Aspen Ridge Golf Course

Silver 70 5616 yards 66.1 106
Scorecard for Aspen Ridge
Blue M: 69.6/119 420 390 380 373 358 466 327 161 376 3251 358 373 303 205 322 174 406 425 374 2940 6191
White M: 68.0/115 385 370 357 346 340 462 317 147 355 3079 344 353 293 182 312 150 353 413 354 2754 5833
Silver M: 67.0/113 361 370 357 336 340 418 317 147 331 2977 333 353 293 182 312 130 341 341 354 2639 5616
Red W: 68.2/109 313 310 309 281 288 418 302 91 283 2595 322 306 253 149 273 95 309 341 303 2351 4946

Year Built 1998
Fairways Blue Grass

Best in the county

Please see previous review sent in the last 5 minutes. I added web pages to all courses. DH

Nice greens

The greens were in great condition , running fast, great value course , will play again

Beautiful course

Aspen Ridge is a very nice, well keep course. This isn't like your everyday public course. The course was in beautiful shape. Highly recommend playing Aspen Ridge

Fun Course fast play

The greens were in excellent condition!

Challenging Greens

We really enjoyed the greens. True and fast!

Nice course for beginners

Greens were nice, flat and a little quick, fairways were a little rough and hard, which was nice for roll, the rough was thin, but that made it easier to hit your ball and find your ball. Fairway go back forth next to each other so you usually have a shot if you spray the ball. I brought my son who doesn't play a lot and the course was set up so he could play well, so we had fun.

Nice little course

The course is forgiving for slices and hooks on most holes. The fairways and greens were in fine shape. It is a pleasant course to play and the pace of play is very good.

GREATEST COUNTRY COURSE in IL.

To the Aspen Ridge Mangement, I play on Sat. in the Chicago Gang. I would like to Praise you for your wonderful hospitality down at "The Ridge" as we like to call it. I want to also praise you Brett and staff on some of the BEST GREENS in the Chicago land area. That includes all Country Clubs. I'm a 6 Handicap #should be a 10# I do know good greens and Aspen Ridge has some of The Best ones around. You get a very smooth but true roll on some very undulatling greens. In my opinion its the hardest 6200 yrd. course you will find around. If you ever get a chance to play it, make sure you stop in and try your luck. I can guarantee you will have a fun day. Thank You for making my Saturdays a very enjoyable day down at "THE RIDGE"

Exceptional Value, Great Staff and Enjoyable Course

I run a golf league that has 60 members. We average 28 - 36 golfers per week. The experience level of the golfers that come out range from former PGA players, Club Pro's, to guys out for a day of golf with friends. Needless to say, we know what we are doing on a golf course and have a pretty good idea of what is good and what is not. We have been playing this course exclusively on weekends for the last year and a half. The staff at Aspen Ridge has gone beyond what is expected to make us feel comfortable at the course. Not many courses will call you directly to let you know of any possible condition problems with the course that may affect the playing experience. It could range from aerated greens to moisture conditions, the staff will give us a head's up. There are too many courses out there that just look at you as money walking in the door, this is not the case at "The Ridge". The ranger, Stormy, makes himself available to satisfy any needs that we may have while on the course. Our group does enjoy it's beverages on the course and a quick call to the clubhouse usually results in a quick delivery. While the course may be regarded as short by today's standards, it proves to be a challenge. With the majority of greens being elevated, many shots that hit short do not reach their intended destination. If you hit off to the side, you will most likely find yourself chipping back to the putting surface. Regarding the putting surface, you will not find many straight putts on these greens. The speeds of the greens are exceptional. Many a well struck birdie attempt may leave you with a challenging putt for par. The pin placements offer a challenging day on the greens. The course is generally in fantastic shape. Unfortunately we have had so much rain in the month of June, that the course has taken the brunt of it. Mother Nature has just sent more water than the area courses can contain. This is not the fault of the facility and they are doing their best to ready the course for play each week. This course is a great value and we have never experience any pace of play issues. The average round played by our group takes between 3 1/2 - 4 hours. The rangers have done a great job clearing holes of slower players to insure a good pace of play. If in the area I would highly recommend giving this course a try.

Enjoyable Course, Great Management

I run a golf league that has 60 members. We average 28 - 36 golfers per week. The experience level of the golfers that come out range from former PGA players, Club Pro's, to guys out for a day of golf with friends. Needless to say, we know what we are doing on a golf course and have a pretty good idea of what is good and what is not. We have been playing this course exclusively on weekends for the last year and a half. The staff at Aspen Ridge has gone beyond what is expected to make us feel comfortable at the course. Not many courses will call you directly to let you know of any possible condition problems with the course that may effect the playing experience. It could range from aerated greens to moisture conditions, the staff will give us a head's up. There are too many courses out there that just look at you as money walking in the door, this is not the case at "The Ridge". The ranger, Stormy, makes himself available to satisfy any needs that we may have while on the course. Our group does enjoy it's beverages on the course and a quick call to the clubhouse usually results in a quick delivery. While the course may be regarded as short by today's standards, it proves to be a challenge. With the majority of greens being elevated, many shots that hit short do not reach their intended destination. If you hit off to the side, you will most likely find yourself chipping back to the putting surface. Regarding the putting surface, you will not find many straight putts on these greens. The speed of the greens are exceptional. Many a well struck birdie attempt may leave you with a challenging putt for par. The pin placements offer a challenging day on the greens. The course is generally in fantastic shape. Unfortunately we have had so much rain in the month of June, that the course has taken the brunt of it. Mother Nature has just sent more water than the area courses can contain. This is not the fault of the facility and they are doing their best to ready the course for play each week. This course is a great value and we have never experience any pace of play issues. The average round played by our group takes between 3 1/2 - 4 hours. The rangers have done a great job clearing holes of slower players to insure a good pace of play. If in the area I would highly recommend giving this course a try

Very friendly course

Great course for the novice golfer, the course is short which is perfect for the beginner. The course is clean and well maintain. Will be back to play.

Terrible pace of play

My brother and I who are decent golfers were stuck behind more than 3 couples and a few who were walking and the ranger wasn't doing anything to help speed of play. Worst experience there.

AspenRidge
Commented On 06/10/2015

I'm very sorry for your unfortunate experience here at Aspen Ridge. We would like you to contact us offline to make it right and show you a good experience.

It's worth the trip to Bourbonnais to play this course.

Friendly staff. Course was freshly mowed. Greens are challenge. A great course to work on your game. I would recommend it.

Fantastic Shape

This course is in fantastic shape. The greens are challenging and the fairways and rest of course are well maintained. The staff is friendly, rates are a good value. We hit a warm up bucket and the driving range which is large has a practice sand trap and nice putting green. As a twosome the pace of play was good, it was busy, but we moved along. We did play through a foursome with the help of the ranger. I would recommend this course, we will be back.

Valid dates: Nov 26, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019