A view over the water from Fox Run Golf Links

Fox Run Golf Links opened in 1984 but over the past two years the course underwent a major renovation that made the layout both more challenging for serious players but also more forgiving for the recreational golfer. The multi-million-dollar renovation included enhancements to the hole layouts, redesigning the bunkers, installing a new irrigation system, and creating new practice and chipping areas. Water comes into play often throughout the golf course and you'll find elevation changes on nearly every green. The water holes will be especially tough if you have a tendency to slice the ball. Thanks to the varied layout, which includes some holes that are wide open and others that are more target-style golf, you will get the opportunity to work on different types of shots. Fox Run Golf Links is a challenging but fair test that players of all skill levels can enjoy.

Fox Run Golf Links

Year Built 1983
Fairways Blue Grass

Commented on 05/06/2019

Thanks for the 4 stars! Come back soon!

Commented on 05/06/2019

Your 5-star rating is much appreciated. Come back to Fox Run Golf Links again soon!

Early conditions

I got what I paid for course was good for this time of year

Response from on 04/18/2019:
Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links! Your positive feedback is much appreciated. Come back soon!

Good course

This golf course was very beautiful and the layout was challenging enough for any grade of players and all the stuffs were very friendly when we played. While, there was no water supply on anywhere on the course and some of ball washers did not have water and detergent in it. Overall, we like this course and want to play again.

Commented on 07/30/2019

Hi TomoTakagi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links.

Commented on 07/09/2019

Hi JChikahisa. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Fox Run Golf Links.

No water OR drink cart to be seen on 4th of July weekend

Course was fantastic and fun. Greens played a little tough that day. Only drawback was there was no water Jugs on the course.... I mean zero. It was 93 degrees and muggy, and we only saw the drink cart once on the 4th hole. Loaded up on bottled water and Gatorade at the turn (all WAY overpriced which felt intentional) but we were still dying of thirst for the last hour.

We were one of the first groups out as a 6:32am tee time. Looked like the place got backed up for those that teed off at a more normal hour (8-10am).

Commented on 07/09/2019

Your feedback is important to us, JoeG1985. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! We will make sure to pass your feedback in regards to water coolers along to our staff. We hope you will notice some of these improvements during your next round with us. Thanks for choosing Fox Run Golf Links.

Commented on 06/24/2019

Hi yollucy. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (847) 228-3544 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Fox Run Golf Links!

Commented on 06/11/2019

Hi Brian. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links.

Response from on 11/06/2018:
Thanks for the 5-star rating and review! Come back soon.
Response from on 10/02/2018:
Thank you for the 5-star rating! Come back to Fox Run Golf Links again soon.
Response from on 09/11/2018:
Thanks for playing Fox Run Golf Links. We're sorry to hear you were rained out after 5 holes. We hope you experience better weather next time you play out here.
Response from on 08/27/2018:
Thanks for the 4 stars! Come back soon.

Another awesome experience

What a great time again at an awesome municipal course! Although a bit of rain came the pace of play was awesome! I played so well that I pulled a bender at the fox den but it was such a great day!

Response from on 08/09/2018:
Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links! We appreciate your kind words and we're thrilled to hear how great of a time you had. Come back again soon!
Response from on 07/17/2018:
Thank you for your 5 stars!

Took way too long

One of the most excruciating rounds of golf I've ever played , Us and the twosome in front of us waited on every hole on the back nine. Called the ranger to complain. He came up and said they were playing at PACE of play.What a joke. If it was a Sunday and not a Monday I would understand a long round there was nobody in front of them and nobody behind us. That was on hold 12 and never came back to see if they have sped up. They should have at least let us play through as a foursome it was a hundred degrees out and two guys were walking in there group I understand we had carts playing faster golf etiquette let us play through I thought the ranger job was to speed up the pace of play. I play every week booked another course this week not sure if I will go back did not expect a 3-hour round but four-and-a-half is ridiculous

Response from on 07/17/2018:
Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links. It’s unfortunate to hear we didn’t meet your expectations but the pace of play on Monday was moving along smoothly. Your group finished in 4 hours, which is right on target for many municipal golf courses during the summer. Our ranger did a fantastic job of making sure all golfers were playing ahead pace. Visit foxrungolflinks.com to book your next round and be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

Nice Course

For a public, miminicipal course it’s in great shape. Challenge layout. It felt like two different courses. The front 9 was not as challenging as the back, but all of it was in great shape. Will definitely be back.

Response from on 08/15/2018:
Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links! We appreciate your kind words regarding the course conditions and layout. Come back for another round soon!

So slow

Minimum 5 hour round with little to no help from the rangers. They pushed every group back because the first group woke up late so they let them tee off late. We teed off at 7 am and it still took every bit of 5 hours. It was also in the 90s and not a single water jug on the course. I think there might have been 1 water fountain.

Response from on 07/17/2018:
Thank you for spending a part of your 4th of July with us at Fox Run Golf Links! We apologize if the pace of play was slower than normal due to the holiday. We hope you'll consider giving us another try in the near future.

Pleasant scenery

Nice place, great par 3’s and challenging holes with water hazards!

Response from on 07/17/2018:
Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your round. Hopefully you stayed out of the water on the par 3's! Come back again soon.

Too much!

We tried as usual to play our round from the white tees. Unfortunately, excessive rainfall dictated that our shots got virtually no roll. As such we moved up to gold at hole 10.

Response from on 07/10/2018:
Thank you for playing Fox Run Golf Links, Ron! We're sorry to hear you weren't getting any roll in the fairways but we're glad to hear you moved up a tee box on the back 9 to make it a more enjoyable round. Come back soon!

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.