2.6

Nick Price 72 7267 yards 75.4 134
Championship 72 6849 yards 73.2 130
Preferred 72 6406 yards 71.0 126
Scorecard for Heartland Crossing
Nick Price M: 75.2/132 445 160 538 320 207 580 472 453 457 3632 542 188 457 509 153 400 482 440 464 3635 7267
Gold M: 72.8/129 422 145 515 305 181 560 450 435 425 3438 525 168 418 500 125 385 444 405 441 3411 6849
Blue M: 70.7/125 400 127 495 295 141 540 425 405 400 3228 495 156 372 491 110 360 429 355 410 3178 6406
White M: 69.0/119 380 110 450 261 117 525 408 390 360 3001 478 137 361 453 95 323 398 340 390 2975 5976
Yellow M: 67.0/117 336 90 435 231 97 504 370 360 350 2773 462 118 333 430 74 290 376 315 365 2763 5536
Red W: 63.5/103 280 89 360 170 95 340 240 290 279 2143 316 117 250 290 71 209 240 199 290 1982 4125

Year Built 1998
Architect Steve Smyers (1998) Nick Price (1998)

Golf Simulator Yes

Plays Long 15
Entertaining Clients 8

Awesome!!

This place has made a complete turnaround! You can see the improvements and the conditions are significantly better than other courses in the area for less out of my pocket.

Hard work and dedication paying off

I first played this course 5 years ago when the Indiana PGA used Heartland Crossing as a state open qualifier. It was okay then but in the time since, the course hit some hard times. Over the last 6-months, you can see that ownership and management are working hard to put Heartland Crossing back on the map of great Indiana public golf courses. Give them another 12 months and this course will most certainly be the best option on the southside again.

Course coming back to life!

New team at Heartland has turned this course and event center around. All greens are coming back nicely. The bunkers are being worked on daily. There was a tournament going on after we played as well as an open house later in the week. The course has come back to life. Check it out!

New Owners, Pro, and Superintendent!

This course has done a complete turnaround. From the clubhouse to the course, it is coming along nicely. I encourage those that haven’t played for a while to stop by. You will notice a huge difference from last year. The greens are coming in back nicely and the bunkers are much improved. Prices are right and staff is friendly.

dusty's take

Good course and layout. Sand traps are plentiful and deep, but don't have any sand.

Commented On 07/02/2019

Thank you for visiting us at The Links at Heartland Crossing. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented On 06/25/2019

Course they’re great shape for the rain

Course they’re great shape for the rain had a Lotta rain the course is coming back the greens are really really coming in the play number 10 back

Commented On 06/25/2019

Every time I played the course now it gets better

Close now he’s in very good condition graduations to the superintend He has God because running in the right way enjoy playing

Commented On 06/12/2019

Commented On 06/10/2019

Worst greens I’ve ever seen on such a nice course

This is a very nice course- a fun track... but the very worst greens I’ve ever seen. Large patches of missing grass on just about every hole. One green was so far gone they had the green closed and cut a new green into the fairway.... just unbelievable. I got a great deal on Golf Now, but won’t be going back. Real shame as the course is fun to play and challenging!

Commented On 06/10/2019

Hi Leartech. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting The Links at Heartland Crossing. We hope to see you again in the future.

New owner looking better

Greens great fairways good great place to play again

Fix the green already

The green hasn’t been there on hole 11 or 12 i dont remember but for over a year now.. cant even putt on it.. and the sand is like hitting on concrete ..

Commented On 06/10/2019

Hi indygolfer23. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting The Links at Heartland Crossing. We hope to see you again in the future.

Nice golf course in good condition.

Played May 28, 2019 and the course was in very good condition. My only complaint would be the quality of the sand traps. Overall a pleasurable course to play and a good value for the money. I especially liked the scorecard/booklets with the layout of each hole, nice touch for folks not familiar with the course layout. I'll definitely play this course again.

Commented On 06/10/2019

Hello, u6463383. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

This course has rebounded

My brother, son and myself played Memorial Day. The course was in very nice condition in spite o all rain we have gotten of late. We played 18 holes and cart in 3 hours and 15 minutes. Had it not rained really hard we would’ve been done even sooner. Course has a few fixes but overall very glad with improvements.

Commented On 05/29/2019

HiCAW084822. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Links at Heartland Crossing.

Not worth the money

I have played in the past but this might be my last time playing here. The price is reasonable if the conditions weren’t so bad. There was one hole with no green, so couldn’t even putt. There was a terrible smell in several parts of the course like sewage was draining in the course. I went to is the restroom and it was swarming with flies, worst smell I have ever smelt in my life, toilet clogged. I opened the door and had to run away it was so bad. I wouldn’t wish my worst enemy step foot in that place.
I did not speak with anyone in the clubhouse as I was just ready to leave. If they cleaned up a few things it could be a really nice course but not sure if I will ever go back if I’m paying.

Commented On 05/29/2019

Hi Fred8926004. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting The Links at Heartland Crossing. We hope to see you again in the future.

What happened?

We used to love playing here. The course is a mess now.

Commented On 05/29/2019

Hi, u000007360851. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting The Links at Heartland Crossing. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented On 05/20/2019

Hello beachgooloo. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

No Need to Bash course

Course needs work and they know it and are in the process of working on it. I wish them luck and Hope course is back to its full potential soon. Staff was great , friendly, we enjoyed our round

Commented On 05/08/2019

Hi harperja29. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting The Links at Heartland Crossing. We hope to see you again in the future.

Improving conditions !

We have played this course at least 25 times last year and the two times this year we have noticed big
Improvements.
Greens were fast today ! Fairways and tee boxes were cut.
With better weather bad spots will start filling in and the tenth hole will be sodded and ready in a
Couple of weeks
You can tell the new owners are working on it
Cannot wait for warmer and drier weather
Will be back soon
BG

Commented On 04/08/2019

Hi Bbmg. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Great bang for your buck. Made a great first impression on me.

My first time here for starters. I couldn’t have left more happy, after shooting horribly all day.
The staff was more than generous and friendly. New owners and are improving the course greatly. I could tell the work that’s being done while I was there. Excellent fairways. Fast greens (which I like) and well marked tee boxes, make it easy on the eyes, and clubs. The clubhouse was beautiful and had lots of nice items to choose from, from the bar and pro shop. The cart paths were smooth, yard markers throughout, each hole was labeled well. I am happy to go back. I could go on and on about the bang for the buck this course offers.

Commented On 06/12/2019

Hello, RedActionJackson. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Mooresville, Indiana