Pebble Brook Golf Club - North

Year Built 1990
Architect Gary Kern (1990) Ron Kern (2015) Ron Kern (1990)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Smart Golf Academy"

Snacks

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Playing Multiple Courses 10

Pebblebrook Golf Course- North

Everything was very good. The course was in good shape and the pace was ok. The staff was very nice and friendly. I do recommend this golf course and I will be back to play many more rounds

Commented on 10/23/2020

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Pebble Brook Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

North Course is my favorite

The North course has a lot of character and is in better condition than the South. The main difference is the te boxes which are even with less trouble spots
You can’t go wrong either way especially due to the fact the staff is kind and inviting

Commented on 10/23/2020

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pebble Brook Golf Club.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Pebble Brook Golf Club.

Commented on 10/26/2020

Wonderful! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Pebble Brook Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

The layout of this course makes for a fun round and few lost balls.

Commented on 10/14/2020

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pebble Brook Golf club.

Commented on 10/12/2020

Excellent! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Pebble Brook Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 10/06/2020

30 Sept Outing

Played North Course on 30 Sept, again. Staff is always friendly and professional! Tee boxes are getting a little rough in places but appears to being addressed. The greens have been aerated and sanded.. morning dew does slow the role.. but still fun experience. Highly recommend!

Commented on 10/02/2020

Wonderful! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Pebble Brook Golf Club.

Pebblebrook North

Been a few years since I have played this track and had a really good time. Greens have been aerated and sanded but were smooth enough. Fairways are in pretty nice shape, and the bunkers were the best I have seen in the last month.

Commented on 09/28/2020

Commented on 09/24/2020

Outstanding! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Pebble Brook Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 09/14/2020

Fun Course

My father, sister and I have played the north course for the first time in July and enjoyed our experience so much we went back the next time we all played together in September. Both times the course was in good condition and we found it to be a fun layout. We had good interactions with staff and will certain come back in future.

Commented on 10/02/2020

Overall the course was good, but the tee boxes And greens sometimes We’re less than desirable. We are looking for a Westfield-area course as we are relocating to the area.
We were paired with two fine young men who were perfect for us.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Tee boxes and greens are not in good shape at all. Not worth 55.00!!!

Commented on 08/31/2020

Thank you for your review! We apologize that our course conditions didn't meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use your review to help us improve moving forward. Thank you again and we hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Plays Once a year

Good course poor staff friendliness

Overall the course was good, but when we first arrived to check in at the golf store the woman working the desk was very rude. It was my and my husband’s first time playing (we had only previously done driving ranges) and no one told me when to show up or what all was included in club rentals when I booked it. She yelled at us for only showing up 10 minutes before our tee time and for booking our first play on a Saturday. It was for my husband’s birthday and unfortunately set a very bad tone for the start of our day. When she was gathering items for us she condescendingly asked us if we even knew how to play. She was very insulting and rude. She should not be working the front desk if she is going to treat guests this way. Our first choice will be to attend a different course before returning due to her demeanor.

Commented on 09/04/2020

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. We apologize that our staff didn't leave a great impression on you and we will make sure to use your review to help us improve. Thank you for playing Pebble Brook Golf Club.

Commented on 08/31/2020

PB North 8/23

Starter is usually a bit iffy. But I got there right at 2, and other golfer I was pared with had already teed off. I caught up with him. His wife and 3-month old girl were riding along! Despite the heat we had a really enjoyable outing. The turn at 10 there was a 6-some on the green, a bunch of dudes hanging out. They let us play through on 11 though so all was good. Shot a 102 from the golds.

Commented on 09/01/2020

Good day at PB

After heavy rains it was cart path only so the pace of play was good and the course played a little longer.
Good day, Good course & great people.

Commented on 08/12/2020