Arrowhead Golf Course

Year Built 1974
Architect Don & Gary Oden

Fun course for beginners

Had a good time with my son. His first real round. Some nice fun holes where a beginner might get a par.

Commented on 10/28/2019

Hi bewallac, thanks for leaving us a review! Thanks for sharing, that is what the game is all about! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Arrowhead Golf Course with your son and hope you'll both come see us again soon.

The girl I talked to had no customer service skillsIt was

It was raining, lightning and thundering. None condusive to golfing! I've played this course for30 years. First person to play the back nine before it was opened. Mr Oden, the original builder and owner was a good friend of my father. He would not let someone step on the course if there was thunder, let alone lightning. I won't even hit a bucket of balls at that course. I lost my money for my green fees. But I didn't get hit by lightning !

The girl I talked to had no customer service skills

It had been thundering and drizzling all morning. I received an email from golf now with a tab that stating "my event could not launch ".

Commented on 09/04/2019

Hi u981038237. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very serious at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Arrowhead Golf Course.

Great area course

Excellent staff, course in good shape. Very enjoyable round.

Good course for the money

I consider Arrowhead my home course. It is usually in good condition and I usually get a good price. It has all that's needed including a driving range in addition to the course, putting green and clubhouse. I don't play as often as I'd like. So I appreciate the open front 9 as a warm up for the more challenging back 9.

Best course for the money

Been playing this course for about twenty years. Have seen the course dry out and clean up. Most courses are beat to up by this time of the year. But not this one. Front nine very forgiving back is tighter. Recommend this to all. Staff great. Love the new patio seating area. Would like to see seed and sand repair on carts for repairs.

Good value for money

Course is in good condition. Owner works very hard to provide a very positive golf experience. He does a great job. Just wish the would use the red, white and blue flags on the greens. Red if flag is in front of the green, white for middle and blue for back of green. All in all it's a great value for the money.

Great fun course

This is a really fun course for golfers of different skill level. I’m closer to the beginner level but still have fun and can continue to grow into this course. It is reasonably priced and well kept. The front nine is wide open while the back nine has more trees so you get good variation. Definitely my favorite course to play in the area, especially when you consider the price.

Hot Day

Enjoyed the time on course. Quiet surroundings and polite golfers that let me play through.

Nice course..Nice people

I've played this course several times over the last few years. It has always been in good shape..even if there has been lots of rain. Everything about the course is generally nice and the staff is always helpful. The carts are always in good shape and clean and they have a nice snack bar and pro shop.

Best value around

Short but challenging, this course is great for every type of golfer. The maintenance crew has done a great job keeping the fairways and greens in good shape. You won't find a better course for the money nearby.

Well worth the money

I've played this course numerous times over the years. It is usually in good condition. This time was no exception. I was concerned because of all the rain we have had this spring. But I was pleasantly surprised that it was very good for the most part. The staff is always friendly. The carts are new. The greens were in good shape except for one spot on #16. It was busy this day. But we played it in less than 4 hours. Not the greatest course in the area. But pretty good, and well worth the money.

Great Bang for Your Buck

Stumbled upon a great deal at the Arrowhead golf course in Greenfield. The staff were very helpful and welcoming upon our arrival. The course was in good condition considering all the rain over the last few days. Only one or two holes that had soggy areas. The greens were on the slower end but rolled true and several of the pin locations created challenging putts. Overall, the course provided an enjoyable challenge and the conditions were impressive.

My one recommendation would be to have a course ranger or marshal to keep things moving along. We did notice one foursome on the back nine that had 2-3 empty holes in front of them while numerous groups were piled behind. I think this may be in part to the layout of the course, but a little encouragement could have probably shaved 15-20 minutes off of the other groups' rounds.

Nevertheless, we had a very enjoyable round at a great value. I will definitely be bringing back a friend or two in the future.

Like this corse

Course is in great shape I try to play this golf course And I will play again

Great condition good course enjoy playing always

Great condition good course enjoy playing alwaysI am looking forward to playing again I play three or four times a year old records the greens were next to me condition fairways were in excellent addition

Extremely Impressed Incredible Value

Got a fantastic hot deal through golf now, had never played, didn't know what to expect. The course was in fantastic shape, if there was a ball mark on the greens I didn't see one. Granted it was a day that was supposed to rain, I had the course almost to myself, but I was blown away how well maintained it was, especially considering all the rain we've had lately.

I have never played a course that was a better value for how nice it was and what I played, I'd pay twice as much just to play it again. Thanks for the great round!

Course in great shape

Great value for the first game of the year. Good weather and a lot of golfers ready to go. Good pace and quick greens. Staff is great.

Greenfield, Indiana
Fishers, Indiana
Fishers, Indiana
Indianapolis, Indiana

Valid dates: Nov 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
Back at Kiawah Island Golf Resort for a limited time, the Golf or Gourmet Escape is a perfect opportunity to pursue your passion for the game and experience this premier resort's pristine championship courses.