A view from tee #15 at South Course from Pebble Brook Golf Club.

Pebble Brook Golf Club - South

Year Built 1972
Fairways Blue/Ryegrass
Architect James Dugan

Golf School Academy Yes - "Smart Golf Academy"

Snacks

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Mike

Greens were rolling great
After lots of rain remarkably good

Commented on 05/27/2020

Fast Greens...Nice course

I have played both Pebble Brook courses, and it is in the best shape I've seen, especially the greens. They were lightning fast and very true.

Commented on 05/15/2020

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Pebble Brook Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/13/2020

Wonderful! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Pebble Brook Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 04/30/2020

Commented on 04/08/2020

Peeblebrook Round

Very nice staff let us play even though course was very wet.

Commented on 04/06/2020

No help

Reserved a tee time on golf now for two that included a cart. Got to the course and noticed a sign the said “walking only” due to Carona virus. I totally understand but I can’t walk and can’t get the course or golf now to help worthy rain check or refund.

Commented on 03/27/2020

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you weren't able to play your round with us due to our walking only limitation. We strongly recommend you reach out to GolfNow to get that tee time canceled/refunded. With the current situation the world is in, we're sure they'll be understanding and more than willing to help you. Please give them a call at 1-800-767-3574 and explain the situation to them. Thank you and we hope everything gets resolved quickly for you!

Commented on 05/28/2020

Fantastic! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Pebble Brook Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great value!

You get what you pay for and a little more with this course. Course was in great shape for the amount of rain we've had. I will certainly play there again, great bargain.

Commented on 04/03/2020

Excellent! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Pebble Brook Golf Club.

No carts, no help!!!

I reserved a tee time a couple of days ago for two golfers with a cart. When we arrive, there is a sign noting “walking only” due to Carona Virus. I understand the issue but I can’t walk the course and the staff would not help with a rain check because tee time was made though Golf Now. Golf Now will not let me cancel due to the tee time being a “Hot Deal” even though the reservation clearly states that the golf cart is included. I wasn’t the only person that this happened to today.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

Commented on 03/27/2020

Commented on 12/30/2019

Great Timee

The weather broke for a day and I got a great golf now price! The staff couldn't have been more friendly, as they always are, and the course was in great shape considering it was 11/10. The fairways were cut, leaves blown, and greens in as good a shape as you could expect for the time of year. There were not many golfers on the course and got done in 3 hours. Thank you Pebble Brook for participating with Golf Now and thank you for caring about the patrons and golf!

Commented on 11/13/2019

South on a Beautiful Fall Day

Course in good shape. Greens were fast and pretty smooth. Fairways in good shape. Great day to play. Keep up the good work on the course. Always a pleasure to play.

Commented on 10/11/2019

Awesome! Thank you for visiting us at Pebble Brook Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Just ok

Tee boxes in horrible condition. Greens are pretty good shape and can play pretty fast. Fairways have trouble with crabgrass later in the season. Great course for walking.

Another great day at Pebble Brook

Nice day and good company with two other Golf Now customers. Course was fairly crowded but moved pretty well.

Commented on 09/03/2019

Awesome! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Pebble Brook Golf Club.

All good until rain and lightening came

This was a good round and the course was in good shape. What caused me concern was that Pebble Brook staff, when called by Golfnow about my claim for a raincheck, essentially ignored the fact that lightening and heavy rain came along right after our first 9. They refused to give authorization for a rain check because they did not "close," even though most people had departed the course due to the weather.

Golfnow did a great job of providing us bonus certificates for future play that more than compensated us for our round, but it was disappointing that Pebble Brook did not own up to the conditions that made us leave the course. We simply could not wait around all day for better weather.

Commented on 09/03/2019

Good value, nice course

The weather was perfect today and the course was in good shape. The greens played a bit fast, but overall, it was a good time.

Commented on 08/27/2019

Outstanding! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Pebble Brook Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 08/26/2019

Always a pleasure

Usually play the north course, this was the first time on the south. South Gets a lot of league play, so lots of ball marks on some greens, but generally in good shape. Several interesting holes, challenging elevation changes. A super friendly and helpful staff.

Commented on 07/29/2019

Outstanding! Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Pebble Brook.

Valid dates: May 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020