Year Built 1970
Architect William Diddel (1970) Duane Dammeyer

Bar, Grill

Bad business

Didn’t get to play. Booked a T Time the day before to wake up and drive an hour and a half away to get told that they no longer honor golf now and I couldn’t get in today even if I paid there regular rates. I asked about refunding my money since I had paid online the day before and was told I need to take it up with Golf Now. Very unhappy and disappointing experience.

Weird one

So i get there a little early and there was a friendly girl working me i tell her my check in time she told me she could get me out earlier if i wanted so i said sure. But then the owner walks out and she tells him i went through golf now and he just got hostile. Telling me he will not accept me on the course if i go through them again and just had this attitude and was like we have shot guns going off left and right so u need to do the back nine now and I’m like my tee time is like in 45 min. I’m thinking to myself why would u have tee times open on golf now if you got shot guns and outings going on. Also i go through golf now to try new courses to see if i want to come back def won’t be coming back now. The course was decent so i can’t complain about that but geeze.

Very nice track!

This is one if the best manicured courses I've played within 60 minutes of me. From tee to green it was actual grass and not weeds mowed to golf course specs.
Unfortunately the course says they have ended their business relationship with GolfNow and aren't responsible for bookings done through GolfNow.com. The gentlemen in the pro shop were very professional and found a spot for me even though they weren't required to.

Beautiful weather

Pros:
Course very green
Fairways very good
Greens very good, most very undulating
Good mix of holes and elevations
Cons:
Greens need cut
Bunkers unplayable or need sand
Cart paths rough
Not a walking course

Commented on 09/08/2020

Hi fromIndy. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Foxcliff Golf Club.

Great Golf

Another great round of golf at Foxcliff. This is my favorite course this year. Just discovered it this year. Maybe been here 8 times. Great friendly staff. Friendly golfers as well. Course conditions are great. Tee boxes and greens are good. Worth the drive to norhern Martinsville.

Commented on 08/16/2020

We were so happy to read this review! We're so glad to see you had not only a great experience at our course, but with our staff. We hope you'll book another tee time with us again very soon!

Solid course

New to the Bloomington area and got a great deal to play here. The course plays pretty long if they have watered it recently. I played just after the sprinklers had been turned off and a couple of my tee shots literally sank into the fairway. Rough off the fairway is thick. Greens were nice. I definitely will be going back.

Commented on 07/15/2020

We are excited to welcome you back again soon!

No Covid-19 at Foxcliff

Apparently the management at Foxcliff must be unaware of the Covid-19 protection guidelines.
Zero steps were taking place, no masks in shop, no apparent cleaning of carts, no protections at the flagstick, Water available on the course. Business as usual, play at your own risk.

Commented on 07/15/2020

Thanks for your review. We are working hard to ensure the health and safety of all, and are consistently taking the proper precautions with wearing masks and cleaning/sanitizing. We hope to have you back again soon.

Commented on 06/17/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Foxcliff Golf Club!

Great Sunday practice round

A beautiful day and nice to play a golf course I hadn’t played in 20 plus years.

Played in 3 hours and 20 minutes. Greens were in great shape and look forward to coming back soon.

Commented on 06/09/2020

We're so glad to welcome you back after 20 years! We are already excited to have you back again soon!

Foxcliff -

The golf course has some new faces and unfortunately they are treating people as "outsiders" or even those who aren't good enough for the course. Staff referred to GolfNow patrons in a negative manner. Other maintenance staff is new and it is showing significantly. Lots of pebbles/sand on the greens from the new holes cut and from the old one being refilled. Tee boxes and other areas of the golf course upon being mowed are left with lots of clippings, which doesn't present well for a golf course.

Course was great. I understand vivid-19 restrictions but put some flags in the hole . Staff was issue. Made my party of 2 feel like it was our fault that Golfnow didn’t communicate with the course that we booked a tee time. Another group of 2 had the same issue and was treated the same. If you don’t like golfnow don’t allow golfnow to book your tee times It seemed like we were the issue and not welcomed

Commented on 05/07/2020

Thank you for writing us a review. We apologize that this happened, and want to ensure you that we love golfers that book on any platform. We are working hard to make sure that there is no further confusion with tee times, and we appreciate your patience. We loved having you here, and you are always welcome! We look forward to having you back again here soon.

Commented on 05/07/2020

Hi tmidla. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (765) 342-0409 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Foxcliff Golf Club!

Commented on 04/27/2020

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! We cannot wait to have you back again soon!

2 Nine Hole Courses

We had a great time playing here. Our first time at this course. Front nine seems short. That is not a complaint.
The temptation to pull driver is always there even if it is not the smart play. Greens are challenging with slope and difficult to read for pace.

It was a nice change of scenery. A beautiful area for sure.

Commented on 04/27/2020

Thanks for the great feedback. We work hard to maintain our course, and ensuring the safety and well being of all is our number one priority. We're looking forward to having you back here again soon!

Course has become delapidated

Foxcliffe used to be a great course, beautiful layout, tight fairways, nice terrain. All of that still holds, but the cart path is a joke and needs to be replaced. Greens are jumpy, fairways are okay (but it's early in the season). They've really let this place get run down. Too bad.

Commented on 04/22/2020

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback, and hope to see you back here again soon. Thank you for playing Foxcliff Golf Club.

Foxy Cliffs

Cliff is such a Fox.

Booked a tee time and there was no one workinging

Booked a tee time and so did 3 other people and no one was there. Not one employee showed up. Now I'm out money because of it.

Commented on 02/18/2020

Hello u003133879. Thanks for the review. We apologize for this experience. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Foxcliff Golf Club.

If you can golf somewhere else, I would recommend it.

Booked on GolfNow, was told as soon as I walked in the door that they weren’t accepting GolfNow scheduling but we were allowed to play. Pretty much saying you can play today but don’t come back. Carts are slow, Leaves on fairways make it impossible to find your shots, Rough Cart Path, and so on....

Commented on 07/17/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great rating!

Commented on 06/28/2020