A view of a hole at The Trophy Club.

Style Links
The Trophy Club

Year Built 1998
Architect Tim Liddy (1998)

Clubs No

Bar

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Missed this track!

Living in Ohio makes it tough to get here that often. This is one of my all time favorite Indiana golf courses. I’ve played a bunch. If you’ve not played it, get off your backside and check it out. My only complaint is the bunkers. They’re a mix of dirt and small rocks. I struggled mightily. You probably need to pick them clean versus a normal sand shot.

I can’t wait to go back.

Commented on 07/26/2019

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We appreciate your feedback as we will use it to work on making the necessary improvements to the course. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Trophy Club!

Trophy Club...great course

The Trophy Club never disappoints. Especially for the HOT DEAL I got for $24. Course was in immaculate condtions. Greens rolls fast and true and the course is always a challenge. One of my favorite courses. Top 3 in the Indianapolis area easily.

Incredible value!

Beautiful links course in immaculate condition. Exceptional value for the money

Commented on 07/11/2019

Thank you for your review, cchambers10. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Trophy Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great Course with challenging greens. Course play was pretty slow, we went on a Sunday afternoon and waited on groups ahead of us to finish up. With all that said we’ll definitely be going back!

Commented on 07/11/2019

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back again soon for another 5-star round with us!

What a surprise

I booked this course on golf now while in Indy for a volleyball tournament. Had good reviews and a good price. What we got was an unbelievable deal. This course was absolutely beautiful and in pristine shspe, except for the bunkers. The bunkers had a lot of washout and were thin mud. But it was not the courses fault. A lot of torrential rain recently had taken its toll but the courses was working on them as we played. Even that be the case I still gave this course five stars because of how perfect everything else was. Not an easy course. Will test your short game for sure. Every hole was different and some beautifully designed risk/reward holes for big bombers. I’m sad I may not get to play this course again.

Commented on 07/08/2019

Hi familybsbc, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing to play The Trophy Club.

Commented on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such great feedback and hope you will let us know if you ever need anything while you are here. Come back and see us again very soon.

Pace of Play

You really need to invest in starters/rangers. This is the absolute worst course in the area for pace of play. I haven’t finished my round here on a couple occasions. Excellent layout, excellent conditions, nice people, but rarely an enjoyable round due to the waiting. Work on that and people would be willing to make the long drive more often.

Commented on 06/10/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Great course, slow play

This is a great course and gem of the area. Many local business people play here during the week. We played for a friend's bday and had a great time. Our only issue was pace of play. We play quick and when the shots go well we play a round in about 3 hours or less. We were able to tee off ahead of a foursome. We had no one within eye sight the first 6 holes. By 8 we had a lone golfer a hole behind. By 10 we let him play through. By 12 we had another that we let play through and we were caught up to a threesome ahead of us. At 12 there is a "half way shack" that is stocked with anything you need. That threesome included the lone golfer by hole 13 and then they never made progress or kept pace quick. They did apologize at 18th tee for the group ahead of them playing slow. I believe there was a group on the green, another in the fairway, and us on the tee. I love golf and happy to see people playing but 9 minute gaps may be too tight. Picture is from 12th green. Friend and I about 75 yds out.

Commented on 06/06/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Always a great course

The course was in great condition considering all the rain we have had. Can’t wait to play it again when the weather is better. Always a great test of golf.

Commented on 06/20/2019

Wow - Thank you for the four star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. Our playing conditions are very important to us and we are glad you enjoyed them. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

Always Pristine

This course never disappoints; there are 24 courses in a closer proximity to my home and I drive by every one to go to Lebanon and play The Trophy Club. Weather was crap but I never enjoyed golfing in the rain more. Awesome experience; never disappoints!

Commented on 05/30/2019

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Trophy Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Wonderful Day!

Found course challenging, but easier to stay clear of trouble than expected!

Greens were fast, challenging, and in great shape.

Course combined w perfect weather made for a wonderful day!

Commented on 05/17/2019

Hello, thank you for stopping by and leaving us a review! We are glad to hear that you found the course to be challenging and the greens to be rolling true. We take great pride in the playing conditions of our course and happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself. Please come out and see us again soon!

Commented on 05/17/2019

Hello, Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Indy Advisor

Solid Shape

Trophy Club always leaves you wanting more. It's in solid shape tee to green already this year, and well worth a trip or stop if you're traveling on 65 between Lafayette and Indianapolis.

Commented on 05/17/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a review! We take great pride in the playing conditions of our course and love when we hear golfers feedback. Please come and see us again soon!

Trophy Club is P-Yure

Love playing this track! Course is challenging and conditions are always mint. For late April the course is in beautiful shape. My group and I always have a great time out there. It’s kind of a drive from Indy but well worth it. PLAY TROPHY CLUB!!!

Commented on 04/29/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! Your first visit to our course is definitely exciting. We understand there are many options and are so glad you gave us a try. We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. Thanks for pointing out our playing conditions – as you see they are very important to us. We look forward to having you back again soon and developing a lasting relationship with you. Until then, take care!

Very Nice

Course was in great shape especially for how early in the year it is. Fairways had been mowed and rolled which was very nice. Def like the variety of holes and the overall layout of the course.
Will def be back soon.

Commented on 04/05/2019

We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. It is great to see you had an enjoyable time on the course and we hope you join us for another round soon.

Always a treat!

Trophy Club is always a treat. I've played it many times and in every season. The course is always is excellent condition. The time I am writing about was in early April. The greens were surprisingly fast for this early in the season. Temperature was about 50 and the wind was blowing 12-15 MPH so it was a bit nippy. But, it was sunny and I was not in the office. Every hole seemed to play directly into the wind but somehow still managed to pull out an 84 so I walked away looking forward to the next time.

Commented on 04/08/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. Our playing conditions are very important to us and we are glad you enjoyed them. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

Great Conditions !

Greens were very fast ! Loved’em
Fairways were the best we have played and it was late March. They were very good ,
One of the best courses around.
Outstanding course,layout,and demanding greens !
BG

Commented on 03/29/2019

Hello, thank you for the five star review! We understand there are many options and are so glad you gave us a try. We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. Thanks for pointing out our playing conditions – as you see they are very important to us. We look forward to having you back again soon and developing a lasting relationship with you. Until then, take care!

4.9019705882