Opened in 1998, this Pete Dye design has hosted several high-level college and professional golf tournaments while simultaneously serving thousands of enthusiastic amateur golfers throughout greater Indianapolis and beyond. With five sets of tees ranging from just under 7,000 yards to just over 5,000, Plum Creek is playable by all golfers. Several ponds and a winding stream come into play throughout the course, placing a premium on smart play, all while minimizing the need for forced carries for higher-handicap players.

Plum Creek Golf Club

Year Built 1997
Architect Pete Dye (1997) Tim Liddy (1997)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

No tee markers?

I understand it is January and you don’t normally get a lot of play this time of year. But, when you get a couple of weekend days in the 50’s you should know you are going to get some activity. There were no tee markers on the tee boxes. So you just had to guess where you should play from. This course has some holes that are very tricky to find. Better markings on WHERE the next hole is would be nice. Generally the course was in pretty good shape. The greens were pretty shaggy, but I guess that is to be expected in January.

Underwhelmed

Course layout was just ok for the Dye courses I have played. Conditions were great for a winter round. The problem I had was the very poor pace of play and the fact that I was forced to play with someone else whose golf etiquette was horrible. I would have loved to rate the course higher but too many things were not up to snuff.

Commented on 01/24/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Plum Creek Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Great day with wife and college buddy

Everything about this place is excellent. The only thing possible negative is lazy golfers not fixing ball marks on green not fault of golf course. We will be back6

Commented on 11/01/2019

Hi Sally6583430. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (317) 573-9900 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Plum Creek Golf Club!

Beat the Snow

Beautiful autumn day. Course in great shape. Finished in 2:20 - first one out. Worth the time to play. Too bad season is ending. See you in the spring.

Commented on 11/01/2019

Hi Jeffrey5984475. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Plum Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 10/11/2019

u000007246706, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (317) 573-9900. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Excellent course layout

I would like to play it again without the greens being aerated.

Commented on 10/04/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Plum Creek Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/09/2019

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u000001507197. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Hot Day-Good Course- slow front 9 then fast back 9.

Very hot and humid but course is in good condition.
Very slow due to a slow 4-some but got through on 10 and was wide open the rest of the way probably because of some people quitting after 9 due to the heat. Glad 4-some stopped for lunch, they had fallen 2 1/2 holes behind and didn't let a 2-some through. We had 4 and the twosome finished 3 holes behind us after they snuck through at 10 also. Slow 4some was way back..
Just a word to other golfers. If you aren't keeping up with the group in front of you then LET faster players play through. It's like driving 10mph under the speed limit in the FAST lane and hanging out there.

Commented on 08/23/2019

Pete Dye Course

They maintain this course very well. Staff is outstanding and there are numerous challenges, even for the very skilled golfer.

Very enjoyable course to play.

Well maintained, friendly staff. Very good Orange Whips.

Commented on 07/17/2019

Hello, John. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Solid Course

I play golf rarely and look for value. I received a discount for this course and would play the course again for this price. The condition of the course was good. The greens were chewed up quite a bit and had ball marks all over the surface. It was my first time on the course and the layout from hole to hole can be a little confusing. I ended up hitting the same clubs all day and it seemed like each par four was very similar. The fairways were firm and I got a lot of roll on the my drives. I appreciated that! The practice facility is really nice and the putting green had the same speed as the course greens. Overall, the course was enjoyable and the value was there!

Commented on 07/08/2019

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Plum Creek. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Excellent greens

Had the opportunity to play the course early in the season, excellent layout, great greens, fun time with buddies.

Commented on 05/20/2019

Hi David. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Plum Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 05/09/2019

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club.

Course was in excellent condition for this time of year. Practice putting area and separate bunker and chipping area are excellent. The driving range allowed the use of mats only which I did not care for. Staff very friendly and helpful .

Commented on 04/25/2019

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Plum Creek Golf Club.

Great late fall round

Great golf course and look forward to playing it again in the spring and summer.

Commented on 12/06/2019

Hi, fastpitchdad1122. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Plum Creek Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Course was good

Not sure why clubhouses partner singles with doubles. If I wanted a threesome I would beg my wife. A 3 hour round turned into a 4 hour round. The course was fine and in excellent shape. I understand the short term business decision to maximize your profits by placing players together. However, its not good for the long term.

Commented on 10/11/2019

boverton567, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (317) 573-9900. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Five star course

The course the greens everything was beautiful and perfect we will play it again

Commented on 09/09/2019

Hello, timatwell. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Plum Creek Golf Club!

My wife and I played this course for the first time. We enjoyed it and would play it again. Pace of play was slow but that's to be expected on a nice Sunday afternoon. Tee to green the course was in good shape!

Commented on 07/08/2019

Hi Mike. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back!

Request A Vacation Quote From Hamilton County
Please provide your information below and a staff member at Hamilton County will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.
Fishers, Indiana
4.0196176471
Fishers, Indiana
Indianapolis, Indiana
3.2820705882
Indianapolis, Indiana

Valid dates: May 10, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.