Annbriar Golf Course in Waterloo is one of the top 10 golf courses in Illinois. The course was built on rolling farmland covered with native wild grasses. The layout eases you into the challenges with a links-style front nine that is less demanding than the back nine. The fairways are invitingly wide but if you miss them, you'll be faced with thick fescue. The back nine takes advantage of the surprisingly undulating terrain, which is unexpected since just across the river the land is almost totally flat. Annbriar's signature hole, the par-4 11th, was voted the best hole in the St. Louis area. From an elevated tee, golfers enjoy a stunning view as they play down into a valley. This hole is also the no. 1 handicap hole on Annbriar Golf Course.

Annbriar Golf Course

Year Built 1993
Fairways Zoysia
Greens Bent

Great Day

my favorite public course in area...love bringing my Club buddies as they are always shocked by quality of conditions for public course. The Staff is awesome and so is are the brats an BBQ..visit them soon, you will thank me!

Commented on 03/19/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, tomthesween! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Annbriar Golf Course!

Commented on 02/26/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Annbriar Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

January Golf

The course was very wet, and cart path only. We expected this. Considering it is January the greens were in great shape. The rest of the course was in very good condition. We love to play this course because of the layout and the great condition the course is always in.

Commented on 01/21/2020

We were fortunate enough to have great weather and the course was great.

He course is always in great condition the staff it's always so helpful and friendly restaurant has excellent food for after the round and or a drink with great views.

Commented on 01/21/2020

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Annbriar Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fun Course!!

Great course, lots of challenging fun holes. Just loved the layout!! Will def be back when not “winter” months but course is in great shape now!

Commented on 03/16/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, nicholaspope! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Annbriar Golf Course!

Commented on 03/06/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Annbriar Golf Course.

Annbriar

It was great to come back to Annbriar golf course...its been years since I've played there & I missed it.

Commented on 03/03/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Annbriar Golf Course.

Great course!

Always in great shape! My favorite public coarse in the area.

Commented on 02/20/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Annbriar Golf Course!

Commented on 02/06/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, tommarr! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Annbriar Golf Course!

Best public course in the St Louis area

I have played all of the public courses in the St Louis area, Annbriar is the best public for sure and probably better than several of the private courses in the area. Condition is always A1, staff is super accomodating, pricing is fair, and the layout is second to none. Highly recommend.

Commented on 01/15/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, stevelo6703! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Annbriar Golf Course!

Missouri Advisor

Wonderful Condition For November

Best course in metro St. Louis. Was in tremendous condition for November. Played on Monday morning with a $33 senior rate. The best value for any St. Louis course you are playing.

Commented on 11/22/2019

lcbgolf, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Annbriar Golf Course.

Love this course!

Great course, in great condition. Only knock is no restrooms on the course - help a gal out, please!

Commented on 10/31/2019

Hello, jkbeger41golf. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Annbriar Golf Course!

Favorite coarse

This is one of my favorite courses that I have played. Always in great shape and beautiful scenery. Staff is always wonderful.

Commented on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your review, stlbej. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Annbriar Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Quiet, beautiful

Quiet venue. Fairways and rough are great. Greens were just aerated so they were sandy but in great shape. Will play again.

Commented on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us pattiecanter. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Annbriar Golf Course thanks you!

Top 3 in St. Louis Metro Area

This is one of my top 3 courses to play in the St.Louis Metro Area. I especially enjoy it in the Fall, before the leaves have dropped from the trees. Course is always in great shape! Love it!

Commented on 10/15/2019

Hi Henry, thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Annbriar Golf Course and hope you'll come see us again soon.

One of the Best

I've played close to 200 courses in my life and this is one of the best. The zoysia grass fairways are like hitting of a carpet. Scenic and challenging layout with incredible conditions. A must play.

Commented on 10/25/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, john3825! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

The best

I have played this course probably 10 times. The greens are in great shape no matter the time of the year. The staff in all areas are helpful and help even a sub par golfer like me. I will play there any chance I get!

Slow front 9

Other than the slow pace on front 9, & idioits who don't fix ball marks on greens. Every thing was great.

Commented on 10/08/2019

Hi Paul. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement such as enforcing pace and proper etiquette like repairing ball marks. Thank you for playing Annbriar Golf Course.

Love it!

Commented on 10/07/2019

Hi jkbeger41golf, thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Annbriar Golf Course and hope you'll come see us again soon.

Commented on 10/04/2019

3.2073
Saint Louis, Missouri
Millstadt, Illinois
Arnold, Missouri
Herculaneum, Missouri

Valid dates: May 10, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.