Bloomingdale Golf Club

Year Built 1924
Fairways Blue Grass
Golf Season Open: 3 /1 Closed: 11/30 (Weather Dependant)
Architect Tom Bendelow (1924) Bob Lohmann (1998)

Banquet Facilities

Commented on 10/26/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Bloomingdale Golf Club.

Course in Great condition

The pace of play was very good compared to other courses. Ranger could be seen at numerous holes. The staff was great and very friendly. The course was very good both the greens and the fairways. Since it is fall weather now and the leaves were falling, they did not affect play.

Commented on 10/22/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Bloomingdale Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Straight undulating course

I had so much fun here. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The course was in very good shape. The carts are electric which is great because they're quiet. I wish that I didn't have to drive 45 min to get there. Can you work on moving it closer to my home?

Commented on 10/13/2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Bloomingdale Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Go for it!

If you have yet to play there, give it a try. My fourth time out there this season. Very fun course with a good variety of holes. Our foursome had a wonderful time. Enjoy!

Commented on 10/12/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Bloomingdale Golf Club!

Commented on 10/12/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Bloomingdale Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Bloomingdale

Play this course a lot . Good for the intermediate golfer . Good layout and friendly staff .

Best course around!

I have been golfing there for years. They are a great bunch of people to work with, both golfing & lessons.
The grounds have been very nice this year and the putting greens are in great shape. This is the best course around for the value. I highly recommend it.

Commented on 10/12/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Bloomingdale Golf Club!

One of my favorites

An enjoyable and forgiving layout with annoyingly challenging greens and pin placements. Electric carts make conversations possible And it’s a great value.

Commented on 10/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Bloomingdale Golf Club thanks you!

Impressed yet again

We always enjoy playing at Bloomingdale. One of the top values in the area. Course is green and in great shape. If you have not, give it a try. Enjoy.

Commented on 09/29/2020

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Bloomingdale Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Nice

Nice course. Was frustrated the starter wouldn’t let us tee off earlier than our time even though there was no one there.

Commented on 09/24/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bloomingdale Golf Club.

Illinois Advisor

Vastly improved conditions. Now happy to play here

There was a time in the not too distant past when I dreaded when friends booked tee times at Bloomingdale. That has changed and conditions have drastically improved over previous years. The difference in tee boxes, fairways and greens is evident. The rough is no longer a nightmare. Generally speaking, everything appears to be cleaned up and on point.

Keep up the good work Bloomingdale and I'll continue to look forward to playing here again.

Commented on 09/22/2020

Bloomingdale

Play here a lot . Nice course layout . Challenging enough for the intermediate golfer . Friendly staff . Come out and play .

League play

This was my first year on a league here, I found the staff extremely friendly, professional and accommodating. The course is beautiful and the pace was great. I highly recommend this course, there is a couple of putting greens and a small driving range to warm up. There are enough trees to keep you cool on a hot day. The food specials each week are very tasty and at a reasonable price. Thank you staff for making my first year very enjoyable. You are my go to course.

Commented on 10/12/2020

Thank you for your kind words! Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Bloomingdale Golf Club.

Roll the greens

granted we've had a lot of rain but the greens need to be rolled. Ball didn't roll true today. Otherwise, what a beautiful day on a beautiful course.

Commented on 09/21/2020

First but not last

I'm nearly 40 and picked golf up for the first time this year. I've played half a dozen courses throughout the Chicagoland area and this is at the top of the list for 18. With a hot deal, a great value. Definitely more of a golf club vibe and there was a nice clubhouse, Staff was distracted with a golf outing taking place but cart guys were cool. The course was in great shape, pace of play was slightly slow, more so on back 9. I liked the longer holes throughout the round. Not a lot of water/forest so I didn't lose a lot of balls!

Commented on 09/22/2020

Great course and staff

Course is very well maintained. Pace of play is great. Staff is very friendly and keep everything moving smoothly. Top notch staff ! Love coming to this course.

Commented on 09/01/2020