Oak Grove Country Club

2.6

Scorecard for Oak Grove Country Club, Inc.
Blue M: 68.4/118 300 316 365 380 200 280 525 200 161 2727 355 530 335 350 390 400 555 270 116 3301 6028
Black M: 66.3/114 300 306 345 370 143 270 435 200 150 2519 340 418 324 335 320 400 540 255 110 3042 5561
Red W: 68.9/116 240 306 287 275 143 270 435 200 150 2306 292 418 324 335 320 396 404 255 110 2854 5160

Year Built 1928

For beginners

This course was in great shape. It is a short course, nothing special, difficult or note worthy. We paid $10 for our tee time which is why we played it, would not recommend paying more that that. Staff was courteous and helpful.

good price golf club

I visited more than five times. Most of the courses are straight-line connecting end-to-end but not very much easy to me. Anyway, I think it was a good price golf club.

Enjoyable Experience

Always enjoy playing Oak Grove. A good neighbor course

Great Value

I have played this course 3 times now in the last two weeks since I first played it. It is a great place to golf for players of all levels. The course is overall well maintained and greens look great. Would recommend to anyone for a great value play!

Greens were good size and in good shape.

Pretty nice size greens and they were in pretty good shape for as dry as it has been the last several weeks. They did have a scramble that morning at the time of our tee time. But they did call us to let us know and we set up a tee time later in the day.

Plays Twice a year

Nice greens, beautiful woodsy setting, well laid out. Other patrons were friendly also.

Very friendly staff, well maintained course and a very satisfactory experience. I am a "hacker" but this course allowed me to feel some success now and again but also challenged me several times. I will go back to Oak Grove. Drinks were a little pricey, but hey....other than that a nice day was had by all.

very pleasant course

Very pleasant course to play. great value for the green fees we paid . staff very freindly.

Great Value, lots of "all you can golf" deals on GolfNow.com

The course doesn't look like much upon driving up....gravel cart paths, fuzzy fairways. But $15 for all you can golf easily makes up for it. I was a little annoyed with losing a couple of balls that I knew I hit into the fairway. The greens were in great shape and they were mowing the day I played, so maybe the fairway grass is better now. I did see some other great deals for times I couldn't make, like $7 for 18 with a cart, $10 All you can golf, etc. Started at 2pm by myself, didn't run into anyone in front of me or behind me, although there were other people on the course. Finished by 4:30. Traveling for work, pulled over off I-65 and used the GolfNow Android app and found the course.

Cheap and cheap

Paid under $10 to play 18 with a cart. So, if you wanna play a round on the cheap and you are near Great Lafayette Area this is worth consideration. However, they just cut down at least 100 trees, and they do not put much in to maintenance here. It is a good cheap round late in the year when the other courses have closed, imo.

Worst expierience EVER

I booked and paid for this more than 24 hrs in advance,I drove over an hour to the course only to be told they had an outing that day and I was not going to be playing there. I was definately furious they had sold tee times when not available. I had to really work to get my money back from them. I wouldnt recommend this course to anyone EVER. Completely the worst exp. ever.

Valid dates: Sep 17, 2018 - Oct 31, 2018