Cresta Verde Golf Course

Year Built 1927

Amazing Food 9

Great Value!

Got a good deal on a round and the course is always improving from what it was. Operators are amazing and hopefully this course continues doing what it does.

Thanks

why I love Cresta Verde Golf Course

Cresta Verde is close to my home the staff is way above board the manager is the sweetest person you've ever met the snack bar lady is awesome she makes great lunches the staff for the course keep it looking spectacular

Golf

I like the course layout not going back and forth like other courses .

Commented on 01/27/2020

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Cresta Verde Golf Course!

Nice day

Greens were really fast and bumpy
Lots of mud after last night's rain

Commented on 01/21/2020

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. With the recent rain we are working to get everything up to par. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Cresta Verde Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Fun Course

It’s an old course, but he staff is super friendly and the course is really fun to play. Driving off hillsides on par 3’s and 4 ‘s.. Layout of course is nice because fairways do not run next to each other.. The cart path takes you on a little journey through residential neighborhoods.. This course is affordable to play several times a week . One of my favorites...

Better condition than the last time i played

Great layout .. Course is fun only knock is some tee boxes are not in good shape at all...Pace of play can be slow depending on the time you play

Commented on 02/25/2020

Hello, chsilva1. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

No need to go back

Been many years since last playing this course. If you are looking for an inexpensive course to play, not a bad value. Course conditions are poor, tee boxes are horrible and pace of play bad. Group in front of us was at least 2 holes behind and no one out there to speed them up.

Commented on 02/25/2020

Hi rhpnsocal! Thank you so much for leaving us with your review and personal feedback of your round with us. We extremely value our customers experience, so your review is very important to us. We will make sure to note and hope to see you back!

1st time at Cresta Verde

I’ve always seen this course pop up on hot deals and I thought I’d finally give it a try. Overall layout is fun lots of elevation change. The greens are a little slow but you can be pretty aggressive with them. The greens could have been in a little better condition but can’t complain for the price. Overall good time with a few buddies visiting. I’ll probably be playing regularly here as a practice course for the price.

First time ..Not last time

Its winter after rain what do you expect...course is rough but playable ..not to much mud where it counts ..alot where it doesnt..forgiving fairways but they all start narrow and open up..for some one like me that shots in the 105 range that was a bit tough with driver to keep it together..would play this course any day ..dont let the stars fool u ..I'm not going to lie but its also not as horrible as people may think..

Commented on 01/02/2020

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Fast Greens

Good time early in the morning. We were the first twosome out today. The fairways were a bit sparse. The tee boxes were okay.The greens were fast on some and slow on others. It was a fun and good value .

Target golf on a quirky layout

This course is carved around hills and valleys that make knowing the course or playing with a local a must. Considering the length, you do get to use your driver quite a bit off the tee, and the par 3's offer plenty of challenge. The greens were receptive, but very bumpy, slow, with sparse rough patches. The course conditions were fair, but that's to be expected here. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast sandwich from the grill was perfect. Now that I know the course, I would be more confident playing it again for a good price.

Great bang for your buck

Me and my boys haven’t played here in a couple of years but we decided to give it a go again, and honestly it was worth it. Greens were good, tee boxes were decent fairways are pretty good as long as you stay on them. The layout is good also, it’s can play narrow in some parts and you need to be on with your approach shots especially on 16. Overall we had a great time definitely will be back...

why I love Cresta Verde Golf Course

when I was there the last week the course look fantastic the fairways were cut the the rough was cut down the greens look great the course is really shaping up the staff is the best the snack bar service is great I totally recommend this golf course

Good Value golf!

First the bad. Mat driving range an limited snack bar . menu.
That being said, The staff are very friendly and service is good. The Course is not a high end course. Fairways and tee boxes are adequate and greens are good. Nice amount of elevation changes and varied fairway widths. Fun track and great value.

Worst golf ever played

If you want to play off of dirt, this is your course. Every single joke has dirt fairways and large 4’ or larger dirt patches throughout the greens. No dress code. Says no outside drinks but there was a six some playing in front of us shotgunning beers on every hole, then throwing the cans in backyards.

Commented on 10/22/2019

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review the course. We're very sorry to hear you may have had a poor customer experience with us recently, and we appreciate your feedback so we may work on improvements for your future experience with us. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Cresta Verde Golf Club.

Not Bad

My review would for this course is good. I had not been to this course in years. So I felt I should give it a shot. Hit golf now reserve for 2 $33 bucks w/cart. Had a good time. We were coupled with two others who were all over the place. So we went ahead after 6 holes and played a fast round. Our cart was in need of alignment. Called starter and they drove a new cart out to replace. That was nice. In all course was decent and greens were nice. Layout a bit confusing. I say give it a shot.

Fun course to play at a great price

A friend and myself get out to this course quite often. It has a few easy holes and then some very challenging ones. Over the last few years they have done a good job of improving the fairways and greens. During the week the pace of play is excellent and we will normally finish a round in about 3 hours. The owner of the course and staff are very friendly and always make us feel welcome and valued. Cresta Verde is a very good course to play at a fair price!

Norco, California
Mira Loma, California
3.6020705882
Glen Ivy, California

Valid dates: Mar 02, 2020 - May 24, 2020
Experience extraordinary play on five fully renovated championship courses boasting pristine conditions. This spring, villa accommodations start at just $241/person/night—or you can upgrade to The Sanctuary from $453/person/night (midweek).