Bliss Creek Golf Club

Year Built 0

Amazing Food 6

Always Fun!

We always have a fun time at Bliss, but today we got behind a really slow foursome so it took four and a half hours instead of the usual three and a half. Anyway, we got to spend an extra hour outside in some beautiful weather.

Commented on 09/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate us 4-stars. We would like to apologize for slow play. We will inform our marshal to make sure pace of play is consistent on the golf course! Our team hopes to see you on the first tee again soon at Bliss Creek Golf Club.

Too Long

The course scheduled an outing ahead of my tee time and gave no indication that they had This wound up being a 5 hour and 15 minute round. We waited an average of 10 minutes on every tee box. It would have been appreciated if they wold have told me in advance.

Commented on 09/19/2019

Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With an uncharacteristically full day, we work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and allow our guest the chance to complete their rounds. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing Bliss Creek Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 09/12/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Bliss Creek Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Fun Course

Play this course often because it's a fun course for us seniors who don't hit the ball as far as we did in the good young days.

Commented on 08/06/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bliss Creek Golf Course.

Commented on 08/05/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very serious at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Bliss Creek Golf Course.

Summer Bliss

1st time playing here. I thought it was well worth the money and will play again the greens were in pretty good shape better than the clay fairways
Overall it was good course fun to play
3 stars out of 5

Commented on 07/30/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Bliss Creek Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

This is a fun course to play

Shorter course but very challenging. My 3rd round here and I enjoyed each experience? Course is in good shape and well taken care of. If you're in the area play it! You won't be disappointed.

Commented on 07/18/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Bliss Creek Golf Course!

Fun Course

Good, fun course for shorter hitters with enough challenge to make it fun. Needs work on drainage and the sand traps need a lot of work, like having actual sand instead of dirt. Otherwise, very enjoyable.

Commented on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate feedback from our golfers, and we are so happy to see that you enjoyed yourself.

Commented on 06/10/2019

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Bliss Creek Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 05/20/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Muddy

The layout is very fair & challenging. This is one of my favorite courses. AS OF MAY 13th, THERE ARE A LOT OF HOLES THAT ARE STILL SOAKED. CARTS WERE GETTING STUCK IN THE MUD, AND A LOT OF BALLS WERE GETTING PLUGGED. I WILL BE GOING BACK TO BLISS CREEK, BUT NOT FOR ABOUT A MONTH.

Commented on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Bliss Creek Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 04/22/2019

Course not ready for play

I know its early but there are 2 holes that have snow fences up in the middle of the fairway. Conditions in general are horrible. No ball washers, not tee markers and very wet with standing water in places. Sand Traps have not been raked since last year I am not going to play this course for several months until there is some time for maintenance

Commented on 04/22/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your feedback, as well as the understanding that good conditions take time and good weather. We hope we are able to earn your 5-star rating when conditions are improved, and we promise we are doing everything we can to get there.

Illinois Advisor

Great for a Quick Round

It’s small. Big hitters will have their birdie opportunities and short hitters will love hitting their approach shots with their short irons. The greens are small and slightly elevated. The course is mostly flat. Don’t expect a championship layout but if you’re an average player, you’ll score better than usual and go home happy. To be fair, I said I’d recommend this course to a friend, but not all my friends. If you’re elderly or have young golfers, make a tee time and give Bliss Creek a go, but if you’re a low handicapper, you’ll be underwhelmed. The staff was nice and we had fun even though it was a very hot day.

Commented on 07/22/2019

Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create a seamless experience with so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course. Your comments are presented in a way we can incorporate them into actual change. We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game. Thank you for visiting and playing at Bliss Creek Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Christmas Golf

Nearly 50 degrees. Course had a lot of tree branches on the ground. Two holes on the back 9 apparently were closed due to fairway maintenance but no one said anything.. Greens were in good shape but no gas carts. Had to use hand cart and walk 18. First time I did that in years.

Not too easy, not too hard

I find the difficulty of this course right in my wheelhouse. 15 HDCP.. Enough scoring holes to make me feel adequate and enough tough holes to keep it challenging and to keep coming back.

ProShop Rude

Would not play here. Book a tee time @ 9:30. The course had an outing in afternoon and would let my party played.

Blissful golf

I love playing there. There are some challenging holes, but you can also score well on short par 3s.

Narrow fairways

Course has very narrow fairways and small greens. Plenty of room outside the fairways but quite difficult to find your ball. Greens were in good condition.

Aurora, Illinois