Opened in 1998, this Pete Dye design has hosted several high-level college and professional golf tournaments while simultaneously serving thousands of enthusiastic amateur golfers throughout greater Indianapolis and beyond. With five sets of tees ranging from just under 7,000 yards to just over 5,000, Plum Creek is playable by all golfers. Several ponds and a winding stream come into play throughout the course, placing a premium on smart play, all while minimizing the need for forced carries for higher-handicap players.

Plum Creek Golf Club

Year Built 1997
Architect Pete Dye (1997) Tim Liddy (1997)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Snacks

Clubhouse, Lounge, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Commented on 09/23/2020

golforejp, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (317) 573-9900. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 09/23/2020

Hi galambusm. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (317) 573-9900 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Plum Creek Golf Club!

Nice Course

Some of the fairways were hard but we haven't had much rain in weeks. Tee boxes and greens were in great shape.
Tee time from Golf now did not match what they had in their system so I was late. Staff was very friendly and got me in with another group.

Plays Twice a year
Commented on 09/14/2020

Hello, MichaelDee. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 09/14/2020

GerryJDail, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u000007744029. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club.

Great course and challenging

Course in great shape and provided me a challenge for only my second time playing there.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, u086446631! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

great course, only one complaint...

Love the course, love the layout, love the greens, love the bar and food, only thing I really can complain about, most of the time 4 hours is not enough time to play 18 holes, and all too often, 5 hours is not enough. I would love to see a ranger in the course as it usually is just one group that falls 2 or 3 holes behind and jams up the whole course! like today, we had. foursome in front of us and, although they were pretty slow, they were being held up on almost every hole by a twosome in front of them!!! a TWOSOME!! by the 13-14 holes we realized this twosome had fallen a full two holes behind thr group in front of them that had teed off just 10 mins before they did.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us troyperkins72. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Plum Creek Golf Club thanks you!

Great conditions

Wonderful conditioned course. It is in stellar shape for this time of year. The course is challenging, but fair. Love playing Plum Creek and I will be back.

Commented on 09/14/2020

GerryJDail, thank your great review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club.

Pete Dye glory

This is a Pete Dye design...and...you get all the tricks of his tracks here. No need to spend hundreds elsewhere...it’s all here. The course is very well maintained. I could quibble with bunkers with little sand...but....I won’t. The course is very pretty. This is a busy course...but...the pace of play is excellent. About 3hrs 20 min for my twosome. The clubhouse is nice. The staff is nice. The driving range is very nice as well. Overall...I have nothing bad to say ( except for the sand in bunker non-quibble).

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hi efaustinin. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Plum Creek Golf Club!

Excellent conditions and layout. Greens rolled true.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Rfrankel73! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club!

Plum Creek

Hot & humid day but the course was in good shape.
Pete Dye greens are difficult to read and haven't played there enough recently to remember all the breaks. Enjoyed the round.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hi Golfpro7099. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Plum Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 08/10/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, Tom8613471. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 08/10/2020

Thank you for your review, u766178591. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Plum Creek Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u766178591! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 07/24/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We can't wait to have you back here with us on the course.

This was my first time playing here and it will not be the last. The course was in great shape and definitely a challenge.

Commented on 07/24/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000003815825! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club!

We use to love plum Creek,not anymore

My husband & I played with another couple. When we called for tee times we were told 9 holes (with cart) $30. When my husband & the other guy checked in, neither ask for a receipt. (Our big mistake) we had only played 3 holes, when weather turned bad. We ask for rain check. The course was very crowded and so was the patio area. No one practicing social distancing. PLUM CREEK NEVER ALERTED THE GOLFERS ABOUT THE WEATHER. No horn, or siren. When we got home my husband got a bank alert and noticed we were charged $140. He called the next day and was told there is no price difference between 9 holes & 18 holes. That was not what we were told. Plum Creek deducted 3 holes from our rain check. My advice make sure you talk to someone who knows the correct info. Poor customer relations.

Commented on 07/24/2020

Hello, 3jVmn8Li1jou6O72VUui. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. We always appreciate the feedback. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. Thank you for playing Plum Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 07/24/2020

Hi u000006348662. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 07/24/2020

Hi mriekhof. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Plum Creek Golf Club.

Request A Vacation Quote From Hamilton County
Please provide your information below and a staff member at Hamilton County will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Indianapolis, Indiana

Valid dates: Aug 27, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
Play Unlimited Golf on Our Championship Courses. Challenge yourself on our PGA course, home of the Safeway Open with our Unlimited Golf Package.