Year Built 1991
Architect John E. Pam J. Hall

Carts Yes - included in green fee

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Indiana (2017 #12)

Good Value with some challenging holes.

I was only play able to play the back nine twice due to a middle school outing on the front. However, the course was overall in good condition. A few tea boxes and some fairways showed some really bald patches, but the greens were in great shape, although a little bit soft. Call back nine was definitely challenging, making club selection off the tea something you need to think about. Definitely a good course for the $27 that I paid to play 18 with the cart.

Course was in great shape in spite of dry weather
Challenging but reasonable. Lots of elevation changes and hazards. Better than most courses in Indy. ( I say most only because there are a couple courses I have not played)

Worth the drive

This course is way off the beaten path, but worth the drive. Course is in good shape even with the dry weather we have had. Challenging with lots of hills and hazards and good price too!

Had a really nice time playing

fun to play... liked having the 1st and 2nd cutting of rough....at the turn found new groups in front of us, how did that happen (had teed off at 7:30ish)....would encourage putting real sand in the bunkers and suggest reforming a couple of them... also would blow up number 17 and start over, could find nothing about this hole to make it your 'signature hole"...workers on the course were kind, helpful, and hard at work, nice to see workers keeping up the tee stations...will play again - thanks!

Beautiful challenging course

This is a beautiful course with lots of trees lining fairways. It has many holes with elevation changes. Design makes you avoid water hazards by taking shorter drives to play safe or take risk/rewards by driving over. Rough is cut high so hitting out of requires power and irons. My daughter and I played nine and walked and got a good workout. Great value on price, clubhouse is clean and welcoming. Staff was very nice. Highly recommend a round here.

Hot deal not clear

The hot deal did not say anything about the first nine greens been aerated so I could only play on the back nine twice to get 18 holes all the other online teetimes mentioned the greens being aerated but I don't look at them I look at the hot deals only and it did not mention that at all. the golf course had to call me later after I scheduled a teatime to let me know this was happening I wish the hot deal tab would show this as well. Don't know if this falls under rescheduling as a non-playable course condition or not

Best in Hendricks County

Don't waste your time going to any other golf course in Hendricks county. Deer Creek is in the best shape, most challenging, and is the best value of them all, hands down! Plus, the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Other courses in the area usually have one thing or another wrong with them: fairways or greens torn up, bunkers in bad shape, or tee boxes all weeded out. Not here, all of it is good. I play here at least once a month and always find it challenging (holes 2, 4, and 13 usually). They always keep me coming back. Can't go wrong with this place!

Deer Creek

Excellent course , easy access from airport & Plainfied hotels. Great friendly staff. Course is always in great condition & well groomed. Very challenging course. For the business traveler that wants to get out of the hotel this is a great deal.

OUTSTANDING shape.

This course has been consistently in great shape for last two years. Friday's round was no different. Certainly one of best values in area.

Wonderful course

Made a stop and golfed here on my way to Indianapolis. It's easy to find, and signage is all over the interstate. The greens were in wonderful shape, the fairways were well taken care of and watered. The pro shop is nice with excellent service. I highly recommend this course.

Great price but I got up

Everyone should play here what a wonderful place to be right by the grays are excellent at Fairways at flights and the secondary rough is excellent

This course is in wonderful condition

This course is in wonderful condition. Everyone who plays golf needs to play this course is in such great shape and such a great course to play

Eclipse

Even without the eclipse the course would have been enjoyable...more character than many. Despite our lack of rain, the greens and fairways were very good.
The tees were not as good.

Deer Creek Golf is a great place to play golf it's challenging

Deer Creek Golf is a great place to play golf it's challenging The course is in excellent shape it is probably one of the finest courses that I can say that I play it's always in great shape clean everything a great Golf course go play it

Good course - need to play again

This is the first time I have played this course. Overall it was in very good to excellent condition. My only problem was that not having played it before there were several blind shots that resulted in a couple of lost/water balls. Not used to so many layup blind tee shots that penalize you for not knowing the course. The layout is good and interesting but now that I have played it I think if I play it again(which I probably will) I will definitely take a different approach. Course is definitely worth playing again though, especially at GN's Hot Deal price.

A Fun Round

I had a great time playing this course. It was well kept but the lay out was a bit tricky since it was my first time out. But to help with that, the scorecard contains a "play by play" description of each hole to help visualize what's coming at you. There was plenty of water to drink on the course along with a bathroom facility which came in handy.

I made my reservation through GolfNow and I had no issues getting on. The staff was aware of my reservation and got me out quickly. I strongly recommend playing this course for an enjoyable experience.

Fast Fun Round on Well Maintained Course

Nice course nestled in the trees which made it tight in spots. Lots of hills and some water. Greens were tremendous, but not too fast. Had the course to ourselves, so play was fast (< 3 hours for 18). Great value for nice course.

Plainfield, Indiana
Avon, Indiana
Mooresville, Indiana
Martinsville, Indiana
Greenwood, Indiana

Valid dates: Nov 15, 2019 - May 31, 2020
Conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport, the new We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center features 246 contemporary guestrooms and suites designed with Native American traditions, bold Southwestern cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, luxurious spa treatments and salon services at the Amethyst Spa and a spacious heated outdoor pool with two whirlpools.
From $1900