Carriage Greens Country Club

Year Built 1976

19th Hole Specials 6

Commented on 11/15/2019

Hello, jpereda. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Carriage Greens Country Club!

Commented on 11/15/2019

Good value

Good location. Nice layout. We played day after big rain and course was very playable.

Commented on 11/01/2019

Hi JFudacz. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (630) 985-3400 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Carriage Greens Country Club!

Commented on 11/01/2019

Hello, liamcoakley. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Carriage Greens Country Club.

I have played this course over the past few years and it seem to be falling apart. I figured I would give it a chance today and what a difference it is actually looking like a golf course again. Friendly people everywhere.

Commented on 10/11/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Carriage Greens Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Nice afternoon

Course was in good shape considering the amount of rain in the past week but many of the bunkers had standing water in them. Pace of play was actually good considering the number of golfers on a Tuesday afternoon. It was a nice afternoon.

Commented on 10/04/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, annerinok. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 09/20/2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Carriage Greens Country Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Carriage Greens has come a long way in the past few years. Every year this course seems to get better and better. You can tell they are putting money into there course to make it as best as it can be.

Commented on 09/20/2019

Hi u000007564881. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Carriage Greens Country Club.

Good Greens and bunkers

I hadn’t played here in years and I needed an early Sunday tee time, so I booked the time. The greens rolled at a quick pace and were true. The bunkers had the correct amount of sand. The layout is more challenging than I remember. I thought $64 was a bit high considering some of the tees were chewed up . At $45 this would be an excellent course. The staff was EXCELLENT

Commented on 09/20/2019

Hi dougster42. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Carriage Greens Country Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Great time

I was able to play by myself, which is fine with me. The pace was good.

Commented on 09/06/2019

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

I really like this course. I would say its an easy course to play. It's not very challenging by any means. The staff are friendly to their customers. I defiantly recommend this course to other golfers. And I forgot to mention its an affordable course to play. Better to play during the week.

Commented on 09/06/2019

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Carriage Greens Country Club.

Commented on 08/27/2019

Hello, Eilineas. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Carriage Greens Country Club!

Commented on 08/27/2019

A Memorable Round of Golf

Played today with a group of friends and gave us a reason to have an after the game celebration. One of my friends made his first hole-in-one in Hole#2 and everybody was really happy for him. Every staff is commendable for their professionalism and courteousness. Extra kudos to John (the starter) who really went out of his way make sure that my 2 groups teed off early and stayed one after the other instead of the second group being separated by 5 groups per schedule. Thank you very much John and God bless. This is the reason why we keep coming back to this course because of the people behind it.

Commented on 08/20/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u000004462248. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Worst course in Chicago

Granted, the staff is very friendly but nothing good happens outside of that. The course is horrendous. The fairways are ten yards wide and look like rough. Last time I played some of the greens were punched, some were dew swept and obviously hadn’t been cut in days. The course is the opposite of scenic as it is lined with homes, views and noises of the highway and smells awful. The course isn’t challenging at all except for some completely unfair holes. The second hole is a par 3 that requires a punch shot from the “new tee”. The third requires you to hit a 250 yard giant hook to have a shot in. On the par 3 15th I hit one of the best shots of my life dead at the center of the green and it hits a tree and goes into a creek. It’s jusr a terrible test of golf. I wouldn’t play here if I got paid $100

Good for the value. Played 18 in just under four hours on Sunday afternoon as course was not busy.

Commented on 09/06/2019

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Carriage Greens Country Club!

Hidden Gem

Carriage Green is always nice to play and usually you can breeze through because its not usually too crowded. The pace of play was average in about 4 hours and only waited on a couple holes. The greens were in great shape. The course is being renovated in a few areas. There are couple holes where you have a blind tee shot and one par 5 that its second shot is blind to the green. My only complaint this time was that the sand traps were not sandy much and some were hard with rocks in them. A little more attention should be paid to them since they come in to play on many holes, and no one wants to get into a sand trap that is like brick getting out. Also on #9 they have moved the green back so most GPS will have the incorrect distance from the fairway. One thing that I like that they have added is they provide in each cart a booklet showing each hole and distance with pro tips for that hole. The back nine is easier than the front. This is still a good course to play and worth the trip especially if you get a good GolfNow price.

Commented on 08/13/2019

Thank you for your review, Golfunder90. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Carriage Greens Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Tee box issues

The course was nice overall and you can tell the course is trying to make some upgrades, but it wasn’t completed yet. The tee boxes, both men’s and women’s, were a mess. My wife was playing the red tees and there were some holes where she was hitting a tee shot off of a hill on uneven ground and other holes where she was hitting from the fairway itself. Just very odd setups. The greens were kept up well and shots on the green stuck like the pros! One suggestion would be to have the holes labeled better. Many people, myself included, weren’t sure which way to go to the next tee box because it wasn’t labeled well. I would go back and play this course again though.

Commented on 08/06/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Carriage Greens We hope to see you again in the future.

Love this course!!

This public country club has an incredible course and a very friendly and professional staff! This is by far the best condition the course has ever been in with the green being absolutely perfect. Can't wait to go back!

Commented on 08/06/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/06/2019

Hello. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Carriage Greens!

Great track with a great staff

I've played here a lot in the past few years and the course has never been better. The guys running the shop have done a great job improving all aspects of the course. I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Valid dates: Jan 21, 2020 - Jan 31, 2022
Stay at Solitude Inn on the Green and play one of the best course in SE Michigan, Solitude Links Golf Course. Learn more.