A view of hole #1 at East from Otter Creek Golf Course

Style Traditional
Otter Creek Golf Course - Championship Course (North/West)

Year Built 1995

Golf Simulator Yes

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Indiana (2015 #5)

Always a great test!

Staff friendly. 1st time there in a few years. Played state amateur many times there. Can't hit it that far anymore so played the Blue Tees and it's still a challenge. It can be as difficult as you want. Played newer Black Tees about 15 years ago at about 7350, Bunkers strategically placed for everyone if you play the right tees for your game.
Always love playing there.

Meh

I had heard a lot of good stuff about this course. But I was disappointed. I found the design unimaginative. It's a nice piece of property, and really deserves better. It's a good example of why RTG Sr. set back course design many years. No creativity. Large fairway bunkers are the main feature of the course. Also greens with huge slopes and sections, running at 12 on the stimp. The avg players in our group really struggled on and around the greens, and once they were in one of the many giant fairway bunkers, it wasn't pretty. The greens were pretty beat up with foot traffic and ball marks.

We got to the 13th tee, a 150 yd par 3, not a tough hole, and there were 3 groups on the hole (we were now the 4th group). This was a day ruiner. The people in my group quit the moment this massive roadblock was revealed. How can such a back-up be allowed to happen? Where is the ranger?

A course every golfer should play.

I am a tournament director for the Hurricane Junior Golf tour and we had our tournament of almost 50 kids here both Saturday and Sunday of Labor day weekend. It was unbelievable how the course took care of us even on Labor day. The entire staff welcomed us and made sure we had everything possible to run a great tournament. The course was playing beautiful. The tees, fairways and greens looked and played great. Otter creek did a good job managing pace of play as well on such a great weekend. Our average pace during this weekend was 4 hours and 15 min. That is great for a junior tour and especially on a really busy weekend. For anyone wanting to play a course worth their money and that has some challenging holes this would be the place. Thanks again Otter Creek for a great weekend.

Favorite place in central Indiana

Grew up playing Otter in the 90s and have started to play it again twice a week even though I live in Westfield. The design is more classic than any public course in central IN and the condition is reminiscent of its glory days. It’s a good test but never unfair at any point. It’s hosted so many State Amateurs and Its east to see why. The staff has always been nice to me and there is always a starter getting everyone off on time. I’ve met the superintendent and he’s just like the Jon (pro), both love golf and are especially focused over the details of how the course “plays” for us. All of my guests from Indy always want to go back. The course is is located in a serene part of town which I especially like, beats all the homes on many of the local courses. Thank you to everyone at Otter.

Surprising Gem while on a road trip. Highly Recommended

This course was a total surprise. We were driving through Ohio and decided to find a place along our way to get 18 holes in. The reviews looked good but didn't do it justice. The front 9 holes were in great condition and were fun to play. Then you make the turn and next thing you know you keep going higher and higher in elevation with each hole. The elevation changes on this course are insane. Greens were immaculate, fast and really challenging. The bunkers were in great condition with nice, fluffy sand. Lots of blind shots due to the elevation changes added to the challenge. I'd highly recommend playing this course if you enjoy a challenge and a course which is in great condition. Finally, the carts were quite luxurious. Comfortable seats, smooth ride and a GPS too boot. If you're in the area, don't miss this one. The only thing I dinged on this course was the course amenities because the snack shop was closed as we were finishing up late in the day. I cannot gauge how good or bad the food was.

Amazing Course in Rural Area

What a gem! An amazing experience that began with the extremely friendly & professional staff and ended with a challenging round of golf on a picturesque course. Despite the challenge of several days of rain creating wet conditions, the course was in excellent condition. Cost was extremely reasonable. It was worth the drive. Although this review is for the original championship course, we also played the additional links nine which was a nice change of pace. It was just as well conditioned and very enjoyable to play. Despite some weather challenges, it was an extremely enjoyable experience. If you are in the Indianapolis area, I highly recommend making the drive to play this gem.

Fantastic Course!

I had the opportunity to play Otter Creek in a outing last week. Course was in the best shape ive seen in a long time. Greens and fairways were fantastic. I would highly recommend playing this course. #ottercreektoyota

A Columbus Gem

31 foursomes enjoyed a fantastic morning during the #Toyota/Make a Wish outing. The course and staff could not have made the any better concerning the virus restrictions. I am definitely looking forward to our next trip to Otter Creek GC.

Toyota Make A Wish Outing

I played in the Toyota Make A Wish outing and I really enjoyed playing this course, best course I’ve played.

Course was in awsome condition

One of the best kept cources I've played.

#OtterToyotamakeswish

Top Notch

Had a blast! The course was in great shape! #ottercreektoyota

Played this course for the first time for the Toyota sponsored charity even on July 25th and I will definitely come back. Challenging but fun course and it’s in great shape.

#ottercreektoyota

Played in a great charity outing at otter creek. The course was in fantastic shape,. The entire staff was great, very organized and did a great job accommodating the entire group. Can’t wait to play here again and see the other 9 holes.

OtterCreek 1st Experience

I had the pleasure of playing at Otter Creek yesterday through an outing. The staff was extremely helpful. The course was in amazing shape. Not a single dry spot on any of the greens. Well manicured fairways and roughs. Challenging course to play with a nice mix of bunkers, woods, and water. Well laid out and had an absolute blast. Will 100% come back and play #ottercreektoyota

I play here weekly, course is always in great shape! It’s very well maintained!! The driving range, practice green and chipping area are great to warm up on.! #ottercreektoyota

Great Golf Course

I play here often, the course is always in great shape! It’s very well maintained! There is a great driving range, putting green and chipping area!

Toyota Outing

Excellent event, course in fantastic shape. Will play again soon

Great course in great condition

My first time playing the course was today and all I can say is wow. Beautiful course and in fantastic condition. I will definitely be back! #OutterCreekToyota

Great place