Mt. Prospect Golf Club
Silver 70 5955 yards 68.1 130
Silver (W) 70 5955 yards 73.0 133
Bronze (W) 70 5065 yards 66.7 120
Scorecard for Mt Prospect
Black M: 70.3/135 575 460 330 220 355 465 165 375 305 3250 135 435 180 365 385 495 225 480 355 3055 6305
Silver M: 68.1/130 W: 73.0/133 535 430 310 195 340 430 145 360 295 3040 110 430 170 340 370 480 210 470 345 2925 5965
Gold M: 63.5/119 W: 67.4/121 490 380 270 170 310 370 120 310 275 2695 100 350 155 290 340 440 155 420 290 2540 5235
Bronze W: 66.7/120 480 370 260 160 300 360 110 300 265 2605 100 340 145 280 330 430 145 410 280 2460 5065

Year Built 1929
Architect David Esler (2014)

Carts Yes - $14 - $19

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Fivesomes Allowed No. Only with permission.
Dress code Men must wear shirts with sleeves, no tank tops. Women may wear sleeveless golf shirts, but no bathing suit tops.

Amazing Food 15

Perfect sunny day...finally

It was a beautiful day and very few people were on the course. Still a few wet spots and wet sand traps but that's the same at every course in the region. Otherwise course in good shape.

Good lay out and fast greens.

Very pleasantly surprised I have not heard of this course as the layout was very good, the greens were undulating and very fast, great practice area, very friendly staff. Would play again in a minute. Very competitively priced and very good value.

I would not recommended this course.

First. they overbooked tee time and had me
move to another tee time.
Secondly, they were so crowded we had to
wait 2 to 3 minutes every shot.
Thirdly, they scheduled women's league
while we still did not finished front nine
and there were at least 12 golfers at the
10th hole and we were directed to go 15th
hole but there were 4 some coming around
14 th green. We were rushed to clear there
way and it was no fun at all. They at least should have us 9 holed refund for there mistakes. I will never go there again.

Commented On 06/06/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, our Golf Operations Manager, Debra Cromie, would like to discuss your review in more detail. If you'd like, you can reach her at dcromie@mppd.org or via phone at 847-259-4200. We hope you will allow us another chance to WOW you with a future visit. Until then, take care!

Pleasure to plsy

Despite cart path only play fur to wet conditions, course played as well as under dry weather conditions. I really like the challenges of the undulating greens. We put this course on our annual must play list.

Pace of play

Nice course, great greens, pace of play not great, 6.36 am T time & took over 4/12 hrs to play, 2 groups in front of us really slow players.
Will go back for sure though.

Commented On 05/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Good Condition - Silly Greens

Friendly staff , course in very good condition
Pace of play is an issue
The reason is the greens are silly
Been playing golf for 43 years , play all over the country and the greens are too undulated
Course is only 6200 from back tees
The 3 of us are all single digit handicap and all said the day thing , greens are silly

I have played Donald Ross , Seth Raynor , Pete Dye, Jack Nicklaus , and so on courses and while Undulated lthey are laid out better

Good local course

Pretty nice local course. Fast ungelating greens that are elevated. Short but par 70 so makes up for it. Pace of play was horrific when I played but maybe just was unlucky. Rangers didn’t seem like they were doing much out there

Incredibly challenging greens

The greens at Mt Prospect are incredibly challenging. The are very hilly and they were pretty quick for April. The bunkers were consistent with the condition and amount of sand. We played the Silver tees and there were numerous holes where you don't have to hit driver and still have a reasonable distance into the green. Overall, a very pleasant experience and I will play here again

Commented On 05/28/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your round with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best course in the area

This is the best course in the Chicagoland area. The staff is great and always accommodating to anything you need, and the course itself is in great shape and perfect for all skill levels.

Commented On 04/17/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. Our playing conditions are very important to us and we are glad you enjoyed them. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

This is my third time playing this course after it was recommended to me last year! Pro shop staff is very friendly, and there is a practice range conveniently located next to hole 1 so I could warm up before I hit the course.  I played 18 holes, and I was very impressed with the condition of the range as well as the course, especially with it being so early in the season.  I would say that the course plays at a moderate to above average difficulty, with the highlight being hole 10 on the back.  Similarly, the greens were well kept, causing them to play at an above average speed, which proved to be difficult for me.  Despite this, I still had a good round (by my standards)... I will definitely be coming back and am looking forward to playing on this picturesque course once the weather gets nicer!  Overall a wonderful course!

Commented On 04/17/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review agolf1!

Outstanding Course

Commented On 04/17/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review agolf1!

Commented On 04/17/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Commented On 04/17/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review Joyce! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations at Mt. Prospect. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

Really nicely renovated

I hadn't played this course in many years and wanted to try it again because I had heard good things about the renovations. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. The improvements exceeded my expectations and the course is a really good value. The holes are not only challenging but interesting as well. The course was really well groomed for fall golf...not a leaf in sight and well groomed rough. The greens were a bit sandy but overall the experience was great. I will definitely be going back as soon as I can. Highly recommend!

Fortunately I got to go out first, but a little too early. The “grounds crew” was still working on the course and the traps were not raked and greens were being cut. Course is really starting to show the tough spring that we had and the turf is taking a beating; the fairway divots are massive and look to be the victim of a lot of rounds with guys who have no idea what a bottle of sand is.. To pay $58 to walk on Sept 30th is pretty pricey. I assumed that since I had a $60 rate which included a cart that they at least give be a break for walking... but no discount. That’s a head scratcher .
Looks like I will be stick to the short game area, there are better deals to be found at the end of this season.

Best value

Great value and well taken care of course. Putting greens can be difficult but fun

Commented On 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! Come back and see us again soon!

Commented On 10/12/2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review.

Mount Prospect, Illinois
Arlington Heights, Illinois
Arlington Heights, Illinois
Prospect Heights, Illinois
Palatine, Illinois
Northbrook, Illinois
Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Valid dates: Jun 25, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
TPC San Antonio offers you the chance to play two championship golf courses that have hosted several PGA TOUR and PGA TOUR Champions events and is home to several PGA TOUR pros.
Texas Tees Package
Lone Star Stay & Play at TPC San Antonio
TPC Las Vegas Summer Special
Championship Package at TPC Sawgrass
Latest Articles
Metro Detroit's best public courses
Articles
Golf tournament pro-ams: a primer
Articles
The days I fell in love with golf (a Cool Golf Memory)