home, but a good value

Play here as often as possible. Course is generally in great shape. Although construction near the entrance may hinder my playing here.

Commented on 06/25/2019

Hi, thank you for the four stars! We are glad that you had a good experience with us the other day. We'll see you again soon.

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Oct 24, 2020
Sunriver Resort's Unlimited Stay & Play Golf Package includes unlimited play on Meadows, Woodlands or Caldera Links along with one round at the famed Crosswater Club per day during your stay. Better yet—your lodging is included! Two person, two night minimum stay required.