Hughes Creek Golf Club

Year Built 1992
Fairways Blue Grass
Architect Gordon Cunningham

Nice Drive in the Country

Hadn't played here in years, good deal took us out there. Nice layout, good condition. Will be back next year.

One of my favorites

Wonderful course, challenging both flat and hill holes. Only bad thing was my 15 year old grand son beat me for the first time.

Always enjoy playing at Hughes, great staff, great view for 18.

Commented on 09/05/2019

We're glad you always have an excellent time at Hughes Creek Golf Course! We look forward to your next round of golf with us.

Beautiful fun day

We had scores in our group from the mid 70s to nearly 100. This course offers a challenge to any caliber golfer and you use most of the clubs in your bag. It’s short enough to accommodate the shorter player and just long enough for the accomplished player. Lots of elevation changes and the greens were running fast and true today. We had a great time and will come back soon. The staff was very friendly from the Pro Shop to the Rangers to the bar.

Commented on 08/29/2019

We're glad you enjoyed the challenge our course offer to all kinds of golfers. Come play again soon!

Love this course!

Everyone is so friendly. Very well organized. We will be back!!

Commented on 07/29/2019

Thank you for the excellent 5-star review! We look forward to your next round with us!

Very slow

Very slow. Five hours for 17 holes and had to quit. Would have been nice to have a ranger make at least one drive by.

Commented on 06/24/2019

We are sorry to learn your round took longer than expected. We hope you reach out to us directly and we'd be happy to discuss the details of your experience. We hope you'll give us another shot in the near future.

Usually enjoy this course

Knew it was wet so cart only on some holes was expected. Twosome ahead were terrible. Constant waiting!

Commented on 06/19/2019

We are sorry to learn you had to wait more than expected this time around. We hope you'll give us another shot soon.

Terrible greens

The worst greens I have ever played on. Bumpy. Extremely slow. I realize there has been alot of rain and flooding that affected a number of holes, but no excuses for the bad shape of the greens. Generally, I like playing this course.

Commented on 05/23/2019

We're glad you overall always have a good experience with us. We will take your feedback regarding the greens under consideration.

Take a pass on this one

I rarely leave reviews, but this course was pretty poor. 3rd tee time at 6:17 am on a Sunday and it was a 5 hour round. Greens were miserably slow and the rough was way too long. And the dandelions all over the course were pretty bad too. For 50 bucks there are plenty of better courses

Commented on 05/23/2019

Hi thejob. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Well kept

Course has been in great shape a everytime I play here. Guys I play with didnt want to drive this far to play but after playing once they were hooked and have come back multiple times to play with me here. 19 hole is great too, staff is friendly and accommodating.

Fast and Fun

We played in four hours on a beautiful day and the course was in great shape. The staff couldn’t of been more friendly from the Pro Shop to the bar. It’s not the longest course but you use every club in the bag. We had scores ranging from 75 to 99 in our group. Can’t wait to go back.

Commented on 08/29/2019

We're glad you enjoyed your round at a great pace of play! We look forward to your next round with us.

Unannounced league SNAFU

Booked time for 2:16.. at the course were told needed to be to 10 by 3:30 to get off before league. We actually tees off early an made the turn at 3:20... the league was already started... screwed our whole back nine. Although we received a rain check they should not book tee times with no hope of finishing when they don’t manage tee times.

Commented on 08/09/2019

We apologize for the miscommunication and that the league interfered with your golfing experience. We hope to see you again soon on your raincheck day.

Commented on 06/19/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Hughes Creek Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Response from on 09/19/2018:
Hello, Thank you for leaving Hughes Creek Golf Course a 5-star rating. Book your next tee time with us soon.

Managed poorly

Managed poorly for our round on a Saturday. They had some tournament going on but told us that they are all really bad at golfing so we’re starting you on the back 9 to get going quicker. No problem except they started everyone from there so we had to wait at the tee box for two other groups to go off before us. I got there half an hour early to putt around and saw no one go off the front nine, why were they making us go the back nin? Plus the tournament players were a disgrace. They kept just driving rh golf cart around the course, not even playing golf. Rolled up just as we were teeing off to say “hi we’re just rolling by to watch,” and then sped off. Then another group drives their cart on the path in front of our tee box AS WE ARE HITTING so we had to literally stand back from the ball and wait...totally ruined the whole round. My buddies and I play here pretty regularly and all said we won’t be coming back again, we will go to tanna or mill for the same price.

Response from on 08/08/2018:
Hello, We would like to sincerely apologize for the pace of play. Please allow us to make it up to you in the near future. Thank you for your business.

GREAT VALUE

BEAUTIFUL DAY COARSE IN EXCELLENT SHAPE.BEAST ITS BEEN IN YEARS,ALTHOUGH IT'S ALWAYS BEEN GOOD.DOING EXCELLENT THINGS OUT THERE,HOPE THEY KEEP GREAT PRICES,GREAT VALUE.LOVED IT.THANKS

Response from on 07/31/2018:
Hello, We are pleased to hear that we met your overall expectations. Thank you for your business and book your next round with us soon.

Fine day of golf

The corse was in very good condition and I feel it was a good value. We will be back.

Response from on 07/31/2018:
Hi, We are extremely happy to hear that you loved our course conditions and a good value for the money. Thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great as usual.

Very forgiving track for the "Hacker" like me. Course is in excellent shape for late July. Always a great time at Hughes Creek.

Response from on 08/01/2018:
Hello, We are glad to have met your overall expectations. Thank you for leaving us a 5-star rating and remember to book your next round with us soon.
Response from on 07/13/2018:
Hello, Thank you for your 5-star rating! Book another round with us soon.
3.6206705882
Saint Charles, Illinois
Aurora, Illinois
North Aurora, Illinois

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.