2.4

Year Built 1955
Fairways Bluegrass/Ryegrass
Greens Bent grass

Great discount

The price extended from last minute golfer was a can't miss deal! The course was in good shape and doesn't have the appearance of high traffic. I.e. ball marked greens. I played during the week and late morning, very little traffic. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Overall I enjoyed the experience very much and will certainly be back, and I will definitely be using last minute golfer

Course conidions.

This course has lost its color. Since a couple of years ago the course has made a decline in the niceness of the course. Needs lots of work to be done until I come back and play there again. Redo cart paths is must. Take advantage of wet summers by using the rollers sitting on the side of hole 17. Cut greens a little closer. While maintaining a balance between fairways and rough. If these areas are improve the value of this course would dramatically increase!

Decent Course, Could Be Kept Nicer

A decent course, pretty flat. I got a great deal through golfnow.com to ride 18 for 14 dollars, which was excellent value for the course. I think I may have been a bit disappointed if I had paid normal weekend rates. The front 9 went fast, hardly anyone was on the course, but the back 9 was slow as they had an outing that started a couple hours after we began. A lot of the bunkers had lots of weeds growing up in them. The buddy that golfed with me said that he remembered the course being much nicer when he was there 15 years ago. All in all, I would play the course again as long as I got the great deal from golfnow.

Very nice greens

Having not played Sprig in a couple of years, I must say that the course was in very, very good condition. Actually, the greens were the best I've ever seen at Sprig. We were very pleased with the course.

Good for the money

We booked for 10 dollars and the course was well worth the money

Challenging Greens & Pin Placement

Course was in great shape. Greens were soft yet ball rolled well, somewhat quick. Round started out slow due to foursome in front of us, but ranger took charge and told them to let faster players thru.

This course

Didn't enjoy really old and the carts and club house are very outdated would love to see it remodeled and a more outgoing staff (pro)

This course

I really did not enjoy my time here at the course because it was very old and look like it was not taken care of. The carts are out dated along with the barn and everything else I would not recommend this to a friend and will not be going back. I guess what do u expect for a 50 year old course that has been neglected.

course

Greens and fairways are in amazing shape but everything else is trash! Whoever owns this place needs to fix it quick!!!

Challenging greens

First time golfing there and even though the greens were a bit challenging, I loved this course and will definitely go back. It's a forty-five minute drive from home but for the price and the quality of the course, it is well worth it. Very well maintained from tee box to greens.

Valid dates: May 10, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.