Opened in 1998, this Pete Dye design has hosted several high-level college and professional golf tournaments while simultaneously serving thousands of enthusiastic amateur golfers throughout greater Indianapolis and beyond. With five sets of tees ranging from just under 7,000 yards to just over 5,000, Plum Creek is playable by all golfers. Several ponds and a winding stream come into play throughout the course, placing a premium on smart play, all while minimizing the need for forced carries for higher-handicap players.

Plum Creek Golf Club

Year Built 1997
Architect Pete Dye (1997) Tim Liddy (1997)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Commented on 05/05/2020

Hello, coltsrule42. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Fairways in great shape!

The course is green, lush, and well-manicured! Fantastic overall. The greens were a bit slow compared to normal, presumably in part due to the recent aeration - expect greens to be in great shape in a couple of days.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u641231532! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club!

Non golf

Booked my tee time and got a confirmation. The morning of golf golf now told me that time was not available. This was my first experience with golf now. Not good

Commented on 05/05/2020

Hello, u314159895255. We appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the experience you had when booking your round. Your feedback about confusion during the booking process is important to us. We always want to make sure our golfers are clear about their purchase before checking out. We ask that you contact GolfNow customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574 for clarity. Please have your confirmation number handy. Thank you for playing Plum Creek Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

No tee markers?

I understand it is January and you don’t normally get a lot of play this time of year. But, when you get a couple of weekend days in the 50’s you should know you are going to get some activity. There were no tee markers on the tee boxes. So you just had to guess where you should play from. This course has some holes that are very tricky to find. Better markings on WHERE the next hole is would be nice. Generally the course was in pretty good shape. The greens were pretty shaggy, but I guess that is to be expected in January.

Underwhelmed

Course layout was just ok for the Dye courses I have played. Conditions were great for a winter round. The problem I had was the very poor pace of play and the fact that I was forced to play with someone else whose golf etiquette was horrible. I would have loved to rate the course higher but too many things were not up to snuff.

Commented on 01/24/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Plum Creek Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Nice water hazard setups

This time of the year greens still have aeration holes so keep that in mind, besides that good condition for time of the year. Clubhouse and facilities were closed due to covid so I can’t comment on any of those things

Commented on 05/05/2020

arntsonjosh, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (317) 573-9900. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great Course!

Great course in Carmel. Course conditions were great and pin placement was somewhat friendly. The deep rough was well, rough. Challenging yet fun.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Hi, creeves1992. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Plum Creek Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great day with wife and college buddy

Everything about this place is excellent. The only thing possible negative is lazy golfers not fixing ball marks on green not fault of golf course. We will be back6

Commented on 11/01/2019

Hi Sally6583430. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (317) 573-9900 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Plum Creek Golf Club!

Beat the Snow

Beautiful autumn day. Course in great shape. Finished in 2:20 - first one out. Worth the time to play. Too bad season is ending. See you in the spring.

Commented on 11/01/2019

Hi Jeffrey5984475. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Plum Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 10/11/2019

u000007246706, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (317) 573-9900. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Excellent course layout

I would like to play it again without the greens being aerated.

Commented on 10/04/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Plum Creek Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/09/2019

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u000001507197. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Hot Day-Good Course- slow front 9 then fast back 9.

Very hot and humid but course is in good condition.
Very slow due to a slow 4-some but got through on 10 and was wide open the rest of the way probably because of some people quitting after 9 due to the heat. Glad 4-some stopped for lunch, they had fallen 2 1/2 holes behind and didn't let a 2-some through. We had 4 and the twosome finished 3 holes behind us after they snuck through at 10 also. Slow 4some was way back..
Just a word to other golfers. If you aren't keeping up with the group in front of you then LET faster players play through. It's like driving 10mph under the speed limit in the FAST lane and hanging out there.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Pete Dye Course

They maintain this course very well. Staff is outstanding and there are numerous challenges, even for the very skilled golfer.

Very enjoyable course to play.

Well maintained, friendly staff. Very good Orange Whips.

Commented on 07/17/2019

Hello, John. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Commented on 07/08/2019

Solid Course

I play golf rarely and look for value. I received a discount for this course and would play the course again for this price. The condition of the course was good. The greens were chewed up quite a bit and had ball marks all over the surface. It was my first time on the course and the layout from hole to hole can be a little confusing. I ended up hitting the same clubs all day and it seemed like each par four was very similar. The fairways were firm and I got a lot of roll on the my drives. I appreciated that! The practice facility is really nice and the putting green had the same speed as the course greens. Overall, the course was enjoyable and the value was there!

Commented on 07/08/2019

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Plum Creek. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Excellent greens

Had the opportunity to play the course early in the season, excellent layout, great greens, fun time with buddies.

Commented on 05/20/2019

Hi David. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Plum Creek Golf Club!

Request A Vacation Quote From Hamilton County
Please provide your information below and a staff member at Hamilton County will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.
Fishers, Indiana