Slope N/A
Rating N/A
Twin Lakes Golf Course (Westmont, IL)

Year Built 1985
Fairways Blue Grass
Golf Season Year round. Weather permitting

Carts Yes - $14

Fivesomes Allowed No. Only with permission.

Great park district course

I got out of work early and had some time so I played through by myself to work on some shots. The staff was incredibly friendly and the cart girl was on top of the pace of play. I can't recommend a little par 3 course enough.

Great Course for the Money

Everything about this course was great for the price. Moderately challenging Par 3 course with the first hold being a decent Par4. Would come back here in a heartbeat. Well maintained course and pace of play was perfect.

Fore Fun

I am having with my kids playing golf. It’s our first game on the fairway and staff were friendly and understanding that it was only for fun outing with the kids. We were late in our tee time but they were able to accommodate us to sooner tee time.... it was a blast for us family.to be able to play in a family oriented golf course. Will definitely do it next time.

A great Morning Round

started at 6:10, wrapped up at 7:25 with a buddy. A great par 3 to knock some balls around in the mornings before work.

6:40am cut off then an hour gap for next tee time, so grab the 6:30 or 6:40 slot for no one behind you. A lot of fun.

Horrible staff (Starter/Cart Woman) was terrible

The starter/cart lady was extremely rude, insensitive, and a stickler about the rules. She charged young children full fair that weren’t evening playing. She wouldn’t leave us alone, watched us like a hawk, and didn’t even sell beer. Worst cart girl (Woman) ever. Made an otherwise delightful afternoon into a rather displeasurable experience.

We will not be returning because of her bad attitude. Lighten up lady, you’re losing business with that attitude.

Nice Walk to test Irons

I first took my son here to start many years ago and now go occasionally for a quick round-- course is always in good shape and a nice way to work on iron play.

Brad Piche is the teaching pro and i like his combo approach of practice net and on course instruction.

Enjoyable Par 3 course

Enjoyed the par 3 course on the first day of Illinois golf reopening. Staff was all working hard to repair the wet course.

The poorest communication I’ve ever had the displeasure of being around

It’s almost unbelievable how backwards, unprofessional , and discourteous this situation was handled. I specifically called at 10am - TO CONFIRM THAT THE COURSE WAS STILL PLAYABLE. However, after driving 40 minutes we were met by some timid ‘golf marshall’ who has the pleasure of ‘saving us the walk’ because the course was- In fact- not playable. What’s interesting to me is how the I can call at 10am, ASK SOECIFICALLY IF THE COURSE IS OPEN, and then upon arrival (without a call or email) - find out the course was cancelled.

0/10.

Everyone on this staff needs to be better at their jobs. Take some pride in your work.

I’m happy to give any/ all
My information to anyone at this course. This was a discgraceful act of unprofessionalism, and its no wonder this is a ‘second rate’ course that’s more of a recreational space than golf course.

Figure it out twin Lakes

Do not honor golf now rate

My wife and I have come to this course a few times now, and each time there's something new to disappoint. The course itself is a fun little par three that is well-kept for a municipal course. But the problem is with the staff, who have been quite abrasive on multiple occasions.

This most recent outing, I showed up with my GolfNow reservation and was told the rate didn't match their rates at the course for that day. So I ended up paying more for my round. It was $2, so granted I shouldn't care that much, but the way in which it was handled was inappropriate. The staff member told me it was both my fault and GolfNow, not their own, that the rate was wrong. Obviously the course must interact with GolfNow to put rates online, so there was a miscommunication barrier on their end, but the implication was that this was somehow my problem. They would not honor the rate, even though it was what I booked. Nonetheless, the interaction with the gentleman was very poor (no room for discussion even though I already booked online and paid a convenience fee knowing that this would be the rate). This left a sour taste in my mouth, and the round wasn't fun -- a shame, because it was a gorgeous day and it should have been a nice outing with the wife.

This interaction was par for the course (pun intended) for this place though. After multiple interactions with staff in the clubhouse and on the course over a few times I've been here, they make it feel like a stuffy country club. The rules are strict and the people are stricter. Overall, I'd love to come to this course as my wife is learning and its super close to where we live, but I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

Great par 3

Amazing par three course and really inexpensive. Great staff. Super friendly

Good, Cheep, Par 3 With Fun Holes

I have played this course ever since I was a little kid. I remember hitting driver off the tee as a kid and now hit a 7-iron. I personally love par-3s so this course fits my likes. The staff is very friendly. You only need to have a tee time for the weekends as the weekdays are less busy. The course is well kept all around, but sometimes the greens can sometimes have a good amount of ball marks and tree debris. Water is dangerous on holes 1, 2, 4, and 7. Love this course to death, will be back, and recommend to a beginner for ease, and more advanced golfers to practice their mid-range irons.

Local and Likeable

Great, friendly spot for a quick nine. A little water, a little sand, Good exercise for your middle and short game.

Westmont, Illinois