Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island

Year Built 1994
Architect Porter Gibson

Clubs No

Commented on 11/14/2019

Thank you for visiting us at The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great Value Close to The City

The Meadows is a great little course that's only 25-30 minutes from downtown without traffic. Probably the best value for the money in the area, you can get on for $25-50 for the most part depending on when you play. Wide open links-style feel on most holes with 4 sets of tees, grass bunkers and sand traps guard most greens, with not much water. As long as you don't show up expecting a country club you'll have a great time playing here, although for the most part the greens and fairways are in very good shape. Good food in the clubhouse for cheap prices. This is the ideal course if you live close to the city on a budget.

Commented on 10/31/2019

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 10/10/2019

Hello Albert. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. Please let us know what led to a poor experience. We hope you'll come back again soon.

Rude and Rushed

I have played here before but today the counter attendant who is usually there on Weekends was rude. There was an outing later that afternoon and he was preparing the clubhouse. He acted as though we were in his way. The outing was to start at 12 noon. When we were at the 15th hole the ranger informed us he needed our carts back in 15 minutes for the outing. It was 11 a.m a full hour before the outing was to start. We returned to the clubhouse and asked if we could get a credit since we weren’t allowed to finish the round. This same rude attendant said no because we had been out there “long enough”. The course was in bad shape, very wet and cart path only, so it is understandable that it would take a bit longer to finish. Still we were very conscious of the time. Every member of our group is a senior citizen and we are always mindful of slow play so that was not the issue.
This is no way to treat customers who frequent this course. It left a really bad taste in my mouth and am not going back anytime soon.

Commented on 10/02/2019

Thank you for visiting us at The Meadows Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Love this course. a little wet but that is expected with the rain we had here

Commented on 10/01/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

Commented on 09/18/2019

Commented on 09/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island another try in the near future.

Suspect at best

No starter so everyone just tee’d off as they pleased. 4.5hr to get to hole 16 & before We just left. Also hitting from tee box was like driving from the rough - didn’t think I had to bring my own lawnmower; I mean you’re a golf course, that’s literally your only job - nice staff, atleast the one person that works there

Commented on 09/05/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round and any issues with conditions. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

Fun course: Will not disappoint

Had to use up my rewards and always wanted to play here.

Men’s tournament was wrapping up on my tee time; had to wait with a free beer and golf balls at the range for 20? Minutes. Which was zero problem and got off with no one in front of us. Nice but windy day.

Not too difficult if you hit your driver straight and long. Very good condition for time of year.
Greens are taken care of with care obviously and NO water pooling like Willow Crest in Oak Brook in sand traps.

Totally enjoyable place and a course you can have lots of fun regardless of skill level.

I played back tees and tee boxes still perfect. Whites have normal divots for this time of year. No problem And very normal..

Will be back

Commented on 08/30/2019

Hi ScottPARgolf. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you more often! Thanks for choosing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

Commented on 08/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us Bill. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island thanks you!

Commented on 08/29/2019

Commented on 08/28/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Not bad

When I arrived at the 1st hole, a group of high school kids were teeing off. So I was going to be delayed big time. Thankfully, the starter eventually showed up and took me the 5th hole. From there I had a nice easy round. However the restaurant is very very basic! But I’ll definitely be back

Commented on 08/12/2019

Hi Bill. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island.

in good shape

I play here about 8-10 times a year. The course is in great shape right now. It's not a difficult course but its fun to play. Can't beat the value for money with the golf now rates. The prices in the bar are also really good and the people are always very friendly.

Commented on 09/04/2019

a great tome to play

I always tried to play around 10 or 1030 but this time we played at 700 in the morning and it was just great ...

Commented on 08/09/2019

Commented on 08/09/2019

Commented on 07/23/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at The Meadows Golf Club of Blue Island!

Alsip, Illinois