A view of a hole at The Trophy Club.

Style Links
The Trophy Club

Year Built 1998
Architect Tim Liddy (1998)

Clubs No

Bar

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Commented on 07/06/2020

Hi u000007131636. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Trophy Club.

Commented on 07/06/2020

Thank you for visiting us at The Trophy Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Hi GregAbel24. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Trophy Club!

One of the top public tracks in IN

Course was in great shape. Slick, undulating greens. Pace of place was nice for a Saturday (thinking folks were scared by the threat of rain).

Commented on 07/06/2020

Hi TheDudeAbides. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Trophy Club.

Excellent course in excellent shape!

I haven’t played Trophy Club since before they had a permanent club house. Trophy Club has developed into a great golf course. Fairways were great! As an “average” golfer, the greens were fast and difficult. However, they were consistent. Bring your A-game and enjoy Trophy Club!

Commented on 06/19/2020

u314160205030, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (888) 730-7272. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 06/19/2020

Hi retnuh3k. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (888) 730-7272 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at The Trophy Club!

A complete 180 from my last review a couple weeks ago.

I felt like I was a burden to the shop when I checked in.

No started getting groupie off the first tee.

Started 10 minutes late.

No rangers on the course so 5 hours and 2 minutes later the round was finished.

Course is in good shape. Greens are quick but a bit bumpy.

Pace of play was awful and will keep me away for awhile. I could understand if it was cart paths only but the course was firm and dry.

Commented on 06/15/2020

Kelley as requested I called and left a voicemail that has yet to be returned. The voicemail was left I believe on Thursday of last week.

Commented on 06/08/2020

Hello, I want to apologize and make things right for you. This is by no means the way we want you to feel when checking in at our course, or how your round should play through. Please reach out to 317-573-9900 and ask for Kelly. We look forward to speaking with you, and can't wait to have you back at the course!

One of best around Indianapolis

Always heard about this golfer from fellow Golfnow players, so decided to try it out a few weeks back
Course is excellent especially for price. Challenges all your shot selections, then challenge your putting abilities with undulating greens

Commented on 06/09/2020

Hi u314159353325. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (888) 730-7272 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at The Trophy Club!

Surprisingly Hilly

It was my first time playing here and I assumed based off of its location that it would be a standard flat links style course. While there are still a handful of flat holes they did a great job using the hills for elevated greens, sloping fairways and makes for an enjoyable 18 where every hole has a little something. A lot of risk/reward shots on dog legs so if your a longer hitter it made for some interesting decisions. Can be a punishing course if you have a bad driving day as there is a good amount of fescue and long grass. In my opinion it plays a lot like a Pete Dye course as there are plenty of shots where you will be second guessing your range finder or the yardage book they provide on the cart. Tees, fairways and greens were all in great condition. Well worth the money and a drive from Indy.

Commented on 06/09/2020

Hi, u3002595. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Trophy Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great day and played in under 4 hours.

Considered how much rain we have had lately course was in great shape. A couple wet spots but fairways had roll , greens were quick and smooth...

See you again soon

Commented on 06/01/2020

fastpitchdad1122, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (888) 730-7272. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 05/05/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u130146381. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Great track

I was visiting from South Carolina and drove 1.5 hours to play. Worth every mile. There is not a boring hole, the contours for a flat piece of country are awesome. One of the best conditioned course i have played even though the greens had recently been punched.
Will definitely play again.

Commented on 05/05/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u000005105796. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 05/05/2020

Hi, u000004652832. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Trophy Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great Day

The course was in great condition and the weather was good, after 12:00. Had a good time with friends, socially distant of course.

Commented on 04/09/2020

Hi u4681545. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Trophy Club!

One of top courses played

Made a day trip from Nashville, TN & decided to get a round in before heading back that evening. This was by far one of the best courses I've ever played. Staff was very friendly. The course was so green & lush. The tee boxes were mowed close & in great shape. The fairways were in perfect shape & the ball set up so nicely. The heather rough was punishing in some places & not so much in others. The greens rolled extremely true & they were quick. Every cart has a hole diagram giving you distances & troubles. If ever back up that way, this will always be a must play course.

Commented on 04/09/2020

Hi, ShortKnocker1. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Trophy Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Dry but playable

Kudos to the course maintenance staff. Having little to no rain for months, other than som sparse weedy rough where you should be punished anyway, course is still in very nice shape. Freshen some bunkers and you’re back to 5 star perfection. Still best layout in IN in my book.

Commented on 09/23/2020

Hi u000007801414. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (888) 730-7272 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at The Trophy Club!

Turtles move faster

First time playing. From the first tee layout looks great and overall there are some interesting holes. That being said teed off at 9:20 and finished at 2:50! 5.5 hours to play-Inexcusable! Slow play is #1 reason won’t return here or other golf courses that can’t space times and manage the slow players. No ranger and no beverage person.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Hi mikegolfs18. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting The Trophy Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

You need to play this course!

If you are in the Indy or Lafayette area and have never played Trophy Club, do yourself a favor and book a round. In comparison to courses that are in a similar price range, TC is head and shoulders above. The course is challenging, yet accessible to most skill levels Beautiful scenery, friendly staff, excellent condition. Enjoy!

Commented on 08/24/2020

kgallman, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Trophy Club.

Commented on 07/24/2020

Hi Jsvarczkopf. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (888) 730-7272 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at The Trophy Club!

4.9019705882